Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

Honestly, have you had your head buried in the sand P Hunter....? Have you not seen on the news or read about the pregnant women being put in danger due to not having abortion as an option, with their complications? Seriously, you need to inform yourself on this....it's why Repub women are supporting it now....
if you could only post this news for us to see,,

we will chock this up to another oversight on your part,,

and if the mothers life is in danger and the pregnancy has to be terminated why then kill the child,, just remove it alive,,

It's $50 dollars now to put a dog down, back then, maybe $30.
We just spent over $400 to have our beloved Collie, Mikey, put down.

Here he is in a Michigan Neighborhood Park a few months before he crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

I still tear up thinking about it sometimes.

But, having lived on a Farm, when you have bad dog, it needs to be put down. I understand this because -- I'm a grown-up.

1714580384873.jpeg

Here he is in a Michigan Neighborhood Park a few months before he crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

But, having lived on a Farm, when you have bad dog, it needs to be put down. I understand this because -- I'm a grown-up.

View attachment 940551
what vets are you guys going to??
ours charges 125 and anther 250 if we want the ashs,,

what vets are you guys going to??
ours charges 125 and anther 250 if we want the ashs,,
Florida Vets ain't cheap. And, yes, my Wife has his ashes stashed. In an Urn. Somewhere

Having to put a dog down.... For ANY reason sucks. It sucks bad.

But sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do. When it's a healthy dog, it's even harder. But dogs do go bad. Buddy had one that bit a couple kids. You just can't have that. He went for a ride and never came back.

And you judge country folk with your city folk mindset.
No I know the differences. I respect the differences. I'll give you an example. If you live in the country and you murder someone, you should be put to death. You were born into a nice community and grew up to be a murderer? Fuck you.

But if you are a inner city kid with no daddy. Well, that's different.

No I know the differences. I respect the differences. I'll give you an example. If you live in the country and you murder someone, you should be put to death. You were born into a nice community and grew up to be a murderer? Fuck you.

It is? Strangely the data shows Those people are incarcerated at much higher rates than the rest of the population.

is that someone an innocent child in the womb of its mother??

after 9 months of carrying it, with possible medical risks to herself. About 65,000 women a year have serious medical issues with pregnancy, and about 400 killed a year in childbirth, in the USA.
Pretty simple don't get pregnant, and if you have carried it 9 months how exactly would having it killed during removal save you and not require risking your life?

View attachment 940551
We had a dog like him on our road. Beautiful big dog. He sat on the lawn of this tiny falling down crap camp just enjoying the day. He was bigger then the camp. Till this day when I drive by that camp- I see him.
I think his soul is still there. really!

Forum List

Back