Candace Owens Slammed By Conservative Org That Championed Her

They can not forgive Candace, that she is a succesful, strong, intelligent Conservative black american!

She has all my respect and admiration!
Of course she does, because she is a boot licking coon. What is she successful in? Selling out black folks. We are waiting on her to say something intelligent, what is so great about being a conservative black American.

They can not forgive Candace, that she is a succesful, strong, intelligent Conservative black american!

She has all my respect and admiration!
Or it's the puke that dribbles from her mouth. Has that ever crossed your mind?

It means that you thought it was important to do, or that the other kids would think you were cool if you did it. Sad, really.

Hardly. Here's the thing. When you accuse others of doing something, it's usually because it's something that YOU do routinely so you assume others are doing it too. This is how you behave, so this is how everyone behaves.

That's why I continue to post, that every accusation from a Republican, is a confession. Notice how the guy who received over $1 billion dollars in cash from over 100 different, mostly foreign entities and bank accounts, and who's family received billions from the Chinese and the Saudi's, has been accusing the Biden family, on no evidence whatsoever, of doing the same.

If Candace Owens had looked like Whoopi Goldberg does, they'd have mocked her the same way they mocked Whoopi.

Ms. Goldberg is a woman who started out on welfare, and became the highest paid actress in Hollywood, while giving her time and her money to help the homeless, and other people who, like her, needed a hand up.

Ms. Owens is a political opportunist who made her money denigrating other minorities, and lying to the American people. If she looked like Whoopi, Republicans wouldn't listened to her for a second.

Hardly. Here's the thing. When you accuse others of doing something, it's usually because it's something that YOU do routinely so you assume others are doing it too. This is how you behave, so this is how everyone behaves.

That's why I continue to post, that every accusation from a Republican, is a confession. Notice how the guy who received over $1 billion dollars in cash from over 100 different, mostly foreign entities and bank accounts, and who's family received billions from the Chinese and the Saudi's, has been accusing the Biden family, on no evidence whatsoever, of doing the same.

If Candace Owens had looked like Whoopi Goldberg does, they'd have mocked her the same way they mocked Whoopi.

Ms. Goldberg is a woman who started out on welfare, and became the highest paid actress in Hollywood, while giving her time and her money to help the homeless, and other people who, like her, needed a hand up.

Ms. Owens is a political opportunist who made her money denigrating other minorities, and lying to the American people. If she looked like Whoopi, Republicans wouldn't listened to her for a second.
"When you accuse others of doing something, it's usually because it's something that YOU do routinely"

"That's why I continue to post, that every accusation from a Republican, is a confession"

Enough said.

Forum List

Back