Candace Owens Loses Her Most Favored Black Person Status

I generally agree with Shapiro's public commentary (he stepped on his dick recently with his thoughts on retirement), but he and his posse are being a little bit thin-skinned with this thinly-veiled slander campaign against Owens.

Here is the Rolling Stone summary of her sins:

"In the following months, Owens has graduated from criticizing Israel’s military actions to increasingly antisemitic rhetoric on social media, alluding to the existence of a “sinister” Jewish “gang” in Hollywood and accusing a “fringe minority” of Jews of being “evil Marxists” intent on gaining “political power.” She also recently liked a tweet accusing Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, a longtime critic of Owens, of being “drunk on Christian blood,” a reference to the antisemitic blood libel conspiracy theory that has been used to defend the persecution and murder of Jews for centuries. Owens has also repeatedly defended her friend Kanye West, who famously tweeted about going “death con 3 [sic] on Jewish people” and has publicly professed his admiration of Hitler."

While criticism of the IDF is verboten in America's Right Wing today, it should not be so heretical as to warrant excommunication. Our motto has heretofore been, "The remedy to offensive speech is correct speech." As for the "Jewish gang" in Hollywood with "sinister" (that is to say, Leftist) motivations, is there any doubt about that? I can't imagine why. It has been a fact for as long as there has been a "Hollywood." The "blood libel" thing is so irrelevant to today that anyone even raising the issue (other than historically) should be on meds. Kayne West? He has a terminal case of Blitherer's Disease. He says things that offend EVERYONE. That's just who he is. Attributing the worst of his ravings to anyone who defends him personally...that's a bit much.

Candace Owens is an entertaining, glib, and effective speaker, but her bona fides as a high-profile pundit are very thin. The Daily Wire gig elevated her profile significantly and five years from now her name will be the answer to a Trivia question.

I just see the older white guy telling one lie after another, and Candace being patient, listening, and giving him a chance to tell the truth but he refuses to do so. That's all I see.

Seems like that older white guy cannot win unless he claims an anti-semitic lie. All of his explanations are that Candace was truthful. He basically cannot compete with her knowledge, youth and intelligence.

Many Republicans are not pinpoint. Many are. However, many are in the same direction with their views. And there can be asterisks next to some of those views. A Jewish man who is pro-Israel in this ongoing incursion and an African American woman who believes in keeping resources home. She takes a harder hit due to her own culture having disdain for any of her race being Republicans.

Sellout Candace Owens has been kicked off the Ben Shapiro show for "independent thinking." She was the right wing darling when she was denigrating blacks, making apologist videos for slavery, declaring how white supremacy was fake news and how George Floyd was a criminal. But now....

Candace Owens departs Ben Shapiro’s website after antisemitic commentary

Owens became a star right-wing pundit. Then she started promoting ideas about Jewish people drinking Christians’ blood.

Prominent right-wing commentator Candace Owens has left the Daily Wire, the website founded by conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, after months of promoting antisemitic ideas.
In a statement posted to social media Friday morning, Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing said the company and the pundit “have ended their relationship.”

“The rumors are true — I am finally free,” Owens said in her own post.

The details of Owens’s exit weren’t immediately clear, but it follows increased tension over antisemitic rhetoric that pitted Owens against Shapiro, who is Jewish, and the rest of the site’s more mainline conservative figures.
The Daily Wire didn't respond to a request for further comment. Owens couldn't be reached for an immediate comment.

In a Thursday appearance on “The Breakfast Club” radio show, Owens acknowledged her strained relationship with Shapiro but claimed that “Ben doesn’t have the power to fire me.”

The right has run their mouths about Ilhan Omar who has opposed the Jewish government. But Owens said some stuff straight out of Farrakhan and crickets.
But she's still hanging with Stew Peters. The far right antisemite.

Where is little lisa's response?

Sellout Candace Owens has been kicked off the Ben Shapiro show for "independent thinking." She was the right wing darling when she was denigrating blacks, making apologist videos for slavery, declaring how white supremacy was fake news and how George Floyd was a criminal. But now....

Owens became a star right-wing pundit. Then she started promoting ideas about Jewish people drinking Christians’ blood.

Prominent right-wing commentator Candace Owens has left the Daily Wire, the website founded by conservative commentator Ben Shapiro, after months of promoting antisemitic ideas.
In a statement posted to social media Friday morning, Daily Wire CEO Jeremy Boreing said the company and the pundit “have ended their relationship.”

The details of Owens’s exit weren’t immediately clear, but it follows increased tension over antisemitic rhetoric that pitted Owens against Shapiro, who is Jewish, and the rest of the site’s more mainline conservative figures.
The Daily Wire didn't respond to a request for further comment. Owens couldn't be reached for an immediate comment.

In a Thursday appearance on “The Breakfast Club” radio show, Owens acknowledged her strained relationship with Shapiro but claimed that “Ben doesn’t have the power to fire me.”

The right has run their mouths about Ilhan Omar who has opposed the Jewish government. But Owens said some stuff straight out of Farrakhan and crickets.
George Floyd was a criminal. You're a black criminal apologist

Why is she a “sell out”? Because she did not tow the BLM line?

She just got fired for it. Meanwhile, democrats keep voting for Ilhan.

Why are you so racist?

IM2 doesn't support Candace Owens or Clarence Thomas.

IM2, why won't you support your own people?
Because they think differently than he does, and in his view of the world anyone disagreeing with him is a racist sellout. He must not own a mirror

The OP is in a pickle. Owners said some stuff that may be considered antisemitic, Something his Democratic Party supports. But she is still a black conservative so he has to call her names for not doing as he wants.
Wrong. Democrats don't believe jews are killing christian children and drinking their blood.

IM2 doesn't support Candace Owens or Clarence Thomas.

IM2, why won't you support your own people?
I do support my own people but just because a person is black, doesn't mean I have to suport them.

Forum List

Back