Cons/Repubs: I don't expect you to like Obama overall, but don't you think it is...

I like him and his speeches. I don't agree with the majority of his positions on the issues. Hate the policies, not the man.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the OP is still pushing far left propaganda.

So in your mind cutting taxes and private sector job growth is far left propaganda?

Claiming Obama "cut taxes" is pure ignorant propaganda. Obama has raised taxes. Then raised them again. Then raised them some more. Then added new taxes. Then added even more new taxes. Here is an excerpt that should bring Billy-boy here to reality (but sadly won't):

President Obama’s budget even proposes to cancel the sequester cuts, because he can’t bear to cut even 1% of federal spending from the growth in spending. His budget proposes to spend $46.5 trillion overall over the next 10 years, even more than the Senate Democrat budget, the highest government spending in world history.

Besides these runaway spending increases, Obama’s budget also proposes $1.1 trillion in additional tax increases, on top of the $1 trillion in tax increases already going into effect this year under Obamacare, and the $600 billion in tax increases on the nation’s job creators, investors, and successful small businesses from the expiration of the Bush tax cuts for them in January.

Those new proposed tax increases include a doubling of the federal tax on cigarettes, in direct violation of the President’s campaign pledge not to increase taxes on singles making less than $200,000, and couples making less than $250,000, “in any form.” It includes the so-called “Buffett Rule” doubling the top capital gains tax rate from when Obama entered office. That would impose on America the fourth highest capital gains tax rate in the world, to go with effectively the world’s highest marginal corporate income tax rate.

President Obama's Predictable Budget: More Spending, More Tax Increases - Forbes

This article proves Obama is (like Clinton) a pathological liar. It also proves that Billy is either profoundly ignorant or a pathological liar (I would say both). Ever notice that we fill this board with links to back up our facts while he just fills it with lies and/or opinions with no links to back up anything he says?

I'm not going to like someone who is a phony pos who does nothing but give speeches to stir up hate and division against the people in this country

Obama can go to hell as far as I'm concerned...awful man and horrible human being

There are only a handful of things I think Obama has gotten right. Unfortunately one of those is his opinion that Kanye West is a fool.

...kind of ridiculous you won't give him credit for ANYTHING positive?

1) He appointed a bi-partisan cabinet.

2) He gave the order to raid bin Laden's compound.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Is there a reason we need to keep seeing posts from you that clearly indicated you are fixated on this man and probably worship him ?

We know where you stand.

That we've all decided that sanity is a better option, you are welcome to your fantasies.

But, please cut with the crap.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Is there a reason we need to keep seeing posts from you that clearly indicated you are fixated on this man and probably worship him ?

We know where you stand.

That we've all decided that sanity is a better option, you are welcome to your fantasies.

But, please cut with the crap.

You want to see an Obama cult member, the op is a good example

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
"4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8. "

Mostly PT jobs. I went from an overtime middle class job as an Tech on Heavy rental equipment, to underemployed PT. Seems if you split one job into two it creates jobs. LOL! And it happened on Obama's watch!

I love this outrageous liberal lie. It seems liberals actually believe the communist-mantra of "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it".

Unemployment never hit 8% under GWB. It's never gone below 8% under Obama. On the day Obama took office, it was at 7.8%. We've lost tens of millions of jobs under Obama (and that's despite him showering corporate America with trillions in "stimulus" money).

1. The weakest economic "recovery" since world war II

2. The worst job participation numbers in over 30 years

3. Fostered the biggest income inequality in American History.

4. Repeatedly lied or showed massive incompetence on virtually every issue.

5. Massively increased taxes, mostly on the middle class.

6. Responsible for the biggest policy disaster in any of our lifetimes (Obamacare).

7. Lowered America's standing in the World worse than any President since JImmy Carter.

8. Did I mention he is a compulsive lying POS?

You forgot

9 - Second biggest policy failure in US History - Common Core

10 - Third biggest policy failure in US History - Foreign Policy

11- Since Obama Took Office, The National Debt Has Risen $5.4 Trillion, An Increase Of 51 Percent. Obama Is Responsible For “The Most Rapid Increase In The Debt Under Any U.S. President.

12. Obama Promised That His Housing Program Would Prevent 7 To 9 Million Families From Foreclosure. LMFAO “President Barack Obama’s Efforts To Help Foreclosure Crisis Have Fallen Short,” Politifact , 5/28/12

13. Under Obama, The Average Cost Of Family Health Care Premiums Has Increased By $3,065 From $12,680 To $15,745, A 24.2 Percent Increase.

14.OBAMA HAS FAILED TO PRODUCE A COHERENT ENERGY POLICY

6. Responsible for the biggest policy disaster in any of our lifetimes (Obamacare).

7. Lowered America's standing in the World worse than any President since JImmy Carter.

Lying POS pretty much covers it all……..:lol:

Jeebus, Pub dupes are FOS HATERS, POOR THINGS...CHANGE THE CHANNEL OR ENJOY HELL...REAGAN TRIPLED THE DEBT, Bush doubled it, in ''good times''- 90 per cent of Obama's debt is averting a full blown 2nd Pub Great Depression and keeping the victims from homelessness- STILL 400 billion a year- over total, mindless Pub obstruction and fear mongering...ay caramba- change the channel, you're brainwashed to the point of functional idiocy....

I love this outrageous liberal lie. It seems liberals actually believe the communist-mantra of "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it".

Unemployment never hit 8% under GWB. It's never gone below 8% under Obama. On the day Obama took office, it was at 7.8%. We've lost tens of millions of jobs under Obama (and that's despite him showering corporate America with trillions in "stimulus" money).

You dumbass the millions we lost under Obama were in his first few months. However when the stimulus took effect, that massive job loss rate turned into growth . You are too fucking immature to admit that it was Bush that fucked this country over.

rw hate on parade :thup: Must be a day that ends w/ the letter "y" :rolleyes:

sad, sad, SAD!!! (see the smiley in my siggie)

Last edited:
Jeebus, Pub dupes are FOS HATERS, POOR THINGS...CHANGE THE CHANNEL OR ENJOY HELL...REAGAN TRIPLED THE DEBT, Bush doubled it, in ''good times''- 90 per cent of Obama's debt is averting a full blown 2nd Pub Great Depression and keeping the victims from homelessness- STILL 400 billion a year- over total, mindless Pub obstruction and fear mongering...ay caramba- change the channel, you're brainwashed to the point of functional idiocy....

Shut up racist rw hater dupe. how much the koch brothers PAYING YOU to post YOU PUB?

Lying POS pretty much covers it all……..:lol:

Ayup... had me at lying pos. Guy makes ambulance chasing lawyers look like saints.

You Live in a Rich Fantasy World

Supporting infanticide trumps fantasy achievements

Forum List

Back