Breaking: Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag (How Do You Liberals Feel About This?)

Doesn't seem like a very popular hashtag. Most of it's activity has come now after republicans fabricated that there's some movement on twitter to assassinate Trump.

Has Trump's staff allowed him back on Twitter yet? Or are they going to try to keep that up throughout his 4 year Presidency?
The riots and protests are full of people who want to assassinate trump… fact

The tolerant liberals self identifying themselves again. Apparently they learned nothing from Trump's election.

Good that it will be made clear for all that Trump was the better choice. No one can stand these people.

Interesting that you aren't in the least perturbed by the tolerant conservatives who called for assassinating Obama. No surprise.

But it's now and not then, the now is that people are calling for Trump to be assassinated and they're rioting and burning things down and this isn't Conservatives doing this, just like it wasn't Conservatives rioting and burning things down in Ferguson.

These are Subversive groups doing this, one Anarchists, the other was BLM who should be declared an American Domestic Terrorist organisation.

Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left.

People want to ignore it because they want make it seem uniquely leftist. It's angry people and I'm guessing a lot of young people on college campus....and youth and emotional control don't always occur in the same action.

Yeah, just upset people setting flags/cars or whatever they can find on fire. Completely acceptable behavior....

images

No!

If you believe someone has the right to threaten another individual because of what happen in the past, well you are wrong!

Grow the damn up and be an adult and live in reality that sometimes the world does not give you what you want, so try again in four years but do not threaten someone because you lost!

Interesting that you aren't in the least perturbed by the tolerant conservatives who called for assassinating Obama. No surprise.
There's no excuse for anyone calling for the assassination of any president, right or left.

The real story here isn't someone calling for a president to be assassinated, it's that a giant media outlet would allow it when they have a track record of suppressing other less dangerous speech. It shows how twitter is, at minimum, biased toward the left... and at maximum, promoting the idea of assassinating an elected president.

The tolerant liberals self identifying themselves again. Apparently they learned nothing from Trump's election.

Good that it will be made clear for all that Trump was the better choice. No one can stand these people.

I think even more people would be supporting Trump now, not many people support Anarchists.

No , no one I chum with supports him. He disgusts us.

Does that emoticon mean you don't believe me?
I assure you, Twitter should pull it down just as fast as they pulled down all the posts threatening to kill Hillary and her leftard army. It is not funny. You probably cut your teeth on our politicians getting shot with regularity, same as I did. And it's NOT funny.

Believe it or not I was actually agreeing with you on the no...

I find it amazing in today time we live with people hell bent on wanting to kill someone because they got elected... I say if you hate the guy then in four years run someone that can beat him...

It is also a crime and I believe it is time to start kicking everyone in the butt over this no matter if against Clinton, Obama or Trump...

They react like this because again they didn't get their way, they're emotionally immature, they're throwing another mega tantrum, again a violent tantrum.

This is what they do, something doesn't go their way, violent tantrum, start threatening people, if people don't agree with them, start screaming at them and calling them names and then threaten to become physically violent.

Believe it or not death threats against the President of the United State of America are not unusual and spiked when President Obama took office...

It is wrong and those that do it are not all there in the damn head and should be dealt with in the proper manner where they can not harm anyone in society...

Hell all of you on the right know I dislike Trump but damn if I will wish for any harm to him or his family...

There are some sick puppies in this twisted world we live in!

The situation I get from watching a variety of footage, is that these rioters are also calling for Trump to be killed, amongst the violence against the police and the smashing up of private citizens personal property such as autos and burning things.

These are not protesters, these are violent Anarchists.

This situation needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets further out of control, a Zero Tolerance approach to restore order and discipline. The main thing is to protect the community as a whole, it's law enforcements duty to do so, they cannot do this with one hand tied behind the back, they must be allowed to use all means necessary to restore order and discipline.

You put the whole community in lockdown and a curfew and then you do what you must do to this filth that's rioting.

You can't have Mob Rule and you can't have Political Correctness and things interfering in this situation.

Well it is going to explode soon because someone will cross the line and these idiots will get the backlash they deserve...

Protest and I am fine with it...

Riot, destroy the surrounding area and call for someone death then I am done with you and you need to have your ass put back in place...

People have a right to protest, people don't have a right to riot and cause serious civil unrest.

I agree that something will happen and they'll cross the line, hopefully someone films the Anarchists getting their skulls cracked so we can all enjoy watching them getting what they deserve.

But it's now and not then, the now is that people are calling for Trump to be assassinated and they're rioting and burning things down and this isn't Conservatives doing this, just like it wasn't Conservatives rioting and burning things down in Ferguson.

These are Subversive groups doing this, one Anarchists, the other was BLM who should be declared an American Domestic Terrorist organisation.

Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left.

People want to ignore it because they want make it seem uniquely leftist. It's angry people and I'm guessing a lot of young people on college campus....and youth and emotional control don't always occur in the same action.

Yeah, just plain people setting flags/cars or whatever they can find on fire. Completely acceptable behavior....

Yes, it's completely unacceptable behavior.

But often it is ordinary people - not organized groups. One thing to keep in mind is people - even good people - can become bad people in a mob.

They are organised and they're being bussed in from other areas and the same POS who has funded BLM is funding the Anarchists.

Yeah, just plain people setting flags/cars or whatever they can find on fire. Completely acceptable behavior....

But often it is ordinary people - not organized groups. One thing to keep in mind is people - even good people - can become bad people in a mob.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the protests were organized though.

I find it amazing in today time we live with people hell bent on wanting to kill someone because they got elected... I say if you hate the guy then in four years run someone that can beat him...

It is also a crime and I believe it is time to start kicking everyone in the butt over this no matter if against Clinton, Obama or Trump...

They react like this because again they didn't get their way, they're emotionally immature, they're throwing another mega tantrum, again a violent tantrum.

This is what they do, something doesn't go their way, violent tantrum, start threatening people, if people don't agree with them, start screaming at them and calling them names and then threaten to become physically violent.

Believe it or not death threats against the President of the United State of America are not unusual and spiked when President Obama took office...

It is wrong and those that do it are not all there in the damn head and should be dealt with in the proper manner where they can not harm anyone in society...

Hell all of you on the right know I dislike Trump but damn if I will wish for any harm to him or his family...

The situation I get from watching a variety of footage, is that these rioters are also calling for Trump to be killed, amongst the violence against the police and the smashing up of private citizens personal property such as autos and burning things.

This situation needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets further out of control, a Zero Tolerance approach to restore order and discipline. The main thing is to protect the community as a whole, it's law enforcements duty to do so, they cannot do this with one hand tied behind the back, they must be allowed to use all means necessary to restore order and discipline.

You put the whole community in lockdown and a curfew and then you do what you must do to this filth that's rioting.

You can't have Mob Rule and you can't have Political Correctness and things interfering in this situation.

Well it is going to explode soon because someone will cross the line and these idiots will get the backlash they deserve...

Protest and I am fine with it...

Riot, destroy the surrounding area and call for someone death then I am done with you and you need to have your ass put back in place...

People have a right to protest, people don't have a right to riot and cause serious civil unrest.

I agree that something will happen and they'll cross the line, hopefully someone films the Anarchists getting their skulls cracked so we can all enjoy watching them getting what they deserve.

I'm curious - why are you so sure they are Anarchists? As a political group in the US, Anarchists don't amount to much. Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest and anarchy?

That is a pure lie and you damn well know it.

"Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left."

Show the news clips where the right riots and acts like the animals you support. Prove me wrong and me the liar.

They are organised groups, the thing is though when the SHTF they're not going to be more organised than the massive groups that confront them and they'll be fully armed with assault weapons and plenty of bullets.

Begs the question.. who gives two shits about Twitter? Social media has become the bane of human existence. I only do Facebook and that only because of my grand-kids.

I don't get twitter, doesn't seem worth paying attention to. But....a lot of people seem to follow that crap. If you have people calling for assassinating a president gaining a large following - especially when it's as volatile and controversial as this election has been - then you have to worry that some unbalanced individual is going to take it as his mission.

akbar.jpg

There's no excuse for anyone calling for the assassination of any president, right or left.

The real story here isn't someone calling for a president to be assassinated, it's that a giant media outlet would allow it when they have a track record of suppressing other less dangerous speech. It shows how twitter is, at minimum, biased toward the left... and at maximum, promoting the idea of assassinating an elected president.

In the link I provided, the threats and calls for assassinating Obama all came from Twitter as well. So, at a minimum - there isn't a partisan bias here. It's twitter users who themselves create any bias.

But - I do wonder, what is the FBI doing about these things and what does Twitter do?

No!

If you believe someone has the right to threaten another individual because of what happen in the past, well you are wrong!

Grow the damn up and be an adult and live in reality that sometimes the world does not give you what you want, so try again in four years but do not threaten someone because you lost!

I didnt say anyone has the right...I said what you put out you get back. I didnt create Karma but I can recognize it

That is a pure lie and you damn well know it.

"Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left."

Show the news clips where the right riots and acts like the animals you support. Prove me wrong and me the liar.

I provided a link where they called for assassinating Obama.

Does that emoticon mean you don't believe me?
I assure you, Twitter should pull it down just as fast as they pulled down all the posts threatening to kill Hillary and her leftard army. It is not funny. You probably cut your teeth on our politicians getting shot with regularity, same as I did. And it's NOT funny.

Everyone has a lunatic fringe that acts out badly, and that includes the right (or rightards to use the terminology of some), though they fervently deny it.. This kind of behavior is just plain immature.

We deal with elections by accepting the results and moving on and harnessing that energy into changing the outcome of the next election. We can be angry, we can grieve, but ultimately being part of the proceess demands we ACCEPT the results of that process and move on.

I know many leftwingers - we talk about it, we're angry, we're upset - but I don't know anyone personally, who advocates violence or public demonstrations. I think the media - as is usual - likes to emphasize the violence and the rightwing media in particular loves to emphasize leftwing misbehavior and then claim it's the norm.
Your attempt at moral equivocation is missing some key elements. When did the right riot, protest march, block streets and all the other crap the left does on such a regular basis? The right doesn't behave that way, now go ahead and find the one guy to prove me wrong.

Twitter should get rid of it now.

I'm all for free speech/expression -- but the country needs to pull together and give the new President a chance to show us what he can do.

No the Dems in Congress need to stand strong against the elitist. Just because he thinks he is God, he is not.
He should of never won the Pub debates, losers all of them. You guys are worst, you stood up for a bigot racist who made fun of everyone. That makes you losers too. He is not a Pub, he is anti government but most of you are as well. Get the hell out of the USA if you don't like it.

Trump will not be around long. He will self destruct.

It is also no surprise that you fail to grasp what is happening now is what is being discussed. Your attempts to justify the actions of these scum are evident and noted. Saying "well others did it to my favorites" as a defense is not a viable defense.
Exactly. This thread is about what is happening now, but with some posters it's just impossible to discuss anything without adding a list of freaking disclaimers. Sigh.

Everyone has a lunatic fringe that acts out badly, and that includes the right (or rightards to use the terminology of some), though they fervently deny it.. This kind of behavior is just plain immature.

We deal with elections by accepting the results and moving on and harnessing that energy into changing the outcome of the next election. We can be angry, we can grieve, but ultimately being part of the proceess demands we ACCEPT the results of that process and move on.

I know many leftwingers - we talk about it, we're angry, we're upset - but I don't know anyone personally, who advocates violence or public demonstrations. I think the media - as is usual - likes to emphasize the violence and the rightwing media in particular loves to emphasize leftwing misbehavior and then claim it's the norm.
Your attempt at moral equivocation is missing some key elements. When did the right riot, protest march, block streets and all the other crap the left does on such a regular basis? The right doesn't behave that way, now go ahead and find the one guy to prove me wrong.

Translation: if it's the rightwing lunatic fringe, they're ok!

Forum List

Back