Abrams tanks being taken out by "cheap" Russian drones

It is common knowledge that the Abrams were a near disaster for NATO .
Amongst several weaknesses the worst is that they emit a blatantly clear heat signal and effectively invite being blown to pieces.
Which is exactly what happened.
The remaining ones were used as artillery rather than as front line offensive weapons .
More humiliation for the US .
The story for the Patriot systems is even funnier .

Everyone's tanks are falling flat in this conflict. Mostly due to the introduction of cheap effective drones.

Abrams tanks being taken out by "cheap" Russian drones​

America operates under the dillusion that throwing money around solves the problem, Great society, vietnam. on and on

Only those weaned on American propaganda believe that American made = superiority. Just look at American cars that rust within a year, can't corner worth a shit, and leave the wings behind on the roadside when they do. Just close the door on one of them and listen to it rattle! And hey! I'm not even going to mention Boeing! :auiqs.jpg:

This is the first use case of the Abrahms in a near peer conflict, in a modern warfare theatre. The victories tallied up, fighting third world dirt farmers don't necessarily translate into this new near peer conflict.

Battle testing US armor is a gift. The next upgrades should make them even better. Nice to know how they perform before you really need to send them into battle with US or NATO forces.

No one is saying how the German or British tanks are performing, why not??

Battle testing US armor is a gift. The next upgrades should make them even better. Nice to know how they perform before you really need to send them into battle with US or NATO forces.

No one is saying how the German or British tanks are performing, why not??
They've also made excellent targets. Inexpensive (relatively) drones are completely changing the face of warfare.

Only those weaned on American propaganda believe that American made = superiority. Just look at American cars that rust within a year, can't corner worth a shit, and leave the wings behind on the roadside when they do. Just close the door on one of them and listen to it rattle! And hey! I'm not even going to mention Boeing! :auiqs.jpg:
my chevy corners great....not a rattle on it.....you must have bought a car made in china....

Contracts to build military equipment go to the most powerful politician's state and not the best equipment maker which is why some systems under-perform. We do make good body bags though.

This is the first use case of the Abrahms in a near peer conflict, in a modern warfare theatre. The victories tallied up, fighting third world dirt farmers don't necessarily translate into this new near peer conflict.
I have no idea what that means but it sounds good.

You're linking to propaganda from a Moscow news source, Comrade. The writer is the former editor of the Moscow Times.

Tell us again you're not a traitor to the USA and its allies.
You didn't even read it before blasting out that stupid lie.

"According to the US officials speaking to AP, the Russian drones have been very effective and led to the loss of five Abrams tanks on the battlefield, prompting a reassessment of their deployment"

You didn't even read it before blasting out that stupid lie.

"According to the US officials speaking to AP, the Russian drones have been very effective and led to the loss of five Abrams tanks on the battlefield, prompting a reassessment of their deployment"
I suggest camouflage and concealment.

my chevy corners great....not a rattle on it.....
I'm sure you upgraded it with after-market parts from CNAPA. China National Automotive Parts Association.
you must have bought a car made in china....
No, I refuse to buy cars from China and the United Snakes but I buy my tools almost exclusively from either Bosch or Meec.

Forum List

Back