The War on Trump Continues

Liberals have been fighting their war against Christmas for decades now. I guess they decided to shift gears and declare war on Trump. Obviously Democrats fear Trump.

According to Fox News and Bill O'Reilly there's a war on Christmas.

POPULAR vote or............it should.

WTF?
There are 435 members of congress and 100 senators
There are 435 members of congress and 100 senators

They are the electors?

"Who are the electors and how are they chosen?
  • Under the rules that are approved by the state legislatures, different political parties within each state handpick people to serve as electors. These are generally party leaders or members. Surprisingly the Constitution of the US has very few provisions as far as the qualification of electors is concerned."

doesn't look like it.

They are the electors?
No, the electors are chosen by the number of electoral votes each state is given by the states population.
Which could go up, or down.
"Who are the electors and how are they chosen?
  • Under the rules that are approved by the state legislatures, different political parties within each state handpick people to serve as electors. These are generally party leaders or members. Surprisingly the Constitution of the US has very few provisions as far as the qualification of electors is concerned."

doesn't look like it.
I know.

Liberals have been fighting their war against Christmas for decades now. I guess they decided to shift gears and declare war on Trump. Obviously Democrats fear Trump.

You mean because Bill O'Reilly preached the war on Christmas?

Forum List

Back