Could The Trinity Doctrine Be Wrong?

Why do Catholics worship Mary so much anyways? The only thing honoring and worthy of her is she gave birth to Jesus. That's it. She didn't raise the dead, she didn't walk on water, she didn't turn water into wine or give sight to the blind or die on the cross for our sins. Jesus did all of that so shouldn't we put more of our focus on Him instead of Mary? The way they carry on they probably spell it Mary Christmas. :rolleyes:

Whatever,.. but I'm Methodist for the record and just one other thing,.. I apologize if anybody is getting offended by my words, but I'm just pointing out the facts because I know what Catholicism is.
No you don't , you refuse to go to a Catholic church, my methodist church I used to go to has a female pastor, which is strange if anyone read the Bible

1 : the worship of a physical object as a god. 2 : immoderate attachment or devotion to something.
Catholics do not worship physical objects. We worship God who is Spirit and truth. He alone do we worship.

No you don't , you refuse to go to a Catholic church, my methodist church I used to go to has a female pastor, which is strange if anyone read the Bible

Times are different but that's a different subject altogether. I have a female pastor as well and I personally think she rocks at it. :cool:

I don't really care, personally.
Shrug. If you cannot accept what actual Catholics tell you about honoring Mary as an example of an every day human being doing the will of God whom we worship, no reason for me to go on. It would merely serve to further harden your heart. Wishing you a good evening.

So now you're Jewish?

No, I'm just stating the facts,... again. After Jesus made His ultimate sacrifice certain things changed. Also, women are more equal with men now and it was a lot different back then.

In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

In 1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

Key words,.. the law. The law has changed so we don't have to follow that law anymore just as much as we're allowed to eat pork.

No, I'm just stating the facts,... again. After Jesus made His ultimate sacrifice certain things changed. Also, women are more equal with men now and it was a lot different back then.
No it wasn't , I am expanding your mind

Ruth Hoppin demonstrates that it is not only possible but entirely probable that Priscilla, a prominent leader and teacher in the Pauline communities, wrote the letter to the Hebrews.
1627171221628.png

Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. › Priscillas...

Priscilla's Letter: Finding the Author of the Epistle to the Hebrews: Hoppin, Ruth ...

Forum List

Back