Candace Owens Slammed By Conservative Org That Championed Her

You guys act like the actions of less than 2 percent of all blacks equals every black person,

I don't. Don't lump me in with others. People are individuals. I have been one of the ones here speaking out against tribalism and pack mentality.

Last edited:
I don't. Don't lump me in with others. People are individuals. I have been one of the ones here speaking out against tribalism and pack mentality.
Don't try that individualism bs wiith me. It's a tired out some try using to avoid things. You have tried telling me how I should listen to particular blacks. And they are the same blacks the other "individuals" have tried telling me I should listen to.

0*aGKNUOmxLh7ytCcG

Don't try that individualism bs wiith me. It's a tired out some try using to avoid things. You have tried telling me how I should listen to particular blacks. And they are the same blacks the other "individuals" have tried telling me I should listen to.

I didn't tell you who to listen to. I was just saying don't lump me in with those who judge a group based on a small percentage of people within a group. (In response to your post #40.) And individualism is not BS. But if you disagree, believe what you want. :dunno:

And like I said, these guys were fine when she was making anti black comments. That's why they suppored her. I don't need your explanation. This ain't about what she said, it's about her getting kicked to the curb by the conservatives who supported her while she was defending white supremacy.
whats an anti black comment? get a job? work hard? dont depend on the government? stay out of jail etc?

You only defend her because she is a boot licking, coon that says things publicly about black folks that most racist think anyway. Kind of like Uncle Larry Elder as well. Just think he and fools like Tim Scott actually believe that you would vote for them to be POTUS.
shes back herself idiot- according to you libs and im2 she cant be racist lmao.

I didn't tell you who to listen to. I was just saying don't lump me in with those who judge a group based on a small percentage of people within a group. (In response to your post #40.) And individualism is not BS. But if you disagree, believe what you want. :dunno:
Some use that individualism argument to dismiss the fact that groups have been affected due to decisions made. by individuals..

Sadly, there are some who simply will not accept that people can have different ideas and thoughts of their own.

Forum List

Back