Breaking: Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag (How Do You Liberals Feel About This?)

Well it is going to explode soon because someone will cross the line and these idiots will get the backlash they deserve...

Protest and I am fine with it...

Riot, destroy the surrounding area and call for someone death then I am done with you and you need to have your ass put back in place...

People have a right to protest, people don't have a right to riot and cause serious civil unrest.

I agree that something will happen and they'll cross the line, hopefully someone films the Anarchists getting their skulls cracked so we can all enjoy watching them getting what they deserve.

I'm curious - why are you so sure they are Anarchists? As a political group in the US, Anarchists don't amount to much. Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest and anarchy?

The police in Portland said that they're Anarchists.

Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, turns destructive and police blame 'anarchists'

Anti-Trump protest in Portland, Oregon, turns destructive and police blame 'anarchists'

"Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest"

They are demanding that a democratic election be overturned, they're calling for whites to die, they're calling for Trump to be assassinated, they're throwing missiles at the police, they're smashing things up and burning the American flag.....what would you call this unless it's trying to sow civil unrest?

Also they hate the American nation, if they didn't why are they burning your flag? They're Anarchists and Traitors.

Not Anarchists, just far left regressive Clinton supporters

Well the Anarchists include the Far Left and it's a completely unacceptable situation.

Those on the Left a week ago were demanding that when Hillary won :lol: that Trump supporters must accept this and not cause any trouble.

Now Trump has won, it's the hypocrisy again and why hasn't Hillary made a statement telling the rabble to get off the streets, accept Trump and behave themselves?

They aren't necessarily her supporters. Keep in mind - this election was about two very unpopular candidates and and even more unpopular "establishment". A lot of voters weren't necessarily "supporters". Maybe that's why amongst many other things, this reaction is so out of whack. I'm a leftists. That's no secret. Many of my aquantences are leftist. No one went out protestings and certainly no one committed violence or even dreamed of doing that.

From what I read in the news - and I just googled more, the protests were largely peaceful demonstrations. The one in Portland seems to be the anomoly and that's where you said Anarchists got involved?

It's hard to truly understand what is going on, but the entire election cycle has been like that.

But it's now and not then, the now is that people are calling for Trump to be assassinated and they're rioting and burning things down and this isn't Conservatives doing this, just like it wasn't Conservatives rioting and burning things down in Ferguson.

These are Subversive groups doing this, one Anarchists, the other was BLM who should be declared an American Domestic Terrorist organisation.

Most of them are just plain people - not organized groups, just angry people and they are the SAME kinds of people as those who threatened Obama. The only difference is - then it was the right, now it is the left.

People want to ignore it because they want make it seem uniquely leftist. It's angry people and I'm guessing a lot of young people on college campus....and youth and emotional control don't always occur in the same action.

Yeah, just upset people setting flags/cars or whatever they can find on fire. Completely acceptable behavior....
Ive had some upsets in life, and an election or two that didn't go my way. I've never destroyed people's property, burned my nations flag, beaten up lefty voters, wailed in the street, demanded the election be overturned. It's certainly not normal behaviour by normal, rational people.

Ya, that is true. I've never done that, nor have any of the people I know (who are also leftists and appalled by this reaction to an election). So you do have a point there.

They are not Leftists as in what we'd term Leftists, they're Leftist Extremists and what we'd term Anarchists.

steve thinks anyone not like him is a leftist....

We don't know where it come from, could be a false flag...

This is utterly disgusting and should not be allowed. It is being used for the sole purpose to influence someone to actually assassinate our newly elected Holy Emperor. So liberals, do You agree with this?

Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag

Any proof it was liberals apart from your deranged mind...

Who in the hell do you think they are, cretin? Mary Poppins look alike contestants? Get a brain, even if you have to steal it, and use it.

In the link I provided, the threats and calls for assassinating Obama all came from Twitter as well. So, at a minimum - there isn't a partisan bias here. It's twitter users who themselves create any bias.

But - I do wonder, what is the FBI doing about these things and what does Twitter do?

Did twitter approve a hashtag advocating the assassination of Barry or Hellary? If not, then you're missing the whole point of this thread.

Does your back hurt from moving goal posts?

Nothing has been moved but that's a noobish retort. Type the thread title and explain how anything has been moved.

You claim twitter approved a hashtag.

Is there an approval process for hashtags?

Slow down Coyote, you might strain something spinning so fast in the hole you dug for yourself with your position. To address your question, I have no idea. I don't use it either.

I do know that attempting to justify the actions of these leftist anarchists is a losing proposition which you foolishly chose to undertake.

I'm not justifying. I clearly and totally condemn it. You don't make threats on presidents.

But you're taking it to another level aren't you? You're claiming Twitter somehow actively allowed this, thus differentiating it from the calls for assassinating Obama. As if it were somehow different. In fact you made a big point of that, but now you say you don't actually know anything about Twitter.

Is it really so hard to condemn ALL these crazy calls for assassinating duly elected candidates? Or is it somehow more acceptable to you if it's Obama?

Scaremongering and organising from MoveOn, known to funded by such luminaries as George Soros.

MoveOn.org released the following press release Wednesday afternoon:

Americans to Come Together in Hundreds Peaceful Gatherings of Solidarity, Resistance, and Resolve Following Election Results

Hundreds of Americans, dozens of organizations to gather peacefully outside the White House and in cities and towns nationwide to take a continued stand against misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, and xenophobia.

Tonight, thousands of Americans will come together at hundreds of peaceful gatherings in cities and towns across the nation, including outside the White House, following the results of Tuesday’s presidential election.

The gatherings – organized by MoveOn.organd allies – will affirm a continued rejection of Donald Trump’s bigotry, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and misogyny and demonstrate our resolve to fight together for the America we still believe is possible.

Within two hours of the call-to-action, MoveOn members had created more than 200 gatherings nationwide, with the number continuing to grow on Wednesday afternoon.

WHAT: Hundreds of peaceful gatherings of solidarity, resistance, and resolve nationwide

WHEN / WHERE: Find local gatherings here. Major gatherings include in New York City’s Columbus Circle and outside the White House in Washington, DC.

RSVP: Please email MoveOn.org staff wrote to members on Wednesday. “The new president-elect and many of his most prominent supporters have targeted, demeaned, and threatened millions of us—and millions of our friends, family, and loved ones. Both chambers of Congress remain in Republican hands. We are entering an era of profound and unprecedented challenge, a time of danger for our communities and our country. In this moment, we have to take care of ourselves, our families, and our friends—especially those of us who are on the front lines facing hate, including Latinos, women, immigrants, refugees, Black people, Muslims, LGBT Americans, and so many others. And we need to make it clear that we will continue to stand together.”

America on Edge: MoveOn Organizes Anti-Trump Protests Around Country - Breitbart

Believe it or not death threats against the President of the United State of America are not unusual and spiked when President Obama took office...

It is wrong and those that do it are not all there in the damn head and should be dealt with in the proper manner where they can not harm anyone in society...

Hell all of you on the right know I dislike Trump but damn if I will wish for any harm to him or his family...

There are some sick puppies in this twisted world we live in!

The situation I get from watching a variety of footage, is that these rioters are also calling for Trump to be killed, amongst the violence against the police and the smashing up of private citizens personal property such as autos and burning things.

These are not protesters, these are violent Anarchists.

This situation needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets further out of control, a Zero Tolerance approach to restore order and discipline. The main thing is to protect the community as a whole, it's law enforcements duty to do so, they cannot do this with one hand tied behind the back, they must be allowed to use all means necessary to restore order and discipline.

You put the whole community in lockdown and a curfew and then you do what you must do to this filth that's rioting.

You can't have Mob Rule and you can't have Political Correctness and things interfering in this situation.

Well it is going to explode soon because someone will cross the line and these idiots will get the backlash they deserve...

Protest and I am fine with it...

Riot, destroy the surrounding area and call for someone death then I am done with you and you need to have your ass put back in place...

People have a right to protest, people don't have a right to riot and cause serious civil unrest.

I agree that something will happen and they'll cross the line, hopefully someone films the Anarchists getting their skulls cracked so we can all enjoy watching them getting what they deserve.

I'm curious - why are you so sure they are Anarchists? As a political group in the US, Anarchists don't amount to much. Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest and anarchy?

"Or do you mean they are anarchists in the sense that they are trying to sow civil unrest"

They are demanding that a democratic election be overturned, they're calling for whites to die, they're calling for Trump to be assassinated, they're throwing missiles at the police, they're smashing things up and burning the American flag.....what would you call this unless it's trying to sow civil unrest?

Also they hate the American nation, if they didn't why are they burning your flag? They're Anarchists and Traitors.

The police 'blame' someone?

Well that's certainly never happened before and it will probably never happen again. It's like a beautiful butterfly that lit on the tip of a house cat's ear and then is hit by lightning.

Well the Anarchists include the Far Left and it's a completely unacceptable situation.

Those on the Left a week ago were demanding that when Hillary won :lol: that Trump supporters must accept this and not cause any trouble.

Now Trump has won, it's the hypocrisy again and why hasn't Hillary made a statement telling the rabble to get off the streets, accept Trump and behave themselves?

They aren't necessarily her supporters. Keep in mind - this election was about two very unpopular candidates and and even more unpopular "establishment". A lot of voters weren't necessarily "supporters". Maybe that's why amongst many other things, this reaction is so out of whack. I'm a leftists. That's no secret. Many of my aquantences are leftist. No one went out protestings and certainly no one committed violence or even dreamed of doing that.

From what I read in the news - and I just googled more, the protests were largely peaceful demonstrations. The one in Portland seems to be the anomoly and that's where you said Anarchists got involved?

It's hard to truly understand what is going on, but the entire election cycle has been like that.

I lived in Oregon many years ago... I lived in Portland and what I remember of the city was very relax culture with great weed and great Vietnamese food...

So did the protestors wake on November 9th and realized they forgot to vote because they were baked out of their mind the night before?

I mean that city was very subdue and beautiful as can be and I can not believe how insane this is becoming...

Believe it or not death threats against the President of the United State of America are not unusual and spiked when President Obama took office...

It is wrong and those that do it are not all there in the damn head and should be dealt with in the proper manner where they can not harm anyone in society...

Hell all of you on the right know I dislike Trump but damn if I will wish for any harm to him or his family...

There are some sick puppies in this twisted world we live in!

The situation I get from watching a variety of footage, is that these rioters are also calling for Trump to be killed, amongst the violence against the police and the smashing up of private citizens personal property such as autos and burning things.

These are not protesters, these are violent Anarchists.

This situation needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets further out of control, a Zero Tolerance approach to restore order and discipline. The main thing is to protect the community as a whole, it's law enforcements duty to do so, they cannot do this with one hand tied behind the back, they must be allowed to use all means necessary to restore order and discipline.

You put the whole community in lockdown and a curfew and then you do what you must do to this filth that's rioting.

You can't have Mob Rule and you can't have Political Correctness and things interfering in this situation.

Everyone has a lunatic fringe that acts out badly, and that includes the right (or rightards to use the terminology of some), though they fervently deny it.. This kind of behavior is just plain immature.

We deal with elections by accepting the results and moving on and harnessing that energy into changing the outcome of the next election. We can be angry, we can grieve, but ultimately being part of the proceess demands we ACCEPT the results of that process and move on.

I know many leftwingers - we talk about it, we're angry, we're upset - but I don't know anyone personally, who advocates violence or public demonstrations. I think the media - as is usual - likes to emphasize the violence and the rightwing media in particular loves to emphasize leftwing misbehavior and then claim it's the norm.
Your attempt at moral equivocation is missing some key elements. When did the right riot, protest march, block streets and all the other crap the left does on such a regular basis? The right doesn't behave that way, now go ahead and find the one guy to prove me wrong.

Translation: if it's the rightwing lunatic fringe, they're ok!

The majority of people on the Right have a respect for the police and the military and consider respecting law and order very important, it's what makes us different from many of the Leftists who have always hated the police and the military and have always hated law and order.

I agree in part - generally the right is more law and order. But you have your side that has a strong penchant for "taking the law into their own hands". Just, one small example - a notable rightwing poster here (Odium) had in his sign a machine gun on a roof top with the slogan "vote from the rooftops". Pretty gross. The extreme right is known for violence - not rioting maybe - but other types of anti-government violence. The vast majority of leftwingers and rightwingers don't do these sort of things.

"They aren't necessarily her supporters."

Then who do you suspect them of being? They are advocating the assassination of her opponent and overthrow of the US government.

You do realize that this is how the Bolsheviks began don't you?

Of course you do. You support them. If you don't then denounce them and stop defending and attempting to justify them.

Fundamentally the rioters are nobodys supporters, fundamentally they want an end to Western Civilisation, they want no Government, they want Anarchist Rule with them in charge and they'll support only those who agree to help them end Western Civilisation.

They are filth, a waste of human DNA and it's them who should be trashed and burned, they are to be held in the lowest contempt, they are a virus on society and they will have to be removed from that society, sooner rather than later, might as well make 2017 Year Zero and get the show on the road instead of leaving it to get any worse.

They are the Enemy of Humanity itself and they are going to be treated as such, there is no us and them, there's only us, you don't treat them with kid gloves, you must crack the whip.

We must look at the big picture.

Scaremongering and organising from MoveOn, known to funded by such luminaries as George Soros.

MoveOn.org released the following press release Wednesday afternoon:

Americans to Come Together in Hundreds Peaceful Gatherings of Solidarity, Resistance, and Resolve Following Election Results

Hundreds of Americans, dozens of organizations to gather peacefully outside the White House and in cities and towns nationwide to take a continued stand against misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, and xenophobia.

Tonight, thousands of Americans will come together at hundreds of peaceful gatherings in cities and towns across the nation, including outside the White House, following the results of Tuesday’s presidential election.

The gatherings – organized by MoveOn.organd allies – will affirm a continued rejection of Donald Trump’s bigotry, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and misogyny and demonstrate our resolve to fight together for the America we still believe is possible.

Within two hours of the call-to-action, MoveOn members had created more than 200 gatherings nationwide, with the number continuing to grow on Wednesday afternoon.

WHAT: Hundreds of peaceful gatherings of solidarity, resistance, and resolve nationwide

WHEN / WHERE: Find local gatherings here. Major gatherings include in New York City’s Columbus Circle and outside the White House in Washington, DC.

RSVP: Please email MoveOn.org staff wrote to members on Wednesday. “The new president-elect and many of his most prominent supporters have targeted, demeaned, and threatened millions of us—and millions of our friends, family, and loved ones. Both chambers of Congress remain in Republican hands. We are entering an era of profound and unprecedented challenge, a time of danger for our communities and our country. In this moment, we have to take care of ourselves, our families, and our friends—especially those of us who are on the front lines facing hate, including Latinos, women, immigrants, refugees, Black people, Muslims, LGBT Americans, and so many others. And we need to make it clear that we will continue to stand together.”

America on Edge: MoveOn Organizes Anti-Trump Protests Around Country - Breitbart

Peacefully. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's their right. As long as it stops short of violence. Why would this bother you?

A Republican politician said just a week ago he was 'going to pick up his musket' if HRC won. Funny thing the musket companies make and sell them to everyone and they also have hands and also can pick theirs up.

What mental state would a person be in if they believed THEY were free to say and do whatever they like but no one else was? Hmm, yes. Quite the puzzler.

Doesn't sound very peaceful to me, amd yes, death threats.

Violence has broken out at anti-Trump rallies across America overnight as tens of thousands marched against the President-elect before angry mobs attacked police, started fires and shut down highways. ...

...The streets of downtown Oakland in California were choked with smoke Thursday as police launched tear gas and protesters lit fires, in what became by some distance the most violent of the many protests against the election of Donald Trump.

More than 6,000 protesters were seen on the streets of Oakland with an initially peaceful march down a cop-lined street turning nasty after some protesters threw bottles at officers and torched a police car. An office block was also attacked, daubed with 'f*** Trump' and 'kill Trump' graffiti and then set alight.

And thousands more filled streets in Los Angeles before taking over the 110 Freeway while other protesters gathered outside City Hall, lighting fires and waving Trump heads on sticks. There were 14 arrests.

Read more: Anti-Trump protests turn violent in Oakland, while Cher and Madonna attend NYC march | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Then who do you suspect them of being? They are advocating the assassination of her opponent and overthrow of the US government.

Of course you do. You support them. If you don't then denounce them and stop defending and attempting to justify them.

"You do realize that this is how the Bolsheviks began don't you?"

Which is why I commented that it's best to remove them all from society sooner rather than later.

Make 2017 Year Zero, gloves off, game on.

America has never had this sort of rabble before, my Continent has, you should listen to us.

How many times is a denouncement needed? Where have I justified mob violence, property destruction or advocating assassination?

Please be specific. My first post in this thread (#10) was quite clear.

Begs the question.. who gives two shits about Twitter? Social media has become the bane of human existence. I only do Facebook and that only because of my grand-kids.

I don't get twitter, doesn't seem worth paying attention to. But....a lot of people seem to follow that crap. If you have people calling for assassinating a president gaining a large following - especially when it's as volatile and controversial as this election has been - then you have to worry that some unbalanced individual is going to take it as his mission.

My dad just turned 97 and three months after Trump announced his candidacy, he said flat out that he's seen it all and said someone will assassinate Trump. I was stunned at the time when he said it, but now I'm thinking the old guy has seen a thing or two. Oh, and he's an Oklahoma Republican from waaaaay back.

Doesn't sound very peaceful to me, amd yes, death threats.

Violence has broken out at anti-Trump rallies across America overnight as tens of thousands marched against the President-elect before angry mobs attacked police, started fires and shut down highways. ...

...The streets of downtown Oakland in California were choked with smoke Thursday as police launched tear gas and protesters lit fires, in what became by some distance the most violent of the many protests against the election of Donald Trump.

More than 6,000 protesters were seen on the streets of Oakland with an initially peaceful march down a cop-lined street turning nasty after some protesters threw bottles at officers and torched a police car. An office block was also attacked, daubed with 'f*** Trump' and 'kill Trump' graffiti and then set alight.

And thousands more filled streets in Los Angeles before taking over the 110 Freeway while other protesters gathered outside City Hall, lighting fires and waving Trump heads on sticks. There were 14 arrests.

Read more: Anti-Trump protests turn violent in Oakland, while Cher and Madonna attend NYC march | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Didn't see that one.

Forum List

Back