Candace Owens is about to get kicked out of the House

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get evicted.

View attachment 579959

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

Owens, yet another rightwing loon.

Wrong. But nice try.

You see, the thing about us blacks on the left is that what we say is supported by evidence. That bullshit those sellout spew isn't. And unlike the right, blacks hold actual leadership position. Candace Owens doesn't even run Turning Point.
Yea, you’re totally right. Keep voting Dem. That’s worked out so well for negroes in the last 100 years. Every black urban area run by Dems is a crime ridden shit hole. A perpetual cycle of fatherless families, low education, low literacy rates, low IQ, high drug use, high crime rates, high homicide rates, high incarceration rates, high homosexuality rates, and high HIV/AIDS rates. It’s going so well. Don’t change what you are doing.

The house negro does not own the house. Once they think they do, they get evicted.

View attachment 579959

Donald Trump is backing the COVID-19 vaccine because he is "old," the conservative activist Candace Owens suggested to her followers this week.

"People oftentimes forget, like, how old Trump is," she said in an Instagram video posted Thursday. "Like they came from a time before TV, before internet, before being able to conduct their independent research."

I am 75 just like Trump.

I did get the vaccine and booster because I am “old.”

COVID-19 targets old people like Trump and me.

If he is angry, his anger is supported by 245 years worth of reasons why.
245 years of ignorance you mean

He has arrived at 2021 and knows nor

America is a great country for black people

just play by the rules and take advantage of the opportunities America has to offer

Yea, you’re totally right. Keep voting Dem. That’s worked out so well for negroes in the last 100 years. Every black urban area run by Dems is a crime ridden shit hole. A perpetual cycle of fatherless families, low education, low literacy rates, low IQ, high drug use, high crime rates, high homicide rates, high incarceration rates, high homosexuality rates, and high HIV/AIDS rates. It’s going so well. Don’t change what you are doing.
We were republicans until 1965 dumb fuck. We got Jim Crow by doing that. We most definitely will get screwed if we vote for a bunch of people like you. Everything you say here is wrong..

Thats it

Trump gave tje surly fence sitting independents more of what they claimed to want than any candidate in memory

but that version of libs (are we paying attention Golfing Gator and Mac1958?) demand 100% or nothing
No he didn't. He bragged about things he inherited from Obama that you racists didn't want to give Obama credit for.

245 years of ignorance you mean

He has arrived at 2021 and knows nor

America is a great country for black people

just play by the rules and take advantage of the opportunities America has to offer
White racism in America is 245 years of ignorance.

Shut up being white trying to tell me what America is. End white racism so the rules are applied fairly for everyone.

Forum List

Back