Cons/Repubs: I don't expect you to like Obama overall, but don't you think it is...

The same thing could be said of the left, only in reverse. Can't you ever criticize Obama for anything? After Obama's out of office Republicans will largely find it easier to give him credit for certain things, and Democrats will find it easier to criticize him. While he's in office neither can do anything of the sort. There are exceptions, of course, but this is about partisans in both parties.

The far left once again hates anything that they perceive to be to the right of them, so naturally they assume it is hatred of Obama.

So once the far left can let go of their hate then that will be real progress.

Other than that this is just another far left Obama propaganda drone thread to worship their messiah.

To be frank, I don't hate him. He is simply a bad president. I dislike his policy decisions and the direction he takes this country. To me there is very little he has done right, and by george, it is time for you to recognize him for the failure he's become, Billy. You don't mind extolling Obama nor excoriating Bush. Your post reeks of a giant double standard.

I hate Obama. There I said it.

1. The weakest economic "recovery" since world war II

2. The worst job participation numbers in over 30 years

3. Fostered the biggest income inequality in American History.

4. Repeatedly lied or showed massive incompetence on virtually every issue.

5. Massively increased taxes, mostly on the middle class.

6. Responsible for the biggest policy disaster in any of our lifetimes (Obamacare).

7. Lowered America's standing in the World worse than any President since JImmy Carter.

8. Did I mention he is a compulsive lying POS?

1) Obama is the reason we are even in recovery. From Bush's final months, we were losing 500,000+ jobs a month. Within mere months, that tail spin turned into growth.

2) Yeah no shit. That's what happens when the economy loses millions of jobs.

3) How is that Obama's fault? He tried to increase minimum wage. Republicans stopped him.

4) Hyperbole. Immature really.

5) You have a poor understanding of Obama's tax policies.

6) There is no indication ObamaCare is a failure.

7) With the exception of the Muslim world, the rest of the world's perception of Obama is far better than that of Bush.

8) Are you suggesting Bush has more integrity.

You really failed at this.

And the bull shit never ends.

For 1 and 2
No matter who became president the economy would have recovered unless you actually think that the entire nation was ready to dissolve and the end of America was nigh. We have always recovered and the reality is that this is one of the worst recoveries in American history. Do you even fucking understand that? WORST! As in it has been a terrible recovery.

You want him to get credit for that, sure. He gets credit for it. It just happens to be really shitty credit.

I’ll give you that. It really is not his fault. Neither has he done jack shit to correct it. He has been a corporate sellout just as the republicans. Again, more shitty credit.

Apparently you are far more confused than he is. Taxes have indeed been laid on the middle class. Just because Obama said he would not do such a thing does not mean that he hasn’t. Hint: Obamacare IS a tax. That is how it passed constitutional muster.

Sure. Don’t bother acknowledging that more people are losing their insurance than actually gaining it and the worst part: the largest hit has yet to come.

7 and 8
Pure conjecture. The whole ‘standing’ is nothing but bull shit. The world cares about America is the same manner that the world has always cared about America – we have the largest economy, most powerful military and influence politics on a global scale. Standing is meaningless.

The only real credit I can give Obama is that his FP is very superior to Bush. Not a shining complement though considering how terrible Bush’s FP was. Other than that, Obama has pretty much been an abject failure.

I hate Obama.

I think he's a lying POS who has enormously damaged our Country.

He is incompetent.

He is a failure.

The Democrats pushed him forward as a useful idiot...someone they thought they could control.

He is the first affirmative action President.

He is a man who's entire life is built on a web of lies.

He has never really done anything other than get a law degree and write a couple of books about himself.

As Harry Reid and Joe Biden said....he is a clean cut negro who talks white but can talk black when he wants.

He is neither strong or weak...he is neither white or black....he is neither highly intelligent or completely a fool. He is nothing. He is an empty suit. A blank slate. I don't think anyone knows who the real Barry (Barack) Obama (Soetoro) is...including himself. All the contradictions cancel each other out. He is a mom-jean wearing....girl throwing....nothing. He will be reviled by history. He is a failure.

obama-student-id1.jpg

I hate Obama.

He is incompetent.

He is a failure.

The Democrats pushed him forward as a useful idiot...someone they thought they could control.

He has never really done anything other than get a law degree and write a couple of books about himself.

As Harry Reid and Joe Biden said....he is a clean cut negro who talks white but can talk black when he wants.

He is neither strong or weak...he is neither white or black....he is neither highly intelligent or completely a fool. He is nothing. He is an empty suit. A blank slate. I don't think anyone knows who the real Barry (Barack) Obama (Soetoro) is...including himself. All the contradictions cancel each other out. He is a mom-jean wearing....girl throwing....nothing. He will be reviled by history. He is a failure.

obama-student-id1.jpg

WelfareQueen, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news in this instance, but that photo ID of Obama is shopped. He attended Columbia in 1981, the features of the card are too modern for 33 years ago.

I hate Obama.

He is incompetent.

He is a failure.

obama-student-id1.jpg

WelfareQueen, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news in this instance, but that photo ID of Obama is shopped. He attended Columbia in 1981, the features of the card are too modern for 33 years ago.

Did you shop it because I didn't. Maybe this one is shopped as well.

images

And I'm pretty sure this one is real.

Obama_gangster.jpg

Last edited:
I hate Obama.

He is incompetent.

He is a failure.

obama-student-id1.jpg

Did you shop it because I didn't. Maybe this one is shopped as well.

images

Nope. The veracity of that photo ID was debunked. I'm not defending Obama by any stretch, but I won't sit here and fail to address this.

That photo ID is a digital. Columbia University didn't start issuing those types of ID's until 1996, a full 15 years after Obama first attended. A digital ID card from a student attending in 1998 was photoshopped with Obama's likeness as it was in 1981.

Template:

studentid1.jpg

Fake:

studentid2.jpg

While I despise Obama as a president, I won't stand for blatant deception.

...kind of ridiculous you won't give him credit for ANYTHING positive?

1) He appointed a bi-partisan cabinet.

2) He gave the order to raid bin Laden's compound.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

And I want to set you and your brethren straight.

We originally opposed Obama because he was a Democrat, that much is true.

But we became concerned when so many of the reasonable questions about him and his background weren't being investigated or broadcast that we feared an unqualified, unvetted person with completely unknown allegiances and an un-American agenda might slip through the usual and customary rigorous and exhaustive media vetting to become the most powerful man in America.

We didn't start hating him until he went along with the coverup and concealment and the lies in order to win the Presidency.

He became an unknown quantity in the WH and we have spent the last five + years trying to convince you all of it.

Significantly, you all didn't start believing us until he finally began not giving a shit about re-election. That meant he could be a bit more lax in keeping things concealed. Mistakes were made which couldn't be ignored, though you all tried and still try to ignore them and make excuses for them.

Anyway, since then he has been hated, alright.

But for good cause.

Not as you'd have everyone believe; that we hated him first and then looked for reasons to justify our hatred.

Behavior patterns like that are particularly Liberal in nature.

Conservatives usually do things for a reason.

Liberals usually do things for an emotion.

We didn't hate him until he gave us a reason.

Last edited:
So maybe this picture where's he throwing like a girl is shopped as well? I guess you can't trust the internet.

Obama99.jpg

Yeah...I don't hate Obama for his skin color or political party affiliation or any of that nonsense. I dislike the man because of his words, his actions, and the (lack) of content of his character. Hope that clears it up for everybody. :)

1. The weakest economic "recovery" since world war II

2. The worst job participation numbers in over 30 years

3. Fostered the biggest income inequality in American History.

4. Repeatedly lied or showed massive incompetence on virtually every issue.

5. Massively increased taxes, mostly on the middle class.

6. Responsible for the biggest policy disaster in any of our lifetimes (Obamacare).

7. Lowered America's standing in the World worse than any President since JImmy Carter.

8. Did I mention he is a compulsive lying POS?

1) Obama is the reason we are even in recovery. From Bush's final months, we were losing 500,000+ jobs a month. Within mere months, that tail spin turned into growth.

2) Yeah no shit. That's what happens when the economy loses millions of jobs.

3) How is that Obama's fault? He tried to increase minimum wage. Republicans stopped him.

4) Hyperbole. Immature really.

5) You have a poor understanding of Obama's tax policies.

6) There is no indication ObamaCare is a failure.

7) With the exception of the Muslim world, the rest of the world's perception of Obama is far better than that of Bush.

8) Are you suggesting Bush has more integrity.

You really failed at this.

And the bull shit never ends.

For 1 and 2
No matter who became president the economy would have recovered unless you actually think that the entire nation was ready to dissolve and the end of America was nigh. We have always recovered and the reality is that this is one of the worst recoveries in American history. Do you even fucking understand that? WORST! As in it has been a terrible recovery.

You want him to get credit for that, sure. He gets credit for it. It just happens to be really shitty credit.

I’ll give you that. It really is not his fault. Neither has he done jack shit to correct it. He has been a corporate sellout just as the republicans. Again, more shitty credit.

Apparently you are far more confused than he is. Taxes have indeed been laid on the middle class. Just because Obama said he would not do such a thing does not mean that he hasn’t. Hint: Obamacare IS a tax. That is how it passed constitutional muster.

Sure. Don’t bother acknowledging that more people are losing their insurance than actually gaining it and the worst part: the largest hit has yet to come.

7 and 8
Pure conjecture. The whole ‘standing’ is nothing but bull shit. The world cares about America is the same manner that the world has always cared about America – we have the largest economy, most powerful military and influence politics on a global scale. Standing is meaningless.

The only real credit I can give Obama is that his FP is very superior to Bush. Not a shining complement though considering how terrible Bush’s FP was. Other than that, Obama has pretty much been an abject failure.

We lost millions of jobs in Bush's final months and millions more in Obama's first few months. It wasn't until The Recovery Act that we actually began to create jobs. Let that sink in. We went from a massive job loss rate to growth within months. His package increased GDP by 2% and saved or created 2.5 million jobs. Overall 2.5x more private jobs have been created in Obama's 5 than in Bush's 8. Of course this recovery is slow. We lost a shit load of jobs in the first place! But guess what? His job record speaks for itself.

So you are just going to ignore his giant middle class tax cut?

Standing means a lot. Our educations system is pitiful among developed nations. We also have the largest wealth disparity in the world. 1% of the US population owns 40% of the nation's wealth. Social justice is also a joke in this country.

Even Obama admits the stimulus (i.e. Recovery Act) was a failure. Remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

...kind of ridiculous you won't give him credit for ANYTHING positive?

1) He appointed a bi-partisan cabinet.

2) He gave the order to raid bin Laden's compound.

3) He extended the Bush tax cuts and is responsible for the biggest tax cut for the middle class since Reagan.

4) 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in his 5 years than all of Bush's 8.

I know a lot of you are gonna say it was Bush's policies that led to bin Laden blah blah blah but you know damn well if it was a republican president that had given that order, you'd all be jizzing in your pants over it. In fact if a republican president had been responsible for any of the things above, you would not stop gloating about it. But no, it was a democrat that did all those things above so you minimize them.

I mean my god, you can dislike a president overall and still give him credit for the things he has done right.

Certain things he had to do in order to keep his job. He's kept his opposition screaming for the time he's been in office. But its only recently that his supporters have started getting wise to him and they are starting to turn angry at him.

When you finally recognize all the shit he's done to America under the pretense of being Mr. Smiley you will resent the hell out of him.

He screwed millions, intentionally. To achieve his agenda.

And the screwing doesn't stop once he leaves office.

Nor in your lifetime.

He's going to be screwing your children and grandchildren.

Now tell us exactly how much we should like him.

That's like handing your daughter's rapist a wetnap.

Last edited:
There is no compromise with the Muslim in Chief.

And there is none with libtard voters. They should go with their savior and start their own country somewhere. If they love him so much and he loves Hawaii so much they should all to there and be together and get the hell out of our country.

good grief, now they are whining over people not loving their Dear One Leader, Obambam

they were all big and bad with Bush, now have become whiny little cult members of the Obama cult

same chit different day with the OP

waaaaa

Last edited:
Bush's tax cuts were racking up debt. They needed to end.

Here is the 2.5x more jobs figure:

Obama?s Numbers, October Update
That same article also says millions more live in poverty, typical household incomes have not kept pace with inflation, and the federal debt is up nearly 90 percent and on pace to double before he leaves office. So when you compare that with the 2.5x more jobs figure I'm not sure it comes out as a positive it seems like it's a wash at best. Now if you don't mind I would like to add something to your original premise of the right does not give Obama enough credit for what he does right shouldn't the left be equally willing to be critical of Obama over what he does wrong? I see them no more willing to criticize Obama than you see the right willing to praise him.

Obama's stimulus package lifted millions out of poverty. Had he not, the poverty rate would be a lot higher. His package also increased our GDP by 2% and create or saved 2.5 million jobs.

Why am I not surprised you are minimizing his job record? Once again you all miss the point. You can still dislike a president overall and still give him credit for what he has done right. It's immature really.

My criticisms?

1) I agree. He has spent a lot, but guess what he has spent the most? DEFENSE.

2) He shouldnt have extended Bush's tax cuts. They were racking up our national debt and only created 4.6 jobs per million dollar cut. For every dollar lost in revenue generated only .59 cents in growth.
Why am I not surprised Your ignoring the negatives from your own link.

Forum List

Back