China makes Trump blink, again!

Well, Trump has explained to us that China, not American consumers, are paying for the tariff. Then, he tells us that he does not want people to be adversely impacted for buying products with tariffs when Christmas shopping, so he is delaying the tariffs that consumers do not pay.

In other news today, Trump's nose grew another inch.

No, I do not want to see US Citizens have to take jobs that are "competitive" with Chinese jobs. It's hard enough at $9.00 an hour let alone $3.00 an hour.
To the Right, they are "plum jobs." :woohoo:

January 23, 2012
RUSH: They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

No, I do not want to see US Citizens have to take jobs that are "competitive" with Chinese jobs. It's hard enough at $9.00 an hour let alone $3.00 an hour.

January 23, 2012
RUSH: They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.
It’s called sweat shops and you buying their products encourages it. Too sad. Our products should not be contributing to that

January 23, 2012
It’s called sweat shops and you buying their products encourages it. Too sad. Our products should not be contributing to that
Do you mean buying Trump Crime Family products?
105326858-1531426051768img_0217r.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg

January 23, 2012

trump-made-in-china.jpg
Of course, but they aren’t made there any longer

January 23, 2012

trump-made-in-china.jpg
An NPC was triggered...
2kmqeu.jpg

Democrats and china are on the same side... against America.

i don’t have any reason to think the leader of China is a particularly smart person, but I know him beating Trump is like a human beating a turkey at checkers. Perhaps such a human isn’t particularly good at the game, but he was still playing a turkey at the end of the day. Trump is just that stupid when it comes to the word stage. He is easily manipulated and beaten.

Trump caves on tariffs

So much for Trump being a tough....anything. Lol

“Trump has now partially reversed himself on the 10% tariff, without any corresponding concession from China. In fact, China has toughened its stance recently, essentially calling Trump’s bluff. China has refused to fulfill its pledge to start buying more U.S. farm products, for instance. And it has allowed its currency to fall in value more than usual, which makes Chinese exports to other countries cheaper and boosts domestic sales.” ibid

Yet another Trump failure.

He doesn’t merit a second term.

i don’t have any reason to think the leader of China is a particularly smart person, but I know him beating Trump is like a human beating a turkey at checkers. Perhaps such a human isn’t particularly good at the game, but he was still playing a turkey at the end of the day. Trump is just that stupid when it comes to the word stage. He is easily manipulated and beaten.

Trump caves on tariffs

Yet another Fake News narrative. President Trump delayed the new tariffs because China agreed to meet for negotiations.

China says trade talks will resume in two weeks

And on this news the stock market gained almost 400 points....real easy now to bounce the market!

Anti-American scumbags can't contain their excitement over the notion that our president might fail to secure better trade deals for our nation.

Trump caves on tariffs

It isn't like people didn't know that Tramp is a giant Orange pussy. This is just more reaffirmation.

Trump caves on tariffs

Yet another Fake News narrative. President Trump delayed the new tariffs because China agreed to meet for negotiations.

China says trade talks will resume in two weeks
Negotiations huh? I thought the tariffs were the entire point? What is there to negotiate exactly?

The Trump administration wants China to follow a different economic model.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back