Candace Owens is about to get kicked out of the House

I am 75 just like Trump.

I did get the vaccine and booster because I am “old.”

COVID-19 targets old people like Trump and me.

You are old like trump but I bet you think Biden who is only 3 years older than you both somehow really old while you guys aren't.

Thats it

Trump gave tje surly fence sitting independents more of what they claimed to want than any candidate in memory

but that version of libs (are we paying attention Golfing Gator and Mac1958?) demand 100% or nothing

Trump was no different than anyone else that sat in the Oval Office this century, too much spending, too much debt and less freedom. The only thing he did differently was be an even bigger asshole than his predecessors

We were republicans until 1965 dumb fuck. We got Jim Crow by doing that. We most definitely will get screwed if we vote for a bunch of people like you. Everything you say here is wrong..
Wrong. Blacks were predominantly Republican until the 1920’s. False promises of welfare during the Great Depression caused blacks to fall for voting Dem. So blacks of that era were literally voting with the KKK. Do some fucking research you idiot.

You whites know all about victimhood.

Tell me about that anti white discrimination you guys are crying about while you have the majority of jobs.
There are a shit-ton more whites than blacks in the US, so simple math says whites would hold more jobs, Dumbass.

You are old like trump but I bet you think Biden who is only 3 years older than you both somehow really old while you guys aren't.
No, I consider Biden and the Clintons in the same elderly age group as myself and Trump. That age range is a prime target for COVID-19.

However it does seem that Joe Biden may be in the early stages of dementia which is another common problem in our age group.

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get evicted.

View attachment 579959

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

She isn't in the democrat party....where blacks are only allowed to do what rich democrats tell them to do........

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get evicted.

View attachment 579959

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: She's funny! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
No, I consider Biden and the Clintons in the same elderly age group as myself and Trump. That age range is a prime target for COVID-19.

However it does seem that Joe Biden may be in the early stages of dementia which is another common problem in our age group.
Biden is nowhere close to that. If you believe that, then trump has parkisons, because he slurs his words frequently.

The usual uneducated whites refuse to see that Owens is stupid just because she allows them cover for their racism. There are real black conservatives out their who get full respect. But nobody black or otherwise need to accept the foolishness coming from that idiot.
And one of the biggest racist idiots here chimes right in. You don’t respect ANY black conservative. Because you refuse to admit that isn’t 1950 anymore. News flash. Everybody laughs at the stupidity coming from your pie hole.

Wrong. Blacks were predominantly Republican until the 1920’s. False promises of welfare during the Great Depression caused blacks to fall for voting Dem. So blacks of that era were literally voting with the KKK. Do some fucking research you idiot.
Post that research where black folks were promised welfare during the Great Depression.

Biden is nowhere close to that. If you believe that, then trump has parkisons, because he slurs his words frequently.
Some experts disagree with you.

I would like to see Joe be tested and the results released. Biden does have what some call the toughest job in the world. If he is suffering from any cognitive impairment he might be the wrong man at the wrong time.

I get tested every year at my age for dementia as part of my yearly Medicare exam and so far no problems have been detected.

Post that research where black folks were promised welfare during the Great Depression.
Blacks vote Dem in 1930’s:

Blacks couldn’t get social security and welfare programs in 1930’s and 40’s because of Dem Jim Crow laws and the fact that they usually worked off the books, so they didn’t qualify for those programs.

Keep voting Dem though. Nothing keeps blacks in their place at the bottom rung more than Democrats.

Blacks vote Dem in 1930’s:

Blacks couldn’t get social security and welfare programs in 1930’s and 40’s because of Dem Jim Crow laws and the fact that they usually worked off the books, so they didn’t qualify for those programs.
What welfare programs? I see where black folks were screwed over when it came to jobs, wages, etc. it doesn't say a damn thing about welfare programs. That is some bullshit you threw in there.

Keep voting Dem though. Nothing keeps blacks in their place at the bottom rung more than Democrats.
The numbers speak for themselves. In the last 60yrs black folks do better when there is a Democrat in the WH as compared to a Republican. Why is that?

Forum List

Back