Wide-spread Mail In Fraud Proven As 1000 Double Votes Are Discovered.

Folks, no evidence of fraud! 1000 double votes discovered in Georgia.

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

And yet I provided proof of an entire precincts voting box that was not picked up until the next year. And don't tell me you need a cite. I am very much aware you read the proof I presented. Even the in person voting has flaws.

Rump was given a chance to present his evidence in court about mail-in voting fraud and failed to do so. He missed the cutoff and his lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. If everything you harbors of doom are saying is true then there are ample evidence he could have presented. But it's just not true. Or not rampant enough to make any real difference.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding with how democracy works.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

None of your post is about the topic.

Okay I am listening to this video. It is trash. Just some hack’ s opinion. Don’t waste your time.

Georgia's top election official says you are a moron.

You see, it is YOU who need to show that mail in voting works. That is quite difficult to do since we know it doesn't come close to working.

Okay I'll do just that. There has been more "Improprieties" in in person voting in Colorado than mail-in voting. 594 to 4 for the 2018 election. And I already presented the documented proof for both. Does that mean we need to stop all in person voting? No, it means we need to get better administrators for the elections and watch them like a hawk. There's your proof. Now YOU prove me wrong. Colorado's voting record proves you wrong.

^^^^ But but but according to Rachel Madcow it's ALL a Conspiracy Theory :rolleyes-41:

1599605501599.png

Okay I am listening to this video. It is trash. Just some hack’ s opinion. Don’t waste your time.

Georgia's top election official says you are a moron.

Yeah thanks for your link because it backed my opinion that this guy is a friggin hack because he lies about rampant voter fraud. FROM YOUR LINK:

“Georgia's top election official claimed Tuesday that 1,000 people voted twice in the state's summer primaries -- a miniscule number out of millions of ballots cast -- and called for criminal prosecutions for potential absentee ballot fraud....

..President Donald Trump and many Republicans have spread false theories about "widespread" and "massive" voter fraud.

...The system worked fine, it's not the system," Raffensperger said. "A double voter knows exactly what they're doing, diluting the votes of each and every voter that follows the law."

In other words the system worked, those that double voted may be prosecuted and rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Your link says you’re a moron.

Last edited:

Okay I'll do just that. There has been more "Improprieties" in in person voting in Colorado than mail-in voting. 594 to 4 for the 2018 election. And I already presented the documented proof for both. Does that mean we need to stop all in person voting? No, it means we need to get better administrators for the elections and watch them like a hawk. There's your proof. Now YOU prove me wrong. Colorado's voting record proves you wrong.

"Does that mean we need to stop all in person voting?"

No but many of these situations COULD be eliminated with the introduction of Voter ID.

Nobody has to prove a single thing about the efficacy of mail-in voting...

The US Constitution leaves the manner and medium for elections to the several States, doesn't it?

I mean... if a State opted to use Summerian clay tablets and cunieform for its ballots, it could do so, couldn't it?

Don't like the way a given State executes its citizen voting function?

Move there... obtain a majority in that State's governing legislature and governor's mansion... and change the law.

Until then... Method A and B and C will stand... so long as they comply with basic Federal statute governing access and enfranchisement.

All of us will peacefully abide by the outcome of the pending nationwide general election... all of us... however it turns out.

Last edited:

"Does that mean we need to stop all in person voting?"

No but many of these situations COULD be eliminated with the introduction of Voter ID.

Do you mean that Voter ID can illiminate the pricinct box that was left for almost an entire year uncounted? Or the Voter double voting. Or the fake ID voting. Or the Voter Intimidation. Or the closing down the pricinct voting booths to benefit one party. Or......... The list is pretty long.

And the #1 cause, the gross mismanagement of the Administration of the voting officials themselves.

The DNXi is ON RECORD that even an accurate database is an "existential threat"

Comparing the 2018 midterm elections to this one is like calling an apple a "banana." After getting blindsided by the Trump win in 2016, the left has come to fully understand exactly how much they have to lose in 2020. Therefore, whatever means they deem necessary will be used against President Trump.

If this is hard for you to understand, think about how many lies, fake scandals, and attempts to unseat him, that they've come up with over the last four years. Then think about how all that has culminated into riots, unrest, looting, burning, assault, etc.

All this bullshit we've been seeing happen in the streets of the cities has nothing to do with "black lives" or "police brutality." The shutdowns of entire cities' economies have nothing to do with cornoavirus. It's all about defeating this current President by any means possible.

This is just some evidence from one source that there is voter fraud going on throughout America. Judges in Pennsylvania caught, State politicians in New York, Jersey caught fixing elections... It's rampant and Democrats are mainly responsible for the massive voter fraud. Let's not forget what ACORN did to our election process not too long ago...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

This is just some evidence from one source that there is voter fraud going on throughout America. Judges in Pennsylvania caught, State politicians in New York, Jersey caught fixing elections... It's rampant and Democrats are mainly responsible for the massive voter fraud. Let's not forget what ACORN did to our election process not too long ago...

XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Everyone one of your links is from that trash site gateway pundit. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Comparing the 2018 midterm elections to this one is like calling an apple a "banana." After getting blindsided by the Trump win in 2016, the left has come to fully understand exactly how much they have to lose in 2020. Therefore, whatever means they deem necessary will be used against President Trump.

If this is hard for you to understand, think about how many lies, fake scandals, and attempts to unseat him, that they've come up with over the last four years. Then think about how it's culminated into riots, unrest, looting, burning, assault, etc.

All this bullshit we've been seeing happen in the streets of the cities has nothing to do with "black lives" or "police brutality." The shutdowns of entire cities' economies have nothing to do with cornoavirus. It's all about defeating this current President by any means possible.

Isn't that what a Presidential Election always is about? One side wants to keep the power and the other side wants to take the power for themselves. When you trim away all the fat, it's a pretty simple easy to understand concept. You see it as criminal because your bunch is in power. They see it as criminal because theirs isn't in power. To the Victor go the Spoils.

Forum List

Back