Candace Owens is about to get kicked out of the House

Some experts disagree with you.

I would like to see Joe be tested and the results released. Biden does have what some call the toughest job in the world. If he is suffering from any cognitive impairment he might be the wrong man at the wrong time.

I get tested every year at my age for dementia as part of my yearly Medicare exam and so far no problems have been detected.
No experts belive what you claim. Some right wing nutjobs do though.

Biden doesn't need a test. I'm sure as president he gets all the tests.

Blacks vote Dem in 1930’s:

Blacks couldn’t get social security and welfare programs in 1930’s and 40’s because of Dem Jim Crow laws and the fact that they usually worked off the books, so they didn’t qualify for those programs.

Keep voting Dem though. Nothing keeps blacks in their place at the bottom rung more than Democrats

All Rise!

This mornings lesson

Stop Lying To Blacks, Republicans

I have repeated over and over how blacks were republicans for 100 years. Yet I continue reading the same silly bullshit from right wingers here. So now you again will be shown why blacks left the republican party and why we don't vote republican now.

THE REPUBLICAN RECORD

"Jim Crow," a minstrel character popular during the early 1820s, is the namesake of an American system of discrimination and segregation. The Black Codes of the Reconstruction era and railroad segregation laws foreshadowed the birth of the system of Jim Crow, but the Compromise of 1877 can be considered the political event that allowed Jim Crow to come into full power.

By the election of 1876, the federal government had withdrawn from all but three Southern states, leaving blacks at the mercy of state and local governments. The Compromise of 1877, in which election-winning electoral votes were exchanged for the end of federal intervention in the Southern states of Louisiana, South Carolina and Florida, marked an era of complicity between Northern and Southern politicians in the abandonment of the issue of civil rights for blacks. Southern Democrats accepted Republican Rutherford B. Hayes' election in exchange for the promise of more federal aid for rebuilding the Southern infrastructure and less federal intervention in Southern politics. As a result, many of the civil rights blacks enjoyed during the Reconstruction era (1865-1877) were revoked.

Jim Crow effectively began after the election of Rutherford B. Hayes. The election of Theodore Roosevelt in 1904 heralded one of the first Presidential administrations openly opposed to civil rights and suffrage for blacks.
Roosevelt is remembered for inviting the black leader and entrepreneur, Booker T. Washington, to the White House for dinner, the first instance of such an invitation for a black person. Southern Democrats were offended, and were vocal in their disapproval. Though Washington's visit was distinctive in its novelty, Roosevelt invited Washington not to improve the situation of blacks, but because they agreed that blacks should not strive for political and social equality. Washington privately used his wealth and influence to challenge Jim Crow, despite his public declarations of the opposite, while Roosevelt's administration was not supportive of civil rights for blacks.

President Roosevelt believed blacks were intellectually inferior, and began to decrease the number of federal appointments to blacks and promised Southerners that he would appoint local federal officials that would not disrupt the accord between north and south.

President Taft, a Republican elected in 1908, publicly endorsed the idea that blacks should not participate in politics, and perpetuated the racist party line of his predecessor.

The Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover administrations (1921-1932) further alienated blacks from American politics, refusing to endorse anything related to civil rights. President Harding continued Wilson's policies of federal segregation, and his Justice department did nothing to investigate lynchings or the activities of the Ku Klux Klan. President Coolidge condoned the Republican ideal of a "lily white" party, further alienating black Americans, and declared that the federal government should not interfere with local race issues. The complicity of Republicans and Democrats on race was complete. President Hoover excluded blacks from federal offices and executive departments, and his administration would not allow blacks to work on federal construction jobs.

Republican president Dwight D. Eisenhower strongly believed that race relations would only be improved when whites wanted to accept blacks. He did not condone forcing whites to treat blacks differently, and was reluctant to take any specific action in support of black Americans.

And then came Goldwater. Blacks had enough of republican lies by that time.

Lyndon Johnson then signed what amounted to the second emancipation proclamation and blacks started voting democrat.

Today, republicans oppose voting rights, and it's not about getting an ID. Support the memory of confederate traitors and elect white supremacists to public office. I saw that in my state when Kris Kobach was elected so serve as secretary of state, then damn near became governor.

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get evicted.

View attachment 579959

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

I don't agree with Miss Owens on this one thing, and that's okay.

The irony can't get any thicker. Getting the COVID vaccines developed and available for distribution in record time was one of Trump's big accomplishments upon leaving office and it's the one thing his cult has turned against him on. You can't make this shit up.

Your entire premise is false.

This argument is losing in real time. I'm watching ESPN and it's one covid story after another. These players are like 98% vaccinated.

Losing. Losing argument. Losing position.

As I just said to FFI, you might wise up and bail now. Or just continue until you're like the guy screeching about how great the Nazis were....in 1955

RW is simply a troll
Best ignored.

On IM2s world everyone must follow the party line 100%

Which libs normally do

But conservatives think for themselves and sometimes disagree
Joe Biden said to a Black man, if you have a problem deciding which side to vote, then you aren’t Black. IM2 knows damn well he will be kicked out of the Democrat tent if he doesn’t vote the way he is expected to vote.

Forum List

Back