Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

You are not even equipped to recognize all the places and scholars you get your false material from is false yet the attempt is make it true to gullible people like you. You think the writings you use are true when they are false and if the devil. False prophet.
I study the Bible. Period. You're making a fool of yourself. Carry on.

Like I said, you cannot recognize His Church nor His gospel.
Paul said that if anyone preached a different gospel than what Paul preached, they were cursed. I believe Paul. I don't believe you. You preach a different gospel.

I study the Bible. Period. You're making a fool of yourself. Carry on.
You lie. You have posted websites to try and show your bigoted hatred and contentiousness is true. You have been duped by these false prophets who don’t tell the truth.

Paul said that if anyone preached a different gospel than what Paul preached, they were cursed. I believe Paul. I don't believe you. You preach a different gospel.
We don’t preach a different gospel. We teach exactly what is in the the writings of the Apostles. It’s you that doesn’t. The Church has 2 priesthoods according to Paul. You claim there is no priesthoods while saying all people hold the priesthood. False prophet.

You lie. You have posted websites to try and show your bigoted hatred and contentiousness is true. You have been duped by these false prophets who don’t tell the truth.
Ex Mormons. They found the truth about the lds.

We don’t preach a different gospel. We teach exactly what is in the the writings of the Apostles. It’s you that doesn’t. The Church has 2 priesthoods according to Paul. You claim there is no priesthoods while saying all people hold the priesthood. False prophet.
You're biblically illiterate. Nothing in the writings of the Apostles about Jesus and Satan being spirit-brothers.

You're biblically illiterate. Nothing in the writings of the Apostles about Jesus and Satan being spirit-brothers.
Satan is Lucifer. The Bible says Lucifer fell as one of the hosts of heaven. So, if Lucifer wasn’t one of the Father’s children, whose child was he? Is there more than one Father in Heaven? Whose son is Jehovah? The Father’s. Therefore, with cognitive logic and reasoning skills, Jehovah and Lucifer (Satan) were both Chou of the same Father and therefore brothers. Just like Cain and Able. That comes from Revelation in the Bible.

Satan is Lucifer. The Bible says Lucifer fell as one of the hosts of heaven. So, if Lucifer wasn’t one of the Father’s children, whose child was he? Is there more than one Father in Heaven? Whose son is Jehovah? The Father’s. Therefore, with cognitive logic and reasoning skills, Jehovah and Lucifer (Satan) were both Chou of the same Father and therefore brothers. Just like Cain and Able. That comes from Revelation in the Bible.
Jesus created the angels. The angels are created, not birthed like humans.

Tell Jesus all about it.
I’ve already asked him and he says The Book of Mormon is true, Joseph Smith was his prophet that restored His church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and he doesn’t know you and your strange gospel.

I’ve already asked him and he says The Book of Mormon is true, Joseph Smith was his prophet that restored His church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and he doesn’t know you and your strange gospel.
I think you're mentally ill.

Where did they come from if Jesus created the universe? See how circular and dumb your reasoning is.
The Bible says Jesus created everything in the universe and the heavens. Go talk to Jesus again. You really should read your Bible so you don't look so foolish.

Psalm 148: 1-5.
Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

5 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.

Last edited:
I think you're mentally ill.
Funny that a so-called Christian would think anyone who relies upon the Holy Ghost and receives witness by the Holy Ghost is mentally ill. Does that mean you are mentally ill too? Hypocrite.

The Bible says Jesus created everything in the universe and the heavens. Go talk to Jesus again. You really should read your Bible so you don't look so foolish.

Psalm 148: 1-5.
Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise him in the heights.

2 Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.

3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.

5 Let them praise the name of the Lord: for he commanded, and they were created.
Who created the hosts or spirits in heaven? A 3rd of which were banished with Lucifer. Father created them, not Jehovah. Here’s where your concept of the Trinity falls apart. Jehovah and Lucifer were spirit brothers before the creation of this universe. Actually, organized the universe out of matter not yet formed.

Funny that a so-called Christian would think anyone who relies upon the Holy Ghost and receives witness by the Holy Ghost is mentally ill. Does that mean you are mentally ill too? Hypocrite.
I'm fine. Seriously, I think you have some issues.

Who created the hosts or spirits in heaven? A 3rd of which were banished with Lucifer. Father created them, not Jehovah. Here’s where your concept of the Trinity falls apart. Jehovah and Lucifer were spirit brothers before the creation of this universe. Actually, organized the universe out of matter not yet formed.
The scripture I provided from Psalms says clearly that angels are created beings. According to scripture, Jesus created everything.

Forum List

Back