Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Trump took credit for the incredible speed at which the vaccinations were developed during his administration and in partnership with private pharmaceuticals, reiterating a point he made over the weekend during Bill O’Reilly.
“I came up with a vaccine with three vaccines,” Trump said. “All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years.”
Owens interjected, “yet more people have died under COVID this year.” She then pivoted to hit the current administration, saying “By the way, under Joe Biden, then under you and more people took the vaccine this year. So people are questioning how …”
Trump interrupted “oh no, the vaccine work, but some people aren’t the ones. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”
“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” he continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

There it is. Trump is saying the thing that many unvaccinated citizens that support him may need to hear to get them to pivot to getting vaccinated, and maybe even saving their, or their loved ones’ lives.
Watch above via The Daily Wire.
The post Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’ first appeared on Mediaite.

Do Trump Humpers disagree with Trump? You heard it straight from the horses mouth.

It is Unvaccinated folks who are dying according to Trump.

Trump has been vaccinated and taken his booster shot.

No one that is a Non Prog will ever trust you again. To see mushroom clouds in your cities will be refreshing. Non Progs have different views on issues. But it is a sign of weakness to Progs who would promote beastiality over traditional marriages.
Somehow in this incoherent rambling, the conservative manages to dream about nuclear bombs dropping on “progressive cites.”

Somehow in this incoherent rambling, the conservative manages to dream about nuclear bombs dropping on “progressive cites.”
No...we know who the enemy is. Just like you see who the enemy is. I am being direct. You guys waste so much in resources that other nations in the world has seen their destruction in.

Not conservative at all. Just another nut ball.

Remember Trump was one of the 1st to get vaccinated. Not the 1st, but before me or you.
I questioned why he did that when he had the virus already. That is his choice. And on the BS vaccines being shoveled .........NOPE.

All of you including Trump are Lab Rats. I'll watch and see how that goes to make my final approval on them with the current study group of over half the world........Nice.

I'll send the cheese.

We're reaching the point where the fascists who are keeping this thing going for their own ends are beginning to show their hands as Americans wake up to the power grab and the courts begin to rule on the over reach.

But...that means we're also reaching the point where questions about operation foreknowledge trumps the operation warp speed narrative. Pun intended.

I've spoken of this previously on the board.

I'm confident that Trump is fully aware that he'll be met with some very uncomfortable questions in the near future with regard to his role in helping to set the table for all of this. So it should be expected that he'll jump back on the bandwagon and try to blend in like he's on the bus.

Relevant reading....

Anyway. That's all I have to say about that.

Last edited:
No, he’s a conservative.
Dreams of "mushroom clouds in your cities" being refreshing is in no way conservative. Normal conservatives hearing something like that in person, would be thinking "OK, where are the people from the home to throw a net over this nut ball"?
Just because somebody says they are conservative, or they actually support some things that conservatives support, does not make them a conservative, only a name-dropper trying to garner legitimacy from the co-opted label, like most trumpers do.

Last edited:
Dreams of "mushroom clouds in your cities" being refreshing is in no way conservative. I normal conservative hearing something like that would be thinking "OK, where the people from "the home" to throw a net over this nut ball.
Good. You are officially condemning a fellow conservative. We need more of this.

Good. You are officially condemning a fellow conservative. We need more of this.
Just because you mistake him for a conservative, doesn't mean other people do.

Hello, new guy. How are you? Good? Good. I noticed you popping off about the national debt in one of the threads around here a while ago. You sounded rather confident. But it seemed like the same old red helmet/blue helmet pablum we see so much around here.

I just wanted to let you know that it was only by my good grace that I didn't pause on the thread and stomp an intellectual mudhole in your rear end in front of all of your friends when I saw it. Just going by the stupid questions you were asking, it was clear that you're just as clueless.

Anyway. I just wanted to make you aware of that. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
So, USMB Conservatives…

Is Trump right or wrong?
He claims vaccines are safe and effective
How is a personal choice decision right or wrong? It is a opinion based on each person. Far as I can tell he still would not force it on people. If he wants the jab...........fine........I don't.

Forum List

Back