Cons/Repubs: I don't expect you to like Obama overall, but don't you think it is...

1. The weakest economic "recovery" since world war II

2. The worst job participation numbers in over 30 years

3. Fostered the biggest income inequality in American History.

4. Repeatedly lied or showed massive incompetence on virtually every issue.

5. Massively increased taxes, mostly on the middle class.

6. Responsible for the biggest policy disaster in any of our lifetimes (Obamacare).

7. Lowered America's standing in the World worse than any President since JImmy Carter.

8. Did I mention he is a compulsive lying POS?

Was responsible for the first credit downgrade in American history.
singlehandedly destroyed the nation's relationship with Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
May as well mention he is a compulsive lying POS again and add he's a patholigically compulsive liar.

Obama was voted into office because he is black. At least he managed to stay black. But it probably took a great deal of resolve on his part.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Supporting infanticide trumps fantasy achievements

Obama is a figurehead, a puppet, put into position by the Democratic Party Machines.

He's not a leader , he's a follower

Obama's second term has begun to flounder under the weight of successive executive failures, a string which began last year in the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya. The White House successfully fended off criticism in the short run, but questions continue over the failure to recognize the danger and prepare for the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, as well as the lack of honesty afterward from the administration. Then this spring, IRS targeting of political opponents of the Obama administration came to light, along with revelations about collection of domestic communications information by the NSA. Administration officials were repeatedly exposed as misleading in all of these scandals, at be

One thread runs through them all: No one has been fired. Not one person at the State Department lost so much as a paycheck over the loss of four Americans in Benghazi. Keith Alexander continues to run NSA, and James Clapper remains as director of national intelligence, despite both providing Congress with false testimony about NSA's activities.

Richard Nixon was forced to resign in disgrace and his Admin. wasn't guilty of a fraction of what the Clintonians and Obamaites have perpetrated

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

SorosOBAMA-244x300.jpg

Soros-puppeteer-Obama.jpg

Actually he looks like he's sitting down in this pic.

Last edited:
You are too fucking immature to admit that it was Bush that fucked this country over.

And you're too stupid apparently to STOP repeating this lie.

Go ahead, say it one more time. Perhaps saying it again will make it correct...

:cuckoo:

Okay explain why it's not? The financial crisis happened on his watch. He deserves blame and you know it. If it happened during Obama's years you wouldn't stop bitching about it and you know it. Instead, Obama's stimulus saved the economy.

You are too fucking immature to admit that it was Bush that fucked this country over.

Okay explain why it's not? The financial crisis happened on his watch. He deserves blame and you know it. If it happened during Obama's years you wouldn't stop bitching about it and you know it. Instead, Obama's stimulus saved the economy.

I'm going to let you tell me actually. What specific segment of the economy was the trigger for the financial collapse? We'll do this one step at a time so I don't get too far ahead...

I'm going to let you tell me actually. What specific segment of the economy was the trigger for the financial collapse? We'll do this one step at a time so I don't get too far ahead...

Oh of course. I ask you for proof first and instead of just answering you say "you first" like a child.

Let's start on how how the economy in general faired on his watch.

Pathetic GDP growth. Pathetic job growth. Poor median wages. Poor financial market performances.

Bush's Budget Blunders - A Look Back at Bush's Economic Missteps - TIME

Obama's stimulus on the other hand increased GDP by 2% and saved or created 2.5 million jobs. A massive job loss rate turned into job growth within months. Altogether, 2.5x more private sector jobs were created in Obama's 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

(I didn't an entire thread on this with about a dozen non partisan sources all claiming the same thing.)

Let's also not forget his handling of Freddie Mac and regulation push of hedge and mutual funds.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877320,00.html

Last edited:

So, did Obama fix it? Nope. He keeps spending at even higher rates than Bush did.

So, when you see firefighters fighting a fire, do you see them putting gas on it? And when our economy creates all of 74,000 jobs in December, 917,000 people leave the workforce, and the total number of people not in the workforce exceeds 91 million... you can safely say that the stimulus did nothing. It most certainly didn't save our economy.

Oh of course. I ask you for proof first and instead of just answering you say "you first" like a child.

Pathetic GDP growth. Pathetic job growth. Poor median wages. Poor financial market performances.

Obama's stimulus on the other hand increased GDP by 2% and saved or created 2.5 million jobs. A massive job loss rate turned into job growth within months. Altogether, 2.5x more private sector jobs were created in Obama's 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

(I didn't an entire thread on this with about a dozen non partisan sources all claiming the same thing.)

Let's also not forget his handling of Freddie Mac and regulation push of hedge and mutual funds.

George W. Bush - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

I ask one simple question and can't even get an answer. If you ever wonder why it is no one takes you seriously, there's your answer. I will try again however.

Once again; What specific segment of the economy was the trigger for the financial collapse?

:eusa_whistle:

I ask one simple question and can't even get an answer. If you ever wonder why it is no one takes you seriously, there's your answer. I will try again however.

Once again; What specific segment of the economy was the trigger for the financial collapse?

I made it clear to you specifically how Bush's policies and decisions contribute to the financial crisis. That is the entire point.

I made it clear to you specifically how Bush's policies and decisions contribute to the financial crisis. That is the entire point.

Aaand thank you for making my point, Billy.

What you have made abundantly clear is that you have no idea what you're talking about. You're just here to espouse that which you think you know without regard for the truth. You are willingly obtuse b/c you know that you have no argument against the true events as they transpired. Now you can either let me help you or you can continue to believe and spread lies that are relatively simple to disprove; I say 'relatively' b/c it requires on your part only an open mind, which you have shown no proof of.

One more time.

What specific segment of the economy was the trigger for the financial collapse?

...kind of ridiculous you won't give him credit for ANYTHING positive?

1) He appointed a bi-partisan cabinet.

How, exactly, does that count as an accomplishment? Was he the first president to ever do this or something?

2) He gave the order to raid bin Laden's compound.

Pretty sure everyone who is not named Billy000 already said that he did this.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

I am a little confused, are you saying that the Bush tax cuts were a good thing?

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

Not unless I ignore the facts.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

Actually, I don't know who said it, but the guy who said there was no way he couldn't make that decision called it. If he knew where bin Laden was and didn't go after him he would never be able to get another job, and would have handed the Republicans every bit of the government for the next 20 years. I see no reason to get jizzed over anyone, even a Republican, acting in self preservation.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

And you could admit he isn't the best president in the history of presidents.

Sorry, I forgot I was talking to the one guy in the universe who thinks Obama going after bin Laden is big news.

Forum List

Back