Zone1 An Israeli bomb destroyed 4,000 embryos at a Gaza IVF centre. Where is the outrage?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I suspect that here could be many reasons about this.

It could be that there people are unaware of this crime
It could be that maybe its just killing future terrorists.
It could be that these embryos failed to take reasonable steps to protect themselves.
It couls be that the right to life stops at the gaza prison wall.
Maybe these embryos took part in the October attack and deserved being bombed in precison bombning attacke. I mean why would you want kids in a dangerous genocide sone? AMIRIGHT ?

But that is a huge amount of death and misery on a community that is literally innocent.
A community that the USA classifies as people.
Where are the pro lifers ?

It looks like a war crime to me. Ive had family members who have been thru IVF. Its a hugely stressful process. But I got a nephew and a nice from it. Maybe these palestinian parents should have had that chance ?

That is just me thinking out loud.

It could be that these embryos failed to take reasonable steps to protect themselves.
Maybe these embryos took part in the October attack and deserved being bombed in precison bombning attacke. I mean why would you want kids in a dangerous genocide sone? AMIRIGHT ?

But that is a huge amount of death and misery on a community that is literally innocent.

It looks like a war crime to me. Ive had family members who have been thru IVF. Its a hugely stressful process. But I got a nephew and a nice from it. Maybe these palestinian parents should have had that chance ?

the jews hate babies!!!!!!!!!

how can you keep the little humans with their tiny immortal souls alive when the power is out in the freezer?

Just doing a quick abortion before those Camel Jockeys can take a breath. I thought you were all for choice?

So basically the embryos are people but they are not the right sort of people who deserve any consideration by pro life christians ?
Pro life is not for everyone ?
That is the vibe that I am picking up.

So basically the embryos are people but they are not the right sort of people who deserve any consideration by pro life christians ?
Pro life is not for everyone ?
That is the vibe that I am picking up.
At least those embryos will never have a bomb strapped to it and marched into a bazaar where it could kill 100s of people in the name of Allah..

tommy, i have written 3 totally absurd replies from jihadi clone army to frozen virgin rewards for successful bombers, but

i can not imagine there is enough electricity available in gaza to run much of a cryogenic freezer operation. in fact

the only possible need for such a freezer during a prolonged siege might be food storage

i think this "feel good" feature story begins to get dark from there. maybe even a few old haitian recipes.

Israel pretty much shares your views on abortion. They are socially left wing

Whar is "Gotcha" about this ? Its a simple matter of ethics that you cant answer,
From the guy who fudge packs Camel Jockeys, telling the rest of US about "Ethics".......

dumbass.gif

Tommy, there is no solution for all the frozen embryos at the IVF clinics. That's why the Catholic Church recently came out so strongly against IVF. Your pretense to share the Church's opinion is mockery. You are a liar.

Forum List

Back