Candace Owens Slammed By Conservative Org That Championed Her

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The David Horowitz Freedom Center, an influential conservative organization, has distanced itself from Candace Owens, expressing regret for propelling her to fame.

They criticized her for making false claims about Israel and accused her of seeking attention instead of meaningful activism.

The organization condemned her remarks about Israel and the Jews, stating that she is either on the sidelines or actively supporting a crusade against the West.

They declared their commitment to supporting activists who stand for freedom and human life, while also bidding farewell to Owens.

“Instead of focusing on the meaningful activism and defense of American values that brought her to our attention, Candace Owens has become obsessed with her own fame, stirring up drama to compensate for a lack of real achievement,” the organization stated.

So as long as Candace was saying what they wanted to hear about blacks, she was endorsed and promoted, no matter how ignorant. It was fine for her to deny systemic racism against blacks helping continue a 247 year Ma'afa against blacks using her as a black faced tool to maintain white supremacy.

So like I said, the house negro does not own the house, once they think they do, they get evicted.

I would slam Candace Owen. I must confess. I wouldn't want to listen to any shit from her. A gag would be kind of sexy.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, an influential conservative organization, has distanced itself from Candace Owens, expressing regret for propelling her to fame.

They criticized her for making false claims about Israel and accused her of seeking attention instead of meaningful activism.

The organization condemned her remarks about Israel and the Jews, stating that she is either on the sidelines or actively supporting a crusade against the West.

They declared their commitment to supporting activists who stand for freedom and human life, while also bidding farewell to Owens.

“Instead of focusing on the meaningful activism and defense of American values that brought her to our attention, Candace Owens has become obsessed with her own fame, stirring up drama to compensate for a lack of real achievement,” the organization stated.

So as long as Candace was saying what they wanted to hear about blacks, she was endorsed and promoted, no matter how ignorant. It was fine for her to deny systemic racism against blacks helping continue a 247 year Ma'afa against blacks using her as a black faced tool to maintain white supremacy.

So like I said, the house negro does not own the house, once they think they do, they get evicted.

LOL another Jew owned neocon organization that has to attack her. Notice they do not address any of her actual comments and refute them. Just generalized attacks on her character, just like how Ben Shapiro did.

And who is here spreading their propaganda? Useful idiot IM2.

LOL another Jew owned neocon organization that has to attack her. Notice they do not address any of her actual comments and refute them. Just generalized attacks on her character, just like how Ben Shapiro did.

And who is here spreading their propaganda? Useful idiot IM2.
Wrong.. But your anti semitism is noted. This is what Owens gets for selling her soul for a few coins.

I wonder if Horowitz will distance himself and his organization also from Tucker since Tucker is in cahoots with Owen on the subject of Israel.

Or, maybe Horowitz needs Tucker more than he needs Owens?

I wonder if Horowitz will distance himself and his organization also from Tucker since Tucker is in cahoots with Owen on the subject of Israel.

Or, maybe Horowitz needs Tucker more than he needs Owens?
My bet is on your last sentence.

Fucking racists picking on a black woman like that!

Wrong.. But your anti semitism is noted. This is what Owens gets for selling her soul for a few coins.
Then quote what she said that was “anti-Semitic”.

She is turning down shekels with her stance.

Then quote what she said that was “anti-Semitic”.

She is turning down shekels with her stance.
I ain't quoting that idiot. She's a sellout and she thought she was one of them. But she got taught that she was just aa house slave on the conservative plantation and the house owners evicted her. She was all good just as long as she stayed in her place and dissed blacks, but once she had an independent thought, she was kicked out of the house.

Conservatives are willing to acknowledge mistakes but liberals continue to support a doddering old fool out of political loyalty.

I ain't quoting that idiot. She's a sellout and she thought she was one of them. But she got taught that she was just aa house slave on the conservative plantation and the house owners evicted her. She was all good just as long as she stayed in her place and dissed blacks, but once she had an independent thought, she was kicked out of the house.
^^ LOL
In other words she didn’t say anything anti-Semitic. You are such a clown. Here you are shilling for white liberals attacking a black woman because she doesn’t support stupid foreign wars or bankrolling other people’s wars. Talk about being a “house slave”. :laughing0301:

Conservatives are willing to acknowledge mistakes but liberals continue to support a doddering old fool out of political loyalty.
Trump is a doddering old fool. And you so called conservatives still can't admit that your support of trump is a mistake, nor can you admit thaat trump lost in 2020.

^^ LOL
In other words she didn’t say anything anti-Semitic. You are such a clown. Here you are shilling for white liberals attacking a black woman because she doesn’t support stupid foreign wars or bankrolling other people’s wars. Talk about being a “house slave”. :laughing0301:
In other worrds, I DGAF what she said. The only reason you defend her is because she is black and says bad things about blacks. The foundation that cut her off is a conservative organization. I don't haave to defend a black person just becaause they aree black and I damn sure WILL NOT defend a blacck sellout.

Forum List

Back