Candace Owens calls Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' a 'textbook' while excusing Kyrie Irving's antisemitism

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Candace Owens calls Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' a 'textbook' while excusing Kyrie Irving's antisemitism​

On Wednesday's edition of The Daily Wire's The Candace Owens Show, the namesake right-wing host encouraged her audience to read Adolf Hitler's 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf while complaining about the backlash over Brooklyn Nets point guard Kyrie Irving's embrace of antisemitic conspiracy theories.

But Owens – who defended rapper Kanye West after he repeatedly disparaged Jews last month – believes that Irving is a victim of overly zealous coordinated retaliation by the Anti-Defamation League and the NBA. To make her case, Owens alluded to a controversial documentary called Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America that rocketed to the top spot on Amazon after Irving promoted it – an action that contributed to his suspension. Numerous organizations have demanded that Amazon remove the film, which the Washington Free Beacon explained on Tuesday "not only denies the Holocaust but also claims Jewish people falsified the historical record about it in order to 'conceal their nature and protect their status and power.' It also claims that white people cannot be authentic Jews, a belief that inspired the deadly 2019 shooting at a kosher supermarket in New Jersey."

Owens maintained that the movie's popularity should absolve Irving for tacitly endorsing its hateful subject matter:

We now, what do you guys have to say about this?

Candace Owens calls Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' a 'textbook' while excusing Kyrie Irving's antisemitism​

On Wednesday's edition of The Daily Wire's The Candace Owens Show, the namesake right-wing host encouraged her audience to read Adolf Hitler's 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf while complaining about the backlash over Brooklyn Nets point guard Kyrie Irving's embrace of antisemitic conspiracy theories.

But Owens – who defended rapper Kanye West after he repeatedly disparaged Jews last month – believes that Irving is a victim of overly zealous coordinated retaliation by the Anti-Defamation League and the NBA. To make her case, Owens alluded to a controversial documentary called Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America that rocketed to the top spot on Amazon after Irving promoted it – an action that contributed to his suspension. Numerous organizations have demanded that Amazon remove the film, which the Washington Free Beacon explained on Tuesday "not only denies the Holocaust but also claims Jewish people falsified the historical record about it in order to 'conceal their nature and protect their status and power.' It also claims that white people cannot be authentic Jews, a belief that inspired the deadly 2019 shooting at a kosher supermarket in New Jersey."

Owens maintained that the movie's popularity should absolve Irving for tacitly endorsing its hateful subject matter:

There seems to be double standards.

Kaepernick demonized police and put his team logo on his bigotry.

Kyrie links a movie.

Seems Kyrie has been taken to the whipping post...

But the most obvious thing about the OP is

an Uncle Tom like you will always sell out his own for Iscariot silver.

You know, I'm not entirely sure what is Kyrie actually did that was antisemetic.

What are they saying he actually did?

There seems to be double standards.

Kaepernick demonized police and put his team logo on his bigotry.

Kyrie links a movie.

Seems Kyrie has been taken to the whipping post...

But the most obvious thing about the OP is

an Uncle Tom like you will always sell out his own for Iscariot silver.
What are you talking about clown? IM2 and Uncle Tom should never be used in the same sentence.

She is almost as big a house n****r as you.

You know, I'm not entirely sure what is Kyrie actually did that was antisemetic.

"claims Jewish people falsified the historical record about it in order to 'conceal their nature and protect their status and power"

I disagree with Irving and I really don’t know anything about Owens and I think denying the holocaust is pure stupidity and ignorance but I will defend their right to be ignorant and stupid.

He insinuated that there might have been a few Jews that participated in the Slave Trade.

This is “anti-Semitic” because that would suggest that all Jews are guilty of being Slave traders. You know, like how all white people are guilty of slavery even though only a fraction of whites ever owned slaves and most fought against it.

Jewish Privilege won’t allow any negative discussions about the actions of Jews.

What are you talking about clown? IM2 and Uncle Tom should never be used in the same sentence.
Both of you are Uncle Toms. You’re both White Supremacists because you choose to stay in America and reap the benefits of White society and colonization. You won’t go back to Africa or a black country like Haiti because you know life would suck without Whites.

He insinuated that there might have been a few Jews that participated in the Slave Trade.

This is “anti-Semitic” because that would suggest that all Jews are guilty of being Slave traders. You know, like how all white people are guilty of slavery even though only a fraction of whites ever owned slaves and most fought against it.

Jewish Privilege won’t allow any negative discussions about the actions of Jews.
How did he insinuate that exactly?

How did he insinuate that exactly?
He did say anything himself. But the Jews went crazy when he linked that movie. In their minds that was the insinuation. Take it up with the people attacking him. I like Kyrie, ever since he stood up against taking that shit vaccine.

No he linked a movie that suggested this.
OK, then he didn't insinuate anything.

The movie has many things in it, some things right, some things wrong.

I haven't seen it, wasn't planning to, but due to all this lynching of Kyrie, who I don't really care for too tough, I think I'll rent or buy the damn movie.

This overreaction by racist whites and Zionists Jews in the media has done the opposite of what they wanted. The movie has gotten exponentially more popular since they attacked Kyrie in this manner.

Both of you are Uncle Toms. You’re both White Supremacists because you choose to stay in America and reap the benefits of White society and colonization. You won’t go back to Africa or a black country like Haiti because you know life would suck without Whites.
Sorry theHack, IM2 and myself are the type of black men that racist like you hate. You're damn right I choose to stay because those before me shed the blood, tears and sweat for me to stay. I am reaping the benefits of what those who came before me built, are you willing to take your pasty white ass back to Siberia or whatever European country your folks came from.

Jewish people did own slave ships. Haven't you ever heard of the sugar Jews in Brazil? If you look at the manifests of slave ships many Jews were owners or stockholders. You can find the evidence in the archives in Charleston, Recif, Brazil and the Hague.

I say all we have from your poorly written article is some leftist hack telling a story about someone else that he has NO tape of her saying these things, NO transcript, No context...It's a hack story for hacks.

Forum List

Back