Black Lives Matter protestors in Pittsburgh

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Let’s count the lies in this video of KDKA reporting on Black Lives Matter protestors in Pittsburgh:

1) Hitting someone on the head with a skateboard is not “civil.”

2) Stealing and then drinking the beverage of a restaurant customer is not “civil.”

3) There’s no need to mute language that is “civil.”

4) The restaurant patrons were just sitting there, minding their own business, They did not “clash” with anyone.

This last thing is not a lie, but it is an omission by KDKA: The guy on the bike was acting in self defense when he pushed the bullhorn away from his face. Sound that loud, that close to your ears, can cause hearing damage. The guy with the bullhorn was the aggressor, not the guy on the bike.

Let’s count the lies in this video of KDKA reporting on Black Lives Matter protestors in Pittsburgh:

1) Hitting someone on the head with a skateboard is not “civil.”

2) Stealing and then drinking the beverage of a restaurant customer is not “civil.”

3) There’s no need to mute language that is “civil.”

4) The restaurant patrons were just sitting there, minding their own business, They did not “clash” with anyone.

This last thing is not a lie, but it is an omission by KDKA: The guy on the bike was acting in self defense when he pushed the bullhorn away from his face. Sound that loud, that close to your ears, can cause hearing damage. The guy with the bullhorn was the aggressor, not the guy on the bike.

The BLM / Antifa thugs should try this kind of stunt at a Biker joint. I wonder if it would turn out the same way?

3 Black Lives Matter Militants Charged For
Involvement in Confrontations at Pittsburgh
Restaurants – Including Woman Who Stole
Drink Off Table

This fat, obnoxious, rude, triggered, TDS-suffering
criminal wearing a 'Nazi' shirt and her friends are
getting an education in US LAW, specifically on how
they can be pissed and protest peacefully all they want.
but they do NOT have the legal right to touch anyone or
their property / food.

Ironic that this criminal imposed her will upon innocent
people, simply TAKING what she wanted, just as Hitler and
the Nazis did, yet she is the one wearing the 'Nazi Shirt'
accusing others of being 'Nazis'....

Drink Off Table

their property / food.

Regular people have GOT to stop being so nice. That tub of lard came up to my table and grabbed my drink, I'd have said, "Here, have his too" right before I threw it in her fat face. THEN I'd have called a cop, and let her go to jail soaked in beer, and maybe a plate of food over her head for good measure.

These animals are convinced they're the worst thing to ever happen to wherever they go, and count on it. Every time we let them be correct about that, we encourage the next time.

Parents used to teach their children to stand up to bullies. Apparently, most of America today never got that memo.

Drink Off Table

their property / food.

Regular people have GOT to stop being so nice. That tub of lard came up to my table and grabbed my drink, I'd have said, "Here, have his too" right before I threw it in her fat face. THEN I'd have called a cop, and let her go to jail soaked in beer, and maybe a plate of food over her head for good measure.

These animals are convinced they're the worst thing to ever happen to wherever they go, and count on it. Every time we let them be correct about that, we encourage the next time.

Parents used to teach their children to stand up to bullies. Apparently, most of America today never got that memo.

Parents alsoused to teach their kids respect - for others, the police, etc..., common courtesy, manners, and to obey the law. That was before Liberal indoctrination throughout the education system, from kindergarten through college.

Drink Off Table

their property / food.

Parents alsoused to teach their kids respect - for others, the police, etc..., common courtesy, manners, and to obey the law. That was before Liberal indoctrination throughout the education system, from kindergarten through college.

Oh, I'm not talking about the rabid animals like the drink-stealing elephant. I'm talking about regular people who are too shocked and scared to stand up to the drink-stealing elephant. I'd be surprised if she even knew who her parents WERE, let alone was taught anything at all by them.

Hate crime laws need to be changed to incorporate political affiliation, as right now I don't think they do.

This is a loophole right now for these pieces of crap. Start charging them with crimes that have a stiff penalty and locking them up for realz and it'll stop. And not until then, obviously.

Gateway Pundit? Aren't you just a LITTLE embarrassed at this point? ;)

Not at all. Losers / snowflakes, like you, continuously attempt to smear the source of what is being reported when they cannot disprove what is being reported.

It's a video. Pretty clear one at that in terms of both audio and video.

They are harassing these people with no provocation other than the color of their skin and, of course, they are older and therefore basically defenseless. Racist bullies attacking old people.

Who cares where this was posted. Utterly irrelevant.

Would you feel better if it was another source, Doc? The video was played on numerous media outlets. Those Black Lives Matter protestors acted like common thugs and I think you know that's the case. Do you support BLM doing the things that they're doing?

Not at all. Losers / snowflakes, like you, continuously attempt to smear the source of what is being reported when they cannot disprove what is being reported.

Here's a typical Gateway Pundit headline

Alien DNA being used by Deep State scientists to create transexual test tube babies!

And then you say - "Okay - DISPROVE IT!!" :laugh:

Alien DNA being used by Deep State scientists to create transexual test tube babies!

You're pathetically attempting to duck the questions being put to you, Doc! Do you support the violence that those BLM protestors visited on innocent people simply minding their own business and having lunch?

Attempt to distract from the very valid thread topic or just the fact that you cannot debunk what is being reported? Either way, you are attempting to violate USMB rules....

Why? It contains links to the actual stories in regular newspapers. Now, don't you feel stupid?

Nope, you have to have a brain first.

It's a video. Unless you can show that it's a fake, the source is irrelevant.

Would you feel better if it was another source, Doc? The video was played on numerous media outlets. Those Black Lives Matter protestors acted like common thugs and I think you know that's the case. Do you support BLM doing the things that they're doing?

I won't click on Gateway Pundit. It's one of Russian trolls and bots favorite sites and could be malware buried within their links.

Amid an investigation into Russian meddling in the last U.S. presidential election, a Russian propaganda Twitter network aimed at American audiences consistently spreads links to Breitbart and other right-wing or conspiracy theory websites that boost President Trump and bash Democrats.​
The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign focused on U.S. voters.​
On Thursday, the most popular domains mentioned by the network in the previous 48 hours, according to the tracker, included True Pundit, the Russian government-controlled television network RT, the Gateway Pundit, Fox News, Russian government news agency Sputnik News and Breitbart.​

Look, I don't deny that this happened or that some in the BLM movement behave badly. Some Trump supporters behave VERY badly too. There are bad actors in every movement.

Forum List

Back