Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

You must have never owned a dog. I the sweetest dog. But if he sees a bunch of geese on our grass, look out. They better make it to the water. One didn't last year and he killed it. For the record, I could have gotten in big trouble for that. You're supposed to have your dog on a leash.

Which leads me to Cricket killing those chicken. That is unfortunate. I would warn the Humane Society when I turned the dog in. Or warned the new owners of his forever home that he should be on a leash.

I'm the only one at the dog park that takes his dog back to the woods off leash. Not the only one, but most of the people I know up there wish they could walk their dogs off leash like I can. Should they unleash their dogs and if they don't behave shoot them?

This is proposerous. I hope you pick this monster and continue talking about abortion because it's a winning issue or you cons. Anti abortion dog killer. Got it.
I am a Dog lover, but completely understand putting it down after it killed someone else's chickens!

No I know the differences. I respect the differences. I'll give you an example. If you live in the country and you murder someone, you should be put to death. You were born into a nice community and grew up to be a murderer? Fuck you.

But if you are a inner city kid with no daddy. Well, that's different.
Why do we keep paying for this? Tens of trillions of dollars spent.

No I know the differences. I respect the differences. I'll give you an example. If you live in the country and you murder someone, you should be put to death. You were born into a nice community and grew up to be a murderer? Fuck you.

But if you are a inner city kid with no daddy. Well, that's different.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I dont care about the politics of it,,
I do. I personally don't care about abortion. Like Trump my days of fucking women who can still get pregnant are long behind me. If you ban abortion it doesn't affect me.

But I do think we are over populated so I like abortion

And I like freedom. I don't like American Taliban.

I imagine Trump might of won if he didn't overturn roe v wade.

I do. I personally don't care about abortion. Like Trump my days of fucking women who can still get pregnant are long behind me. If you ban abortion it doesn't affect me.

But I do think we are over populated so I like abortion

And I like freedom. I don't like American Taliban.

I imagine Trump might of won if he didn't overturn roe v wade.
youve made it clear you dont care about the murder of innocent children,,

not sure why you want to brag about it,,

So she shot a dog.

Believe it or not culling was forever and still is a functional farming skill. I know the link I provided says " not for dogs" but I think it's fairly relative.

I am floored by the reactions of those who have no problem with culling humans.... to this mundane account of something normal to a farm oriented culture.

I believe this activity goes on regularly in the Agri-belt with all types of animals for a variety of reasons.

Ultimately I wish she just brought the animal to a no kill shelter. But that's just me.

Jo
It's a dog, not a potato
If you don't understand the difference you have no business calling yourself "American" and CERTAINLY no business representing REAL AMERICNS in elected office.

Now why don't you head on down to you favorite restaurant. I hear your favorite Brains of Puppy is on the menu.

youve made it clear you dont care about the murder of innocent children,,

not sure why you want to brag about it,,
I don't believe in god or that life is that precious. It's my right to believe this so abortion should be legal for people like me.

If you want to fight for the right to murder dogs go for it. And 61% agree with me on abortion so see you in November.

I don't believe in god or that life is that precious. It's my right to believe this so abortion should be legal for people like me.

If you want to fight for the right to murder dogs go for it. And 61% agree with me on abortion so see you in November.
I dont need god to know murdering children is wrong,,

science of biology tells me everything I need to know,,

I dont need god to know murdering children is wrong,,

science of biology tells me everything I need to know,,

Well a lot of christians are pro choice. Biden is a Christian.

Didn't god say don't covit your neighbors wife?

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."
Unknown: "That's huge news there."

Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."
Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."
Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."
Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."
Trump: "Look at you. You are a pussy."
Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."
Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."
Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush: "Whatever you want."
Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

And before Trump conned Republicans and independents into the White House, Trump was pro choice too. He still is he just can't say it.

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

And before Trump conned Republicans and independents into the White House, Trump was pro choice too. He still is he just can't say it.
why do you keep posting this incorrect transcript of what trump said??

heres the unedited video that proves your transcript left out a very important part,,

why do you keep posting this incorrect transcript of what trump said??
It's exactly what he said

How about this?

Trump says ‘a lot of people like it’ when he floats the idea of being a dictator​

Did he not say that too?​

“In his own words, he is promising to rule as a dictator on ‘day one,’ use the military against the American people, punish those who stand against him, condone violence done on his behalf, and put his own revenge and retribution ahead of what is best for America. Bottom line: Trump is a danger to the Constitution and a threat to our democracy,”

It's exactly what he said

How about this?

Trump says ‘a lot of people like it’ when he floats the idea of being a dictator​

Did he not say that too?​

“In his own words, he is promising to rule as a dictator on ‘day one,’ use the military against the American people, punish those who stand against him, condone violence done on his behalf, and put his own revenge and retribution ahead of what is best for America. Bottom line: Trump is a danger to the Constitution and a threat to our democracy,”
I posted the video that shows the part your transcript edited out,,

nice try,, but ypu are a gullible fool that believes what youre told to believe,,

What did he say at the end, just kidding? I'm not going to watch it so you tell us what I missed.
you wont watch it because you dont want your world shattered,,

they edited out the part where he said when youre rich they let you grab them by the pussy,,
your version leave out "when youre rich they let you"

and went straight to "grab their pussy",,

Forum List

Back