Cons/Repubs: I don't expect you to like Obama overall, but don't you think it is...

I won't even credit Obama for being a human being

He's nothing but a vile snake in the grass who does nothing but lie and steal our money for his "pet visions and cronies" and stir up HATE amongst the people in this country

Chicago slumlord comes to DC to transform every single thing about America. And the democrats celebrated it.

...kind of ridiculous you won't give him credit for ANYTHING positive?

1) He appointed a bi-partisan cabinet.

2) He gave the order to raid bin Laden's compound.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Yeah sorry, if any of that stuff was true (except the OBL order) then we could give him credit.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Yeah sorry, if any of that stuff was true (except the OBL order) then we could give him credit.

Um no every bit of it is true.

THIS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

Yes Obama gave the order to capture the most wanted man alive.

That was tough.

yeah funny that huh?

Cliton tried to kill him and you guys screamed "wag the dog"

Bush ignored him and that was fine with you.

Then Obama got him and your like sad about it.

WAIT

are you AQ?

Um no every bit of it is true.

Therein lies the root of your inability to understand. The question was "Why don't we ever give Obama credit?" Well, it's because there is nothing to give him credit for. Just because YOU believe in that nonsense doesn't mean we didn't answer the question. Understand now or is it too complicated for you?

Yes Obama gave the order to capture the most wanted man alive.

That was tough.

yeah funny that huh?

Cliton tried to kill him and you guys screamed "wag the dog"

Bush ignored him and that was fine with you.

Then Obama got him and your like sad about it.

WAIT

are you AQ?

Bush did nothing? He went to war you incredible nit wit!

I told you earlier, you've had too much to drink today, go lie down retard.

1) He appointed a bi-partisan cabinet. a lie

2) He gave the order to raid bin Laden's compound. a lie. SEALS did.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan. a lie. he caved under pressure and had no other choice.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8. an outrageous LIE.

there is nothing to give credit for - the liar in chief did nothing positive.
NOTHING.

the most positive is when he is vacationing and does not interfere with life.

I give Barry for being the worst POS president since Jimmy Carter and having the biggest bitch of a first lady to occupy the whitehouse.

A president has a responsibility to appoint the best people that he can find to fill cabinet posts. Bi-partisan, or not, the results show that Obama failed there as well.

Several years ago, when a Republican advocated allowing workers to keep and invest a portion of FICA taxes, you left wingers had a hissy fit about destroying social security. However, when your Messiah advocated allowing workers to keep and spend a portion of their FICA taxes, you fawned over the dumb idea like the good little sheeple that you are.

Your math on job creation is nothing more than an effort to use selected data in an attempt to spin reality. The simple truth is that less people are working today than when Obama took office, five years ago. He has created misery in the work force, and you are attempting to obfuscate that fact.

In the Bin Laden raid, the President did what we expect any president to do. However, we do not consider his quandry over what a failure might mean to his political future to be the musings of a great leader.

Now that we have determined that your idea of Obama going good things is nothing more than partisan BS, we can move on to a topic more worthy of discussion.

Remember from Obama's first term....the joke that was current at the time but now resonates even more?

The comparison of Jesus to The New Messiah?

The latter believes he's as good as the former at everything but has been proven inadequate as a carpenter. Wee laddie just can't seem to build a cabinet.

I love this outrageous liberal lie. It seems liberals actually believe the communist-mantra of "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it".

Unemployment never hit 8% under GWB. It's never gone below 8% under Obama. On the day Obama took office, it was at 7.8%. We've lost tens of millions of jobs under Obama (and that's despite him showering corporate America with trillions in "stimulus" money).

You dumbass the millions we lost under Obama were in his first few months. However when the stimulus took effect, that massive job loss rate turned into growth . You are too fucking immature to admit that it was Bush that fucked this country over.

Really? Unemployment skyrocketed to over 10% after the stimulus genius. So how exactly do you come to the conclusion that A.) it was Bush's fault and B.) the stimulus turned the jobs into "massive growth"?

This is a priceless example of Dumbocrat denial. Your boy has been an epic failure. He has spent this nation into collapse and all we have to show for it is higher unemployment than we ever experienced under GWB (and he was a pretty poor president).

I hate Obama.

I think he's a lying POS who has enormously damaged our Country.

He is incompetent.

He is a failure.

The Democrats pushed him forward as a useful idiot...someone they thought they could control.

He is the first affirmative action President.

He is a man who's entire life is built on a web of lies.

He has never really done anything other than get a law degree and write a couple of books about himself.

As Harry Reid and Joe Biden said....he is a clean cut negro who talks white but can talk black when he wants.

He is neither strong or weak...he is neither white or black....he is neither highly intelligent or completely a fool. He is nothing. He is an empty suit. A blank slate. I don't think anyone knows who the real Barry (Barack) Obama (Soetoro) is...including himself. All the contradictions cancel each other out. He is a mom-jean wearing....girl throwing....nothing. He will be reviled by history. He is a failure.

obama-student-id1.jpg

WelfareQueen, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news in this instance, but that photo ID of Obama is shopped. He attended Columbia in 1981, the features of the card are too modern for 33 years ago.

The same can be said about the Obama birth certificate...
And Obama was the 1st birther :lol::lol:

Killing Bin Laden was such a no brainer....
To act like only Obama would have done it is ridiculus.Like he showed tremendous
courage abd leadership is something the left pushes all the time.Come on people.

And as far as all these jobs Obama created...we have over 90+ million americans out of work.
ObamaCare alone and the lies Obama told to get it over the hump is deplorable.
If he was the CEO of a major corporation he would be in trouble for a bait and switch...

Obama goes on and on about all the problems we have in this country....

He's been on the job now for 5 years....
A lot has happened on his watch and he is still acting like somebody else did it....

Last edited:
Who, besides Gates, was not a Dem?

Which was as hard a decision as to whether or not you shoud stop at a stop sign.

Ah yes.... Obama forced the Dems in Congress to cut taxes for the rich, after promising to get rid of them, citing that they were unfair and costly.
Tell me - why didnt the liberals run Him out of town?

Good luck proving that, and that it was His polcies that created those jobs.
While you're doing that, compare and contrast the national debt from when He otook office, and now.

Last edited:
Who, besides Gates, was not a Dem?

Which was as hard a decision as to whether or not you shoud stop at a stop sign.

Ah yes.... Obama forced the Dems in Congress to cut taxes for the rich, after promising to get rid of them, citing that they were unfair and costly.
Tell me - why didnt the liberals run Him out of town?

Good luck proving that, and that it was His polocies that created those jobs.
While you're doing that, compare and contrast the national debt from when He otook office, and now.

1)I got my facts mixed up on his cabinet. I was confusing it with his budget commission. Ill give you that one.

2) It was a ballsy order because the intel was divided as to whether or not bin Laden was really in that compound. He could have seriously embarrassed himself and the country for launching an offensive on Pakistan for nothing.

3) Who the fuck cares what other liberals did? He pushed a 288 billion tax cut as part of his stimulus package.

4) That's easy to prove.

Obama?s Numbers, October Update

Here is ample evidence that the stimulus did wonders from a non partisan source. Evidence of Obama's own hand creating jobs. 2.5 million created or saved. It also increased GDP by 2%. Obama turned a massive free fall of jobs to job growth within mere months.

Was the Obama Stimulus a Success or a Failure? - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly

Here is even more proof from different sources for good measure. All non partisan:

Why Extended Federal Unemployment Benefits Boost the Economy

Love it, hate it: Obama's stimulus plan worked | NJ.com

President's Stimulus Has Been a Success

The New New Deal: A Book Argues That President Obama?s Stimulus Has Been an Astonishing Success

CBO reports stimulus package was a major economic success | Jay Bookman

Why Obama should run on the success of the stimulus | Michael Cohen | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Ill agree Obama has spent a lot, but guess what he has spent the most on? DEFENSE SPENDING.

Last edited:

He has done a few things to get credit for:

Fueling the racial divide in this country.
Creating thousands of poor people.
Ruining the health care system.
Allowed a diplomat to be murdered.

And now, after his luxurious trip to Hawaii on the taxpayers and along with his wife's luxurious sojourn in Hawaii, he has the audacity to start harping on 'income inequality.'

FFS, if he want's income equality, he needs to give his money away so he will be equal with middle class Americans who are sinking deeper and deeper every day.

This shit he is doing is nothing more than sneering at working class Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back