Breaking: Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag (How Do You Liberals Feel About This?)

Doesn't seem like a very popular hashtag. Most of it's activity has come now after republicans fabricated that there's some movement on twitter to assassinate Trump.

Has Trump's staff allowed him back on Twitter yet? Or are they going to try to keep that up throughout his 4 year Presidency?
The riots and protests are full of people who want to assassinate trump… fact
Probably. He really went out of his way to threaten and piss them off.

The tolerant liberals self identifying themselves again. Apparently they learned nothing from Trump's election.

Good that it will be made clear for all that Trump was the better choice. No one can stand these people.

Interesting that you aren't in the least perturbed by the tolerant conservatives who called for assassinating Obama. No surprise.

But it's now and not then, the now is that people are calling for Trump to be assassinated and they're rioting and burning things down and this isn't Conservatives doing this, just like it wasn't Conservatives rioting and burning things down in Ferguson.

These are Subversive groups doing this, one Anarchists, the other was BLM who should be declared an American Domestic Terrorist organisation.

Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left.

People want to ignore it because they want make it seem uniquely leftist. It's angry people and I'm guessing a lot of young people on college campus....and youth and emotional control don't always occur in the same action.

That is a pure lie and you damn well know it.

"Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left."

Show the news clips where the right riots and acts like the animals you support. Prove me wrong and me the liar.

I provided a link where they called for assassinating Obama.

Also the richest member of Congress from CA spent most of his time trying to impeach him.

They react like this because again they didn't get their way, they're emotionally immature, they're throwing another mega tantrum, again a violent tantrum.

This is what they do, something doesn't go their way, violent tantrum, start threatening people, if people don't agree with them, start screaming at them and calling them names and then threaten to become physically violent.

Believe it or not death threats against the President of the United State of America are not unusual and spiked when President Obama took office...

It is wrong and those that do it are not all there in the damn head and should be dealt with in the proper manner where they can not harm anyone in society...

Hell all of you on the right know I dislike Trump but damn if I will wish for any harm to him or his family...

There are some sick puppies in this twisted world we live in!

The situation I get from watching a variety of footage, is that these rioters are also calling for Trump to be killed, amongst the violence against the police and the smashing up of private citizens personal property such as autos and burning things.

These are not protesters, these are violent Anarchists.

This situation needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets further out of control, a Zero Tolerance approach to restore order and discipline. The main thing is to protect the community as a whole, it's law enforcements duty to do so, they cannot do this with one hand tied behind the back, they must be allowed to use all means necessary to restore order and discipline.

You put the whole community in lockdown and a curfew and then you do what you must do to this filth that's rioting.

You can't have Mob Rule and you can't have Political Correctness and things interfering in this situation.

Well it is going to explode soon because someone will cross the line and these idiots will get the backlash they deserve...

Protest and I am fine with it...

Riot, destroy the surrounding area and call for someone death then I am done with you and you need to have your ass put back in place...

People have a right to protest, people don't have a right to riot and cause serious civil unrest.

I agree that something will happen and they'll cross the line, hopefully someone films the Anarchists getting their skulls cracked so we can all enjoy watching them getting what they deserve.

I'm curious - why are you so sure they are Anarchists? As a political group in the US, Anarchists don't amount to much. Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest and anarchy?

The police in Portland said that they're Anarchists.

Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, turns destructive and police blame 'anarchists'

Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, turns destructive and police blame 'anarchists'

"Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest"

They are demanding that a democratic election be overturned, they're calling for whites to die, they're calling for Trump to be assassinated, they're throwing missiles at the police, they're smashing things up and burning the American flag.....what would you call this unless it's trying to sow civil unrest?

Also they hate the American nation, if they didn't why are they burning your flag? They're Anarchists and Traitors.

Interesting that you aren't in the least perturbed by the tolerant conservatives who called for assassinating Obama. No surprise.
There's no excuse for anyone calling for the assassination of any president, right or left.

The real story here isn't someone calling for a president to be assassinated, it's that a giant media outlet would allow it when they have a track record of suppressing other less dangerous speech. It shows how twitter is, at minimum, biased toward the left... and at maximum, promoting the idea of assassinating an elected president.

In the link I provided, the threats and calls for assassinating Obama all came from Twitter as well. So, at a minimum - there isn't a partisan bias here. It's twitter users who themselves create any bias.

But - I do wonder, what is the FBI doing about these things and what does Twitter do?

Did twitter approve a hashtag advocating the assassination of Barry or Hellary? If not, then you're missing the whole point of this thread.

The tolerant liberals self identifying themselves again. Apparently they learned nothing from Trump's election.

Good that it will be made clear for all that Trump was the better choice. No one can stand these people.

It is also no surprise that you fail to grasp what is happening now is what is being discussed. Your attempts to justify the actions of these scum are evident and noted. Saying "well others did it to my favorites" as a defense is not a viable defense.
Exactly. This thread is about what is happening now, but with some posters it's just impossible to discuss anything without adding a list of freaking disclaimers. Sigh.

That's right. Can't possibly talk about rightwing assassination threats. Might be an embarressing blow to fragile egos that are so dependent on trashing the left.

Believe it or not death threats against the President of the United State of America are not unusual and spiked when President Obama took office...

It is wrong and those that do it are not all there in the damn head and should be dealt with in the proper manner where they can not harm anyone in society...

Hell all of you on the right know I dislike Trump but damn if I will wish for any harm to him or his family...

The situation I get from watching a variety of footage, is that these rioters are also calling for Trump to be killed, amongst the violence against the police and the smashing up of private citizens personal property such as autos and burning things.

This situation needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets further out of control, a Zero Tolerance approach to restore order and discipline. The main thing is to protect the community as a whole, it's law enforcements duty to do so, they cannot do this with one hand tied behind the back, they must be allowed to use all means necessary to restore order and discipline.

You put the whole community in lockdown and a curfew and then you do what you must do to this filth that's rioting.

You can't have Mob Rule and you can't have Political Correctness and things interfering in this situation.

Well it is going to explode soon because someone will cross the line and these idiots will get the backlash they deserve...

Riot, destroy the surrounding area and call for someone death then I am done with you and you need to have your ass put back in place...

People have a right to protest, people don't have a right to riot and cause serious civil unrest.

I agree that something will happen and they'll cross the line, hopefully someone films the Anarchists getting their skulls cracked so we can all enjoy watching them getting what they deserve.

I'm curious - why are you so sure they are Anarchists? As a political group in the US, Anarchists don't amount to much. Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest and anarchy?

"Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest"

They are demanding that a democratic election be overturned, they're calling for whites to die, they're calling for Trump to be assassinated, they're throwing missiles at the police, they're smashing things up and burning the American flag.....what would you call this unless it's trying to sow civil unrest?

Also they hate the American nation, if they didn't why are they burning your flag? They're Anarchists and Traitors.

Not Anarchists, just far left regressive Clinton supporters

There's no excuse for anyone calling for the assassination of any president, right or left.

The real story here isn't someone calling for a president to be assassinated, it's that a giant media outlet would allow it when they have a track record of suppressing other less dangerous speech. It shows how twitter is, at minimum, biased toward the left... and at maximum, promoting the idea of assassinating an elected president.

In the link I provided, the threats and calls for assassinating Obama all came from Twitter as well. So, at a minimum - there isn't a partisan bias here. It's twitter users who themselves create any bias.

But - I do wonder, what is the FBI doing about these things and what does Twitter do?

Did twitter approve a hashtag advocating the assassination of Barry or Hellary? If not, then you're missing the whole point of this thread.

Does your back hurt from moving goal posts?

This is utterly disgusting and should not be allowed. It is being used for the sole purpose to influence someone to actually assassinate our newly elected Holy Emperor. So liberals, do You agree with this?

Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag

I don't think I'm going out on a limb saying this applies to POUS elect as well. Not only should these people be cornered by the secret service & FBI, and the worst offenders prosecuted, but twitter needs to be investigated and procecuted to the FULL extent of the law.

What ALL people need to recognize is this has been going on for quite some time, especially under the Obummer, Admin, Soros, Democrats and Clintons. It's just now coming to a head. What I'm trying to say is, THIS IS THE RESULT OF YOUR PC BUSINESS LIBERALS. I used to call PC pussified country, but since the Republicans took over, that no longer meets the definition. It's code for thought police and send this country into ruins Time liberals wise up.

Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia

dimocraps are scum

Like that's news??:dunno:

Oh that's hurts so bad. Actually its the trumpets who just screwed themselves. How will it feel when no wall is built, and no illegals are deported. How will it feel when he lets you down, because he will.
What do your prognostications have to with the death threats being made against your President Elect NOW???

Nothing has been moved but that's a noobish retort. Type the thread title and explain how anything has been moved.

But it's now and not then, the now is that people are calling for Trump to be assassinated and they're rioting and burning things down and this isn't Conservatives doing this, just like it wasn't Conservatives rioting and burning things down in Ferguson.

These are Subversive groups doing this, one Anarchists, the other was BLM who should be declared an American Domestic Terrorist organisation.

Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left.

People want to ignore it because they want make it seem uniquely leftist. It's angry people and I'm guessing a lot of young people on college campus....and youth and emotional control don't always occur in the same action.

Yeah, just upset people setting flags/cars or whatever they can find on fire. Completely acceptable behavior....
Ive had some upsets in life, and an election or two that didn't go my way. I've never destroyed people's property, burned my nations flag, beaten up lefty voters, wailed in the street, demanded the election be overturned. It's certainly not normal behaviour by normal, rational people.

Yeah, just upset people setting flags/cars or whatever they can find on fire. Completely acceptable behavior....
Ive had some upsets in life, and an election or two that didn't go my way. I've never destroyed people's property, burned my nations flag, beaten up lefty voters, wailed in the street, demanded the election be overturned. It's certainly not normal behaviour by normal, rational people.

"Kill the cops, kill the cops"... their mantra.

They react like this because again they didn't get their way, they're emotionally immature, they're throwing another mega tantrum, again a violent tantrum.

This is what they do, something doesn't go their way, violent tantrum, start threatening people, if people don't agree with them, start screaming at them and calling them names and then threaten to become physically violent.

Everyone has a lunatic fringe that acts out badly, and that includes the right (or rightards to use the terminology of some), though they fervently deny it.. This kind of behavior is just plain immature.

We deal with elections by accepting the results and moving on and harnessing that energy into changing the outcome of the next election. We can be angry, we can grieve, but ultimately being part of the proceess demands we ACCEPT the results of that process and move on.

I know many leftwingers - we talk about it, we're angry, we're upset - but I don't know anyone personally, who advocates violence or public demonstrations. I think the media - as is usual - likes to emphasize the violence and the rightwing media in particular loves to emphasize leftwing misbehavior and then claim it's the norm.
Your attempt at moral equivocation is missing some key elements. When did the right riot, protest march, block streets and all the other crap the left does on such a regular basis? The right doesn't behave that way, now go ahead and find the one guy to prove me wrong.

Translation: if it's the rightwing lunatic fringe, they're ok!
Whhooooosh. My post went so totally over your noggin.

Does anyone here actually use twitter? For example does twitter have rules about hashtags? Do have control over it?

Given the OP claims Twitter "allowed" this - what is Twitters ability to control hashtags?

I don't use it and have no use for it.

Nothing has been moved but that's a noobish retort. Type the thread title and explain how anything has been moved.

You claim twitter approved a hashtag.

Is there an approval process for hashtags?

Not Anarchists, just far left regressive Clinton supporters

Well the Anarchists include the Far Left and it's a completely unacceptable situation.

Those on the Left a week ago were demanding that when Hillary won :lol: that Trump supporters must accept this and not cause any trouble.

Now Trump has won, it's the hypocrisy again and why hasn't Hillary made a statement telling the rabble to get off the streets, accept Trump and behave themselves?

Ya, that is true. I've never done that, nor have any of the people I know (who are also leftists and appalled by this reaction to an election). So you do have a point there.

Everyone has a lunatic fringe that acts out badly, and that includes the right (or rightards to use the terminology of some), though they fervently deny it.. This kind of behavior is just plain immature.

We deal with elections by accepting the results and moving on and harnessing that energy into changing the outcome of the next election. We can be angry, we can grieve, but ultimately being part of the proceess demands we ACCEPT the results of that process and move on.

I know many leftwingers - we talk about it, we're angry, we're upset - but I don't know anyone personally, who advocates violence or public demonstrations. I think the media - as is usual - likes to emphasize the violence and the rightwing media in particular loves to emphasize leftwing misbehavior and then claim it's the norm.
Your attempt at moral equivocation is missing some key elements. When did the right riot, protest march, block streets and all the other crap the left does on such a regular basis? The right doesn't behave that way, now go ahead and find the one guy to prove me wrong.

Translation: if it's the rightwing lunatic fringe, they're ok!

The majority of people on the Right have a respect for the police and the military and consider respecting law and order very important, it's what makes us different from many of the Leftists who have always hated the police and the military and have always hated law and order.

Ya, that is true. I've never done that, nor have any of the people I know (who are also leftists and appalled by this reaction to an election). So you do have a point there.

They are not Leftists as in what we'd term Leftists, they're Leftist Extremists and what we'd term Anarchists.

You claim twitter approved a hashtag.

Is there an approval process for hashtags?

Slow down Coyote, you might strain something spinning so fast in the hole you dug for yourself with your position. To address your question, I have no idea. I don't use it either.

I do know that attempting to justify the actions of these leftist anarchists is a losing proposition which you foolishly chose to undertake.

Forum List

Back