Zone1 I am Catholic- why should I become a Christian?

Depends. I'll push you anyway, so that Thor's hammer doesn't fall on your head should it fall where your head is. Or has it already hit you? Then I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough
61f-jqW6BbL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

after reading the post above honestly- you can clearly see the rcc catechism is false teaching and not in line with the bible!

With our Catholic bible which we componed or the vegan bible for celebrity chefs?

I'm sure if god decides not to watch something then it not exists, never existed and never will exist. And not only god is watching us. The space for example is also always watching you. And all of your particles are in interaction with the rest of the universe for example.

What do you like to say to me without idiotic fear propaganda for little children? I hope you understood that "Thor's hammer" is often only a symbol from Nazis for Nazis.

Last edited:
I'm sure if god decides not to watch something then it not exists, never existed and never will exist. And not only god is watching us. The space for example is also always watching you. And all of your particles are in interaction with the rest of the universe for example.

What do you like to say to me without idiotic fear propaganda for little children? I hope you understood that "Thor's hammer" is often only a symbol from Nazis for Nazis.
You did strike me as a Nazi.

catholics, protestants, orthodox …..

are all christians

Except Kirill. This Patriarch had been a member of the KGB and was made from the atheist Putin to a Russian oligarch with a private property of about $2.7 billions. And Donald Trump is by the way also a friend of Putin and other autocrats and no Christian at all.

the catholic church is a very wealthy cult......the pope aint shit....he puts his underpants on the same way we all do.....

Everyone only cooks with water - even the Pope. But he can consecrate water that we use for other purposes. If you get blisters from it, then that would be spiritually extremely questionable.

Me? God likes to speak with you! Do this now immediatelly before something will go wrong and you will have to be for a longer time on holidays in hell.
I don't believe that such entities like heaven or hell exist. It's something to scare children

I don't believe that such entities like heaven or hell exist. It's something to scare children
I think it borders on child abuse to scare impressionable little children with some cosmic boogie man who always knows when they are up to no good. Even a child needs a little privacy from a cosmic tyrant.

I think it borders on child abuse to scare impressionable little children with some cosmic boogie man who always knows when they are up to no good. Even a child needs a little privacy from a cosmic tyrant.

"Fear not, I am not an angel of god"

I am only the same idiot like you and everyone else. So take care that you do not fear the bogeyman, llittle child. But when you make what we call "eine Täter-Opfer Umkehrung" (=a perpetrator-victim reversal) then you should try to speak with god. I have nothing else to suggest to you in this case. Try to find the truth about yourselve and change your evil behavior. I will win nothing when you will do so - but you will win and the world in which you live will win. Or do you really think it makes any sense to try to hide yourselve from the love of god?

Last edited:

Everything has consequences, isn't it? Children often are not able to see this consequences but it is nevertheless sometimes damn important not to do what's wrong. Otherwise a child could be killed from a car for example and the parents will live afterwards here on Earth in a neverending hell.

To scare children is sometimes not wrong if you feel the sanctuary "child" in your heart. Children live in reality and love needs courage.

Last edited:
Except...As a child I was never scared with hell. Were you brought up in a religion that did this? In fact, Catholics seldom hear of hell. In my entire life, there were only two homilies about hell.
You never learned about the gifts of the holy Spirit, to find the spark of divinity in others, and what it meant to live a life set apart from wrongs?

-----------------------------Catholic Sacraments: A Ruthless Trafficking in Human Souls---------------------------

The Truth About Catholicism

A Summary Chart of the differences between Biblical Truth and Catholicism

October 17, 2015

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg

image-asset.jpeg

In Roman Catholicism

← A Portrayal of the Woman of Revelation - Chapter SeventeenThe Apparitions of “Mary” - Divine or Demonic? →

images.jpeg

Articles
83280887.jpg

Eastern Orthodoxy
narrow path _ZhJTwe22_c.jpg

False Ecumenism
Gallarus_Oratory_Rainbow_20070916.jpg

Church History
Testimony.jpeg

Personal Testimonies

images.png

Follow us on​

facebook logo.png

Subscribe on​

you tube

© 2017 Berean Beacon Ministries All Rights Reserved
Berean Beacon
PO Box 73
Walloon Lake, MI 49796 USA
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE
The Berean Beacon ministry is primarily evangelistic, promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The ministry was founded in 1992 by former Roman Catholic Priest Richard M. Bennett. The Berean Beacon places particular emphasis on the evangelization and conversion of Roman Catholics.

Forum List

Back