Congress needs to pass a law removing the protections of privacy for minors & dr client privacy protections.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How many school shootings, weekend shootings in the ghettos etc could be prevented if school, police or medical professionals could make the public aware of the lethal dangers that are walking among our children.
Minors should not get a free pass to keep their criminal behavior private.

The last shooter in Florida, forget his name, had numerous run ins with police and school officials but because of privacy laws the public had no idea a monster walked among their children.

Changing things like this would do far more than any of the gun law bullshit the left always parrots.

• Banned
My understanding is that if a doctor has reason to believe their patient is an immediate danger to others they may inform authorities. I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I've read that before.
Direct threats yes.
That kid in Florida BRAGGED about his idea of shooting up the school but because of privacy laws the threats never made it through all the channels.
If memory serves me right that boys guardian even tried to get the police to "do something"

We have to stop coddling kids

My understanding is that if a doctor has reason to believe their patient is an immediate danger to others they may inform authorities. I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I've read that before.
Direct threats yes.
That kid in Florida BRAGGED about his idea of shooting up the school but because of privacy laws the threats never made it through all the channels.
If memory serves me right that boys guardian even tried to get the police to "do something"

thats a failure of adults and the authority and no reason to throw out all privacy laws,,,

• Banned
Direct threats yes.

thats a failure of adults and the authority and no reason to throw out all privacy laws,,,
I didn't say all privacy laws.
Maybe some of you can't recognize "troubled youth" and the MAJOR SIGNALS they give off but i assure you they do give them. But because we have so many barriers preventing the sharing of information those children slip under the water.

I would rather we intervene while they are children than wait for the carnage that eventually comes down the road.

Direct threats yes.

I didn't say all privacy laws.
Maybe some of you can't recognize "troubled youth" and the MAJOR SIGNALS they give off but i assure you they do give them. But because we have so many barriers preventing the sharing of information those children slip under the water.

I would rather we intervene while they are children than wait for the carnage that eventually comes down the road.
everything youve brought up is a failure of adults and the system and your solution is to take away privacy rights for 100 million children,,,

sorry just a bad idea,,

I accepted a long time ago living in a free country can be dangerous,,,

• Banned
everything youve brought up is a failure of adults and the system and your solution is to take away privacy rights for 100 million children,,,
My solution is to TRY to intervene in those children's lives BEFORE they make decisions that will alter the trajectory of their life and the lives of others forever.
Allowing the kids to go down a path of complete destruction because a handful of adults failed them is not an answer

My solution is to TRY to intervene in those children's lives BEFORE they make decisions that will alter the trajectory of their life and the lives of others forever.
Allowing the kids to go down a path of complete destruction because a handful of adults failed them is not an answer
We used to have a mechanism for doing just that in the United States, it was called the "family!" :wink:

We used to have a mechanism for doing just that in the United States, it was called the "family!" :wink:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1642932191/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_rQawFb9NFTSNS&tag=ff0d01-20

Read that and get back to me.

Robot Check

No, I don't go to amazon for any reason, and I don't need to, I'm a subject matter expert(sme).... :wink:

How many school shootings, weekend shootings in the ghettos etc could be prevented if school, police or medical professionals could make the public aware of the lethal dangers that are walking among our children.

The last shooter in Florida, forget his name, had numerous run ins with police and school officials but because of privacy laws the public had no idea a monster walked among their children.

Changing things like this would do far more than any of the gun law bullshit the left always parrots.
I have no problem with that. Often thought sealing of juvinile records from the public wrong. Some teens are indeed monsters.

Robot Check

No, I don't go to amazon for any reason, and I don't need to, I'm a subject matter expert(sme).... :wink:
Then get it or read it elsewhere. A conservative think tank helped him with the research and there are some great points in the book.

Or

Remain close minded on the subject

Robot Check

Then get it or read it elsewhere. A conservative think tank helped him with the research and there are some great points in the book.

Or

nothing closed minded about not giving government more power and the people less freedom,,,

What are you going to do with the millions of kids who really do have problems? Will throwing them away fix anything?

Robot Check

Or

nothing closed minded about not giving government more power and the people less freedom,,,
Dead kids deserve freedom too no? At least thats the conservative mantra when it comes to unborn children.
Whats the difference in protecting them from a mothers private choice and a child's private criminal behavior?

Robot Check

Or

Dead kids deserve freedom too no? At least thats the conservative mantra when it comes to unborn children.
Whats the difference in protecting them from a mothers private choice and a child's private criminal behavior?
again,,all thats a failure of adults and the system,,,more laws wont change a thing,,,

What are you going to do with the millions of kids who really do have problems? Will throwing them away fix anything?
Millions? I think thats a stretch don't you? I mean stealing a candy bar is a bit different than monstrous thoughts of dehumanizing behavior right?

Do we want to at least ATTEMPT to help these kids or just wait and bitch when they start taking lives or raping others?

Forum List

Back