Cons/Repubs: I don't expect you to like Obama overall, but don't you think it is...

...kind of ridiculous you won't give him credit for ANYTHING positive?

1) He appointed a bi-partisan cabinet.

2) He gave the order to raid bin Laden's compound.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Great post!!

Thank you.

Ignore the negative responses.

1. The weakest economic "recovery" since world war II GOP obstructionism

2. The worst job participation numbers in over 30 years GOP obstructionism

3. Fostered the biggest income inequality in American History. GOP creation through the economic crash of 2007

4. Repeatedly lied or showed massive incompetence on virtually every issue. GOP bullshit

5. Massively increased taxes, mostly on the middle class. because of GOP tax cuts(welfare) for millionaires, and the $11 trillion debt the cons ran up with the last three GOP presidents.

6. Responsible for the biggest policy disaster in any of our lifetimes (Obamacare). More GOP fuck the poor, the elderly and the sick. Same old tired shit

7. Lowered America's standing in the World worse than any President since JImmy Carter. That's it, try to blame Obama for what Shrub did.

8. Did I mention he is a compulsive lying POS? But Raygun's lies and the Shrub's lies are just fine for cons.
There needs to be a new word for the GOP, "complete morons" is such an understatement.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Great post!!

Thank you.

Haha I love your signature. Brilliant.

Great post!!

Thank you.

Haha I love your signature. Brilliant.

If you booked a trip through a travel agent and when you arrived, the sun was shining, the temperature was 82 degrees, the water was a soft aqua color....

But the room was filthy....ants all around....the lobby of the hotel was in shambles and the hotel was severely short staffed....

The food was delicious, but you had to get it yourself because they had only one waiter....

Would you give credit to the travel agent for choosing an island with great weather and a hotel with great food?

3. Fostered the biggest income inequality in American History. GOP creation through the economic crash of 2007

4. Repeatedly lied or showed massive incompetence on virtually every issue. GOP bullshit

5. Massively increased taxes, mostly on the middle class. because of GOP tax cuts(welfare) for millionaires, and the $11 trillion debt the cons ran up with the last three GOP presidents.

6. Responsible for the biggest policy disaster in any of our lifetimes (Obamacare). More GOP fuck the poor, the elderly and the sick. Same old tired shit

7. Lowered America's standing in the World worse than any President since JImmy Carter. That's it, try to blame Obama for what Shrub did.

8. Did I mention he is a compulsive lying POS? But Raygun's lies and the Shrub's lies are just fine for cons.
There needs to be a new word for the GOP, "complete morons" is such an understatement.

Nothing makes me laugh harder than a bunch of poor slobbering idiots in a circle jerk claiming their superiority.

Hmm... 'complete morons,' 'understatement'... let's see, a singular word to describe people who are worse than 'complete morons...?'

I got it!! Let's call them LIBERALS! :lol:

Nothing makes me laugh harder than a bunch of poor slobbering idiots in a circle jerk claiming their superiority.

Really? Nothing?? You should check out Louis CK sometime... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back