I said a while back that Democrats don't like to share things with the little people. Here is another example why it is true.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
20 places around the world to live cheaply, where you can thrive on as little as $1,000 a month.
  • Many Americans move abroad in search of cheaper housing and a more laid-back lifestyle.
  • We compiled a list of 20 cities around the world where the cost of living is relatively low.
  • It includes the picturesque Croatian city of Split and Thailand's beach haven, Phuket.

And to think back when President Trump was in office, the only people wanting to leave the United States were the whacked out liberal elites who said "If President Trump gets into office, I will move to Canada", which they never did. But many working class people could afford to live in America, and live the dream, because 1. low gasoline prices. 2. low food prices. 3. low housing prices. 4. Diseased illegals crossing the southern border was an all-time low 5. low crime except in Democrat run cities. Then when Joe Biden stole the 2020 election, all hell broke out, so now people are realizing that with Democrats in charge, only misery and poverty is left for everyone in America. They are now looking for greener pastures away from the broken US.

ididthat.jpg

Yeah, most of those Democrats were lying.

Are Rosie O'Donnel and Whoopi Goldberg still in the US?

They lied. Democrats tend to lie often.

MSN

And to think back when President Trump was in office, the only people wanting to leave the United States were the whacked out liberal elites who said "If President Trump gets into office, I will move to Canada", which they never did. But many working class people could afford to live in America, and live the dream, because 1. low gasoline prices. 2. low food prices. 3. low housing prices. 4. Diseased illegals crossing the southern border was an all-time low 5. low crime except in Democrat run cities. Then when Joe Biden stole the 2020 election, all hell broke out, so now people are realizing that with Democrats in charge, only misery and poverty is left for everyone in America. They are now looking for greener pastures away from the broken US.

View attachment 933770

yep, you nailed it. there was not a single US Ex-pat till Biden took office.

Forum List

Back