China makes Trump blink, again!

i don’t have any reason to think the leader of China is a particularly smart person, but I know him beating Trump is like a human beating a turkey at checkers. Perhaps such a human isn’t particularly good at the game, but he was still playing a turkey at the end of the day. Trump is just that stupid when it comes to the word stage. He is easily manipulated and beaten.

Trump caves on tariffs

So much for Trump being a tough....anything. Lol

Yet another Fake News narrative. President Trump delayed the new tariffs because China agreed to meet for negotiations.

China says trade talks will resume in two weeks
Negotiations huh? I thought the tariffs were the entire point? What is there to negotiate exactly?

There you go thinking again.

Leave that up to the adults like our esteemed President.

i don’t have any reason to think the leader of China is a particularly smart person, but I know him beating Trump is like a human beating a turkey at checkers. Perhaps such a human isn’t particularly good at the game, but he was still playing a turkey at the end of the day. Trump is just that stupid when it comes to the word stage. He is easily manipulated and beaten.

Trump caves on tariffs

So much for Trump being a tough....anything. Lol
Only economic illiterates support tariffs, it's not as though the argument would be difficult to make.

I think he wins the red states regardless, but I think Wall St and recession fears made him blink. I'm not sure what we're fighting with Jina about at this point. Sure, its IP. But I haven't seen anything on the current status of exactly what Jina might agree to, and what we're demanding. Apparantly we were close to agreement a few months back, but then Jina hard liners pulled back an offer.

but it's possible the dems could pick off Iowa or even Ohio. And Wisconsin is "big league."

The Dems lost WI by something like 40,000 votes. It’s very much in play. I don’t think the DEMS win IA or OH

“Trump has now partially reversed himself on the 10% tariff, without any corresponding concession from China. In fact, China has toughened its stance recently, essentially calling Trump’s bluff. China has refused to fulfill its pledge to start buying more U.S. farm products, for instance. And it has allowed its currency to fall in value more than usual, which makes Chinese exports to other countries cheaper and boosts domestic sales.” ibid

Yet another Trump failure.

He doesn’t merit a second term.

Neither did Clinton, Bush or Obama but we like repeating our mistakes.

Anti-American scumbags can't contain their excitement over the notion that our president might fail to secure better trade deals for our nation.

The problem isn't the trade deals. The problem is all of the U.S. companies that went there to exploit the cheap labor and lax oversight and give up their trade secrets in return.

No, I do not want to see US Citizens have to take jobs that are "competitive" with Chinese jobs. It's hard enough at $9.00 an hour let alone $3.00 an hour.
To the Right, they are "plum jobs." :woohoo:

January 23, 2012
RUSH: They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.
It’s called sweat shops and you buying their products encourages it. Too sad. Our products should not be contributing to that
Do you mean buying Trump Crime Family products?
105326858-1531426051768img_0217r.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg
Of course, but they aren’t made there any longer
Probably bullshit!
Only 15% of the products in the Trump store are made in the US

There are 268 items for sale on the Trump Organization’s online store. Of those, 41 are made in the USA and listed in a separate section highlighting US goods. That means American products make up exactly 15.298507462686567% of the Trump Store’s available merchandise.

The 41 US-made offerings in Trump’s web shop are denoted by a small American flag icon.

Trump blink? Hell, China's falling apart at the seams.
China's GDP is growing at over 6%, how is Tramp's GDP doing??????
China is a rising nation. We are a declining one. We can renew ourselves but that takes the courage to take some pain. Very few want to do that.
So we've gone from China is falling apart to China is a rising nation.
The Right can't keep their lies straight.

China is a rising nation. We are a declining one. We can renew ourselves but that takes the courage to take some pain. Very few want to do that.
I guess you don't follow what's happening right now in Hong Kong. too fking funny.

I guess you don't follow what's happening right now in Hong Kong. too fking funny.
Yeah, Tramp hopes it works out for China.

but the chinese are blaming Nancy. hmmm again, you ain't paying attention. too fking funny.

but the chinese are blaming Nancy. hmmm again, you ain't paying attention. too fking funny.
Don't they also blame Moscow Mitch? Why YES, yes they do! Funny how you left that part out! Too Fking dishonest, but no surprise there.

Don't they also blame Moscow Mitch? Why YES, yes they do! Funny how you left that part out! Too Fking dishonest, but no surprise there.
I set you up, why did you blame trump then if you knew they blamed nancy and mitch. funny shit, there is nothing sacred in your life I guess, humility is gone.

What is happening is Hong Kong is a natural progression. What is happening in Hong Kong gets condemned when people here do it.

What is happening in Hong Kong is a good thing from the people's perspective.

Forum List

Back