Buzz Feed, Lahkota's Favorite Source

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Messina: Forget The Tied National Polls, We're Winning

"Slipping away? Obama campaign manager now says DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO NATIONAL POLLS..."

Obama campaign manager Jim Messina told reporters on Saturday that despite national tracking polls showing the president and Romney tied, Obama is still winning.

So then all those polls showing Obama running away with it are wrong? Or are they? Should we believe them? Or shouldn't we?

And?:cool:

• Banned
This thread is odd considering that I rarely use BuzzFeed.

Massachusetts, the state that knows Romney best, has Obama leading by +22.8. When Massachusetts Governor Romney left office, his approval rating was only 34%.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Massachusetts: Romney vs. Obama

Massachusetts is as blue of a state as blue gets. When I look in my toilet after I've given birth to a bunch of Democrats, I see the blue toilet bowl cleaner, and I automatically think of Massachusetts.

I'm surprised Romney had a 34% approval rating, considering Taxachusetts has been DOMINATED by Democrats for what seems like FOREVER.

The Massachusetts legislature is also overwhelmingly Democrat, and is veto-proof.

Romney had over 700 vetoes overridden when he was governor, and the so-called "Romney Care" health program, in it's current form, was a result of DOZENS of Romney vetoes being overridden by the Masshole legislature.

I HATE Massachusetts. Every time I have to drive through that state, on my way to somewhere else, I have to take anti-nausea medication, and immediately take a shower after I've left that Godforesaken shit hole.

When Romney became Governor of Massachusetts, he had a 66% approval rating - and left with a 34% approval rating.

Forum List

Back