Breaking: Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag (How Do You Liberals Feel About This?)

Did twitter approve a hashtag advocating the assassination of Barry or Hellary? If not, then you're missing the whole point of this thread.

Does your back hurt from moving goal posts?

Nothing has been moved but that's a noobish retort. Type the thread title and explain how anything has been moved.

You claim twitter approved a hashtag.

Is there an approval process for hashtags?

Slow down Coyote, you might strain something spinning so fast in the hole you dug for yourself with your position. To address your question, I have no idea. I don't use it either.

I do know that attempting to justify the actions of these leftist anarchists is a losing proposition which you foolishly chose to undertake.

I'm not justifying. I clearly and totally condemn it. You don't make threats on presidents.

But you're taking it to another level aren't you? You're claiming Twitter somehow actively allowed this, thus differentiating it from the calls for assassinating Obama. As if it were somehow different. In fact you made a big point of that, but now you say you don't actually know anything about Twitter.

Is it really so hard to condemn ALL these crazy calls for assassinating duly elected candidates? Or is it somehow more acceptable to you if it's Obama?

"Twitter somehow actively allowed this,"

Twitter did, the moment they allowed Assassinate Trump to have a Hashtag. Twitter should be told to take it down or they themselves will be taken down.

I'm curious - why are you so sure they are Anarchists? As a political group in the US, Anarchists don't amount to much. Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest and anarchy?

The police in Portland said that they're Anarchists.

Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, turns destructive and police blame 'anarchists'

Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, turns destructive and police blame 'anarchists'

"Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest"

They are demanding that a democratic election be overturned, they're calling for whites to die, they're calling for Trump to be assassinated, they're throwing missiles at the police, they're smashing things up and burning the American flag.....what would you call this unless it's trying to sow civil unrest?

Also they hate the American nation, if they didn't why are they burning your flag? They're Anarchists and Traitors.

Not Anarchists, just far left regressive Clinton supporters

Well the Anarchists include the Far Left and it's a completely unacceptable situation.

Those on the Left a week ago were demanding that when Hillary won :lol: that Trump supporters must accept this and not cause any trouble.

Now Trump has won, it's the hypocrisy again and why hasn't Hillary made a statement telling the rabble to get off the streets, accept Trump and behave themselves?

They aren't necessarily her supporters. Keep in mind - this election was about two very unpopular candidates and and even more unpopular "establishment". A lot of voters weren't necessarily "supporters". Maybe that's why amongst many other things, this reaction is so out of whack. I'm a leftists. That's no secret. Many of my aquantences are leftist. No one went out protestings and certainly no one committed violence or even dreamed of doing that.

From what I read in the news - and I just googled more, the protests were largely peaceful demonstrations. The one in Portland seems to be the anomoly and that's where you said Anarchists got involved?

It's hard to truly understand what is going on, but the entire election cycle has been like that.

"They aren't necessarily her supporters."

Then who do you suspect them of being? They are advocating the assassination of her opponent and overthrow of the US government.

You do realize that this is how the Bolsheviks began don't you?

Of course you do. You support them. If you don't then denounce them and stop defending and attempting to justify them.

Did the Bolsheviks arrive on shore after Kennedy was assassinated? No? Hmmmm....I always get amused when the "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming" analogy is used. That was a movie, not a fact.

Begs the question.. who gives two shits about Twitter? Social media has become the bane of human existence. I only do Facebook and that only because of my grand-kids.

I don't get twitter, doesn't seem worth paying attention to. But....a lot of people seem to follow that crap. If you have people calling for assassinating a president gaining a large following - especially when it's as volatile and controversial as this election has been - then you have to worry that some unbalanced individual is going to take it as his mission.

My dad just turned 97 and three months after Trump announced his candidacy, he said flat out that he's seen it all and said someone will assassinate Trump. I was stunned at the time when he said it, but now I'm thinking the old guy has seen a thing or two. Oh, and he's an Oklahoma Republican from waaaaay back.

I'll be honest. I fully expected someone to attempt to assassinate Obama.

And, given the rancor of this election - even more expect someone to attempt it with Trump.

It's truly worrisome especially when you add social media like Twitter to the mix.

Nothing has been moved but that's a noobish retort. Type the thread title and explain how anything has been moved.

Slow down Coyote, you might strain something spinning so fast in the hole you dug for yourself with your position. To address your question, I have no idea. I don't use it either.

I do know that attempting to justify the actions of these leftist anarchists is a losing proposition which you foolishly chose to undertake.

I'm not justifying. I clearly and totally condemn it. You don't make threats on presidents.

But you're taking it to another level aren't you? You're claiming Twitter somehow actively allowed this, thus differentiating it from the calls for assassinating Obama. As if it were somehow different. In fact you made a big point of that, but now you say you don't actually know anything about Twitter.

Is it really so hard to condemn ALL these crazy calls for assassinating duly elected candidates? Or is it somehow more acceptable to you if it's Obama?

Twitter did, the moment they allowed Assassinate Trump to have a Hashtag. Twitter should be told to take it down or they themselves will be taken down.

By whom? Obama? The DOJ? The FBI? That's why we have a system of checks and balances, so that lunatics like yourself are held back from appointing ultimate power to any single entity.

The police in Portland said that they're Anarchists.

"Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest"

They are demanding that a democratic election be overturned, they're calling for whites to die, they're calling for Trump to be assassinated, they're throwing missiles at the police, they're smashing things up and burning the American flag.....what would you call this unless it's trying to sow civil unrest?

Also they hate the American nation, if they didn't why are they burning your flag? They're Anarchists and Traitors.

Well the Anarchists include the Far Left and it's a completely unacceptable situation.

Those on the Left a week ago were demanding that when Hillary won :lol: that Trump supporters must accept this and not cause any trouble.

Now Trump has won, it's the hypocrisy again and why hasn't Hillary made a statement telling the rabble to get off the streets, accept Trump and behave themselves?

They aren't necessarily her supporters. Keep in mind - this election was about two very unpopular candidates and and even more unpopular "establishment". A lot of voters weren't necessarily "supporters". Maybe that's why amongst many other things, this reaction is so out of whack. I'm a leftists. That's no secret. Many of my aquantences are leftist. No one went out protestings and certainly no one committed violence or even dreamed of doing that.

From what I read in the news - and I just googled more, the protests were largely peaceful demonstrations. The one in Portland seems to be the anomoly and that's where you said Anarchists got involved?

It's hard to truly understand what is going on, but the entire election cycle has been like that.

Then who do you suspect them of being? They are advocating the assassination of her opponent and overthrow of the US government.

Of course you do. You support them. If you don't then denounce them and stop defending and attempting to justify them.

Did the Bolsheviks arrive on shore after Kennedy was assassinated? No? Hmmmm....I always get amused when the "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming" analogy is used. That was a movie, not a fact.

That was a great movie though...

I'll take the leftwing Bolshies over your rightwing Fascists.

Begs the question.. who gives two shits about Twitter? Social media has become the bane of human existence. I only do Facebook and that only because of my grand-kids.

I don't get twitter, doesn't seem worth paying attention to. But....a lot of people seem to follow that crap. If you have people calling for assassinating a president gaining a large following - especially when it's as volatile and controversial as this election has been - then you have to worry that some unbalanced individual is going to take it as his mission.

My dad just turned 97 and three months after Trump announced his candidacy, he said flat out that he's seen it all and said someone will assassinate Trump. I was stunned at the time when he said it, but now I'm thinking the old guy has seen a thing or two. Oh, and he's an Oklahoma Republican from waaaaay back.

And, given the rancor of this election - even more expect someone to attempt it with Trump.

It's truly worrisome especially when you add social media like Twitter to the mix.

What is the motivation for assassinating Obama now? No money in that. Follow the money.

God bless him and keep him well, but ''tis not rocket science.

Fascism in America is the cross draped with an American flag. You'll have to look to the evangelicals and Christian zealots to find your fascists. Like Mike Pence, for starters,

I presume hashtags in twitter are like hashtags anywhere - people just do it. There is no "allowing" process. Presumably....if something gets reported it can be taken down but does that work with hashtags? Do you use Twitter?

By whom? Obama? The DOJ? The FBI? That's why we have a system of checks and balances, so that lunatics like yourself are held back from appointing ultimate power to any single entity.

It's not me who's calling for elected leaders to be assassinated.

I presume hashtags in twitter are like hashtags anywhere - people just do it. There is no "allowing" process. Presumably....if something gets reported it can be taken down but does that work with hashtags? Do you use Twitter?

No in this thread I commented I refuse to use Twitter or Facebook.

God bless him and keep him well, but ''tis not rocket science.

I don't recall anyone calling for Trump's assassination except El Chapo (right after Trump said he would build the wall) prior to now, 15 months later.

It's not me who's calling for elected leaders to be assassinated.

Me neither. I'm just saying that when someone says "Twitter should be told to take it down" I have to ask, by whom? Every little Trumper out there should rest easy that those Twitter accounts were under security by Homeland Security before ya'll even KNEW about them today. Breathe in, breathe out...the cocksocket is safe and secure in his glass house in Manhattan.

This is the level of insanity of the anti-Trump crowd, that this thing, she's not worth being called a mother, does this to her own child, look how distraught he is, he's a little boy and this lunatic bitch does this.

As a parent I couldn't even watch the whole video, I only got to a minute and a half. The full duration is two minutes and forty five seconds.

What is the motivation for assassinating Obama now? No money in that. Follow the money.

No, no motivation for it now. I don't think it's about money though.

I think it's about what's fueled this entire election - divisions and anger on all sides and the fanning of those divisions. It's a very bad political environment. And making it about leftists vs rightists ignores what is really going on.

This is the level of insanity of the anti-Trump crowd, that this thing, she's not worth being called a mother, does this to her own child, look how distraught he is, he's a little boy and this lunatic bitch does this.

As a parent I couldn't even watch the whole video, I only got to a minute and a half. The full duration is two minutes and forty five seconds.

I can't watch it either. But please try to think - that insanity is not limited to the anti-Trumpers. Families have split because of the anti-Clintoners as well. There is so much rabid hate in this election.

That video - it's not about anti-Trumpers or left/right - it's about people unfit to be parents :(

"I'll take the leftwing Bolshies over your rightwing Fascists."

But we have better sartorial taste darling, I myself look especially fabulous in black :smoke:

Not organised, but they have names. Not anarchists, but they call themselves anarchists. Strange. Lol.

Police: Anarchist riots may have caused more than $1 million in damage

About 4,000 protesters led by Portland's Resistance peacefully marched throughout the city for several hours, until a group associated with the Anarchist Black Cross Federation joined in on the protest. The situation escalated when several so-called anarchists smashed cars at a NE Broadway dealership, then headed west to the Pearl District, where they broke windows of local businesses and restaurants.

The groups may caused more than $1 million in damages, including $250,000 at the car dealership....

Portland Police Chief, Mayor speak out on riots: 'Let's keep it peaceful'

Anti-Trump protestors in Austin today are not as organic as they seem. Here are the busses they came in. #fakeprotests #trump2016 #austin

Last edited:

"I'll take the leftwing Bolshies over your rightwing Fascists."

But we have better sartorial taste darling, I myself look especially fabulous in black :smoke:

oh ok...you get the fashion...we'll take the passion...I mean vodka! :D

On another note, I am on Facebook (not Twitter) and have friends in Portland. They are condemning the bad behavior by those demonstrators. I also heard on the news that the organizers of the marches were appalled at the behavior of some and offered to pay damages and along with participants in the march, have gone to clean up and repair vandalism.

That's how it should be ... when people aren't all trying to make it into an evil leftie/rightie argument.

This is utterly disgusting and should not be allowed. It is being used for the sole purpose to influence someone to actually assassinate our newly elected Holy Emperor. So liberals, do You agree with this?

Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag
no

:haha:
Does that emoticon mean you don't believe me?
I assure you, Twitter should pull it down just as fast as they pulled down all the posts threatening to kill Hillary and her leftard army. It is not funny. You probably cut your teeth on our politicians getting shot with regularity, same as I did. And it's NOT funny.

Where was it posted to kill Hillary? I'm not aware that anyone has threatened Hillary.

All the calls for burning things down and murdering Donald Trump are coming from Leftist Extremists, Anarchists, they are completely psychotic now and should be removed from society, a society cannot have these psychos on the loose.
In this country, we grit our teeth and allow them all. If they commit crimes, we arrest them. That's how it's done.

Forum List

Back