Candace Owens calls Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' a 'textbook' while excusing Kyrie Irving's antisemitism

Actually he is a black man that can't stand white racist like you.
You refer to any white person that does not agree with you as ā€œracistā€. In your scenario, by definition, one cannot be racist if they disagree with yourself and even many Blacks but not ALL Blacks. Itā€™s simply political, not racial.

Your party, Democrats, were exclusive slave owners. So, be quiet.
Whiites like you tell us that nobody today owned slaves, they aren't responsible for slavery and they should not be blamed for what their ancestors did. So just close your mouth.

You refer to any white person that does not agree with you as ā€œracistā€. In your scenario, by definition, one cannot be racist if they disagree with yourself and even many Blacks but not ALL Blacks. Itā€™s simply political, not racial.
No, we know racism when we see it. And what is your basis for disagreement, you aren't black, so its no lived experience facing things, and reading blacks who tell you what you want to believe is not lived experience. So what's the basis for your disagreement? Because you're white and you say so? Sorry, that's not good enough.

Whiites like you tell us that nobody today owned slaves, they aren't responsible for slavery and they should not be blamed for what their ancestors did. So just close your mouth.

And blaacks like you telling us that slavery is exclusively white thing, while ignoring that blacks were enslaving blacks, selling them for beads to Jews, who were shipping them overseas and selling them to anyone who wanted to buy them. Do you really think that only blaacks were slaves?

You'd think all blacks would vote Republican, since it was the democrat party that created the KKK and democrats fought in the Civil war to keep slavery alive and well. It was republicans that ended it all.

Yet they vote democrat, every single time.

I guess blacks like the racist party of the KKK after all.
Blacks voted republican for 100 years after slavery. And we got nothing for it.

Republicans didn't end jack squat. They authored the Corwin Amendment then Hayes made a compromise with southern states that ended reconstruction. You don't know the history of your own party and you dishonestly repeat things. Today the republican party is the party of racism. We see it here every day and in the people you vote into office.

He's not projecting. Those of us who face racism know it when we see it.

Please tell us, how do you face racism?

You said you know racism when you see it. What's the first thought that come up to your mind when you wake up? Sun is racist because it's so bright?

And blaacks like you telling us that slavery is exclusively white thing, while ignoring that blacks were enslaving blacks, selling them for beads to Jews, who were shipping them overseas and selling them to anyone who wanted to buy them. Do you really think that only blaacks were slaves?
Trans Atlantic Slavery was a white thing, everything you say here is inaccurate or disingenuous. America made slavery legal and manufactured humans to sell. White went into Africa and would arm tribes to fight then buy the captives. I know what happened so don't tryposting lies. Blacks purchased family members who were enslaved, but you being white and a liar will describe this as blacks enslaving whites. So spare me your lies son.

You said you know racism when you see it. What's the first thought that come up to your mind when you wake up? Sun is racist because it's so bright?
No. But that's the simple minded belief of those who don't face racism and/or practice it.

He is black, you are to used to boot lickers like Tim Scott, Uncle Ben Carson, Koonye, Coondace Owens, Uncle Clarence Thomas, etc. telling you there is no racism.

I refer to any white person that says racist shit as racist. Man go on somewhere with that weak ass bullshit.

Trans Atlantic Slavery was a white thing, everything you say here is inaccurate or disingenuous. America made slavery legal and manufactured humans to sell. White went into Africa and would arm tribes to fight then buy the captives. I know what happened so don't tryposting lies. Blacks purchased family members who were enslaved, but you being white and a liar will describe this as blacks enslaving whites. So spare me your lies son.

I said no such things. You don't need to "explain" what I said, because you quoted my very post. What I said, and what you read were very different things, and you can thank for that your public teachers. With such poor critical thinking, I'm surprised you made it this far. But hey, you're here, blaming everyone for being racist because they "ain't black". If whites are bothering you and you hate them so much, maybe you should stop using computers, phones, cars, electricity, take off Nikes of your feet, and live in a mud hut.

But no, you're "smart one". More you cry racism, more chances someone will give you something for free. I hear California is offering $350K reparation for slavery. I don't think they'll let you build the hut, but with all that money you can buy luxury tent. Are you moving?

He is black, you are to used to boot lickers like Tim Scott, Uncle Ben Carson, Koonye, Coondace Owens, Uncle Clarence Thomas, etc. telling you there is no racism.

Every one you named is doing well on their own. You hate them because they left Democrats plantation.

Have you seen how Democrats treated Justice Thomas during his confirmation? Here...

You cry "slavery" while you love it. Hundreds of thousands Union soldiers died to free slaves, just so you could run back to the same slave owners, Democrats, and beg them for welfare, subsidized housing, affirmative action, food stamps, and they gave it all to you, so you not ever rise up against their vaunted authority figures.

The is what left think of every black person who dare to leave plantation.

You used to hunt them down, and hang them, now you're calling them cheap whores and Uncle Toms.
Haha, that 40 year old white nationalist talking point was stale 39 years ago. You twats really need some new material.

Every one you named is doing well on their own. You hate them because they left Democrats plantation.
Most black folks do well for themselves inspite of racism and they don't have to boot lick and step and fetch it to do it.
Have you seen how Democrats treated Justice Thomas during his confirmation? Here...
Ask him how white folks treated him growing up in Pinpoint, GA.

You cry "slavery" while you love it. Hundreds of thousands Union soldiers died to free slaves, just so you could run back to the same slave owners, Democrats, and beg them for welfare, subsidized housing, affirmative action, food stamps, and they gave it all to you, so you not ever rise up against their vaunted authority figures.

That sounds as stupid as you look. There are more whites on welfare than black, AA has benefitted white women more than any black person, there are more whites on food stamps. Republicans today have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

Forum List

Back