Candace Owens thought she had freedom of speech but media owner says no

She is paid to analyze the news. Did she really do anything wrong? Certainly she didn't do anything illegal.

---...she fiercely criticized Israel, suggesting the Jewish government was committing "genocide" in Gaza...---

She didnt criticize or name Israel in her tweet. You, and morons in leftist media, connected dots to try to skewer the person you hate... but the facts are the facts.

Stop lying.

She is paid to analyze the news. Did she really do anything wrong? Certainly she didn't do anything illegal.

---...she fiercely criticized Israel, suggesting the Jewish government was committing "genocide" in Gaza...---

In America ... you have complete freedom of speech until you criticize Is-A-Real-Lie. You are NOT allowed to criticize America's master! And controlled-opposition, Ben Shapiro (and company), is more than happy to mete out the punishment for committing such a sin.

What happened to Candace Owens is a disgrace. And the daily wire looks pathetic along with the unhinged rabbis that criticized Owens.

Oh wow, far left radicals at CNN accusing others of extremism

What a laugh

I dont know why Owens takes such a hard line about Israel, because I dont agree with her on that

But I support Shapiro also even though I dont agree with everything he says either, such as his views on trade and tariffs

Tell me you don't understand the first amendment without saying you don't understand the first amendment.
an employer can terminate an employee for a public comment----
that's the law despite the first amendment----she ain't gonna go to
jail for it <<<< that's the first amendment

an employer can terminate an employee for a public comment----
that's the law despite the first amendment----she ain't gonna go to
jail for it <<<< that's the first amendment
Kinda, but it's a bit simpler than that.

Big Bro has their media toadies violate what they can not

1711205522375.png

~S~

Forum List

Back