trump is guilty of violating Penal Law Section 215.15 Intimidating a victim or witness in the third degree

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump keeps claiming he is being treated differently than other defendents. HE IS RIGHT! He should be in jail for the intentional violation of Penal Law Section 215.15. Yes, he is being treated differently. He is being given chance after chance after chance. If you or I had violated this same law over and over, we would be in jail. YES, trump...YOU ARE BEING TREATED DIFFERENTLY. You are being given special status and your criminality is being overlooked.

trump keeps claiming he is being treated differently than other defendents. HE IS RIGHT! He should be in jail for the intentional violation of Penal Law Section 215.15. Yes, he is being treated differently. He is being given chance after chance after chance. If you or I had violated this same law over and over, we would be in jail. YES, trump...YOU ARE BEING TREATED DIFFERENTLY. You are being given special status and your criminality is being overlooked.
I'll bite, what's the "intimidation?"

An absurd claim, with absolutely no supporting evidence...Seems to be a pattern.

JRSpecial2.jpg

Simple cure for Trump paranoia syndrome: Don't (ever) testify against Trump and you got nothing to worry about.

Simple cure for Trump paranoia syndrome: Don't (ever) testify against Trump and you got nothing to worry about.
Cause trump is a Mafia Boss waiting to return to the WH so he can release some of his criminal associates and cult members. The law and order party has become a butt licking party who bows to and grovels over one man, the self proclaimed messiah, named trump.

Cause trump is a Mafia Boss waiting to return to the WH so he can release some of his criminal associates and cult members. The law and order party has become a butt licking party who bows to and grovels over one man, the self proclaimed messiah, named trump.
oh geezus......like your cult is so fucking great....and jimmy i hope you know that you are licking some butt too...

Why?

You sound like a fucking loon.
TRUMP IS BREAKING THE LAW WHEN HE CRITISIZES WITNESSES OR JURORS! Why can't you understand that? The Gag order is based on the law that I quoted. trump is trying to make it a political thing. He is a criminal now and continues to break the NY law.

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND!

TRUMP IS BREAKING THE LAW WHEN HE CRITISIZES WITNESSES OR JURORS! Why can't you understand that? The Gag order is based on the law that I quoted. trump is trying to make it a political thing. He is a criminal now and continues to break the NY law.

No, he isn't you fucking retard.

a gag order should be for everyone not just one person...

Forum List

Back