Breaking: Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag (How Do You Liberals Feel About This?)

This is utterly disgusting and should not be allowed. It is being used for the sole purpose to influence someone to actually assassinate our newly elected Holy Emperor. So liberals, do You agree with this?

Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag
no

:haha:
Does that emoticon mean you don't believe me?
I assure you, Twitter should pull it down just as fast as they pulled down all the posts threatening to kill Hillary and her leftard army. It is not funny. You probably cut your teeth on our politicians getting shot with regularity, same as I did. And it's NOT funny.

Believe it or not I was actually agreeing with you on the no...

I find it amazing in today time we live with people hell bent on wanting to kill someone because they got elected... I say if you hate the guy then in four years run someone that can beat him...

It is also a crime and I believe it is time to start kicking everyone in the butt over this no matter if against Clinton, Obama or Trump...

This is utterly disgusting and should not be allowed. It is being used for the sole purpose to influence someone to actually assassinate our newly elected Holy Emperor. So liberals, do You agree with this?

no

I assure you, Twitter should pull it down just as fast as they pulled down all the posts threatening to kill Hillary and her leftard army. It is not funny. You probably cut your teeth on our politicians getting shot with regularity, same as I did. And it's NOT funny.

Where was it posted to kill Hillary? I'm not aware that anyone has threatened Hillary.

All the calls for burning things down and murdering Donald Trump are coming from Leftist Extremists, Anarchists, they are completely psychotic now and should be removed from society, a society cannot have these psychos on the loose.

no

The people doing this are PART OF THE LEFT, don't you see that?

no

I find it amazing in today time we live with people hell bent on wanting to kill someone because they got elected... I say if you hate the guy then in four years run someone that can beat him...

It is also a crime and I believe it is time to start kicking everyone in the butt over this no matter if against Clinton, Obama or Trump...

They react like this because again they didn't get their way, they're emotionally immature, they're throwing another mega tantrum, again a violent tantrum.

This is what they do, something doesn't go their way, violent tantrum, start threatening people, if people don't agree with them, start screaming at them and calling them names and then threaten to become physically violent.

no

They react like this because again they didn't get their way, they're emotionally immature, they're throwing another mega tantrum, again a violent tantrum.

This is what they do, something doesn't go their way, violent tantrum, start threatening people, if people don't agree with them, start screaming at them and calling them names and then threaten to become physically violent.

Believe it or not death threats against the President of the United State of America are not unusual and spiked when President Obama took office...

It is wrong and those that do it are not all there in the damn head and should be dealt with in the proper manner where they can not harm anyone in society...

Hell all of you on the right know I dislike Trump but damn if I will wish for any harm to him or his family...

There are some sick puppies in this twisted world we live in!

Liberals also approved of the Bush Snuff film. They're all for peace, love and understanding as long as you don't disagree with them. If you do then, You Deserve To Die.

Last edited:

no

Where was it posted to kill Hillary? I'm not aware that anyone has threatened Hillary.

All the calls for burning things down and murdering Donald Trump are coming from Leftist Extremists, Anarchists, they are completely psychotic now and should be removed from society, a society cannot have these psychos on the loose.
dimocraps are scum

Like that's news??:dunno:

Just like the scum who call for assassinating Obama .... Hillary....

Scum is scum. Own it.

Who has been calling for Obama and Hillary to be assassinated?

A lot of the same crap as in the OP - just one example (and it's also from twitter):

People, Who Will Soon Be Visited By the Secret Service, Would Like President Obama Assassinated Over the Government Shutdown

The tolerant liberals self identifying themselves again. Apparently they learned nothing from Trump's election.

Good that it will be made clear for all that Trump was the better choice. No one can stand these people.

dimocraps are scum

Scum is scum. Own it.

Assassination threats against Barack Obama - Wikipedia

Oregon Man Who Made Presidential Death Threats Pleads Guilty

So? That's not the subject of the thread. The subject is twitter allowing the hashtag advocating the assassination of the President Elect. Unless you produce similar historical actions your retort is not germane and is irrelevant.

The leftards are going absolutely batchit crazy over this election result.

I've seen so many 'protestors' interviewed who are literally screaming and sobbing and are totally incoherent. I've seen slightly less rabid ones who can't quite articulate anything beyond they wanted Hillary and therefore everyone who voted for Trump is absolute racist homophobic filth, bwaaaaaa.
We have Trump being burned in effigy, cars and shop windows being smashed, Trump voters being beaten up, and now all these death threats.
Meanwhile, Obama makes little if any effort to calm the situation, and Hillary goes for walks in the woods where she just happens upon gushing fans. The world is watching all this and is beginning to understand exactly why Trump won. It's a great pity he can't just take up office tomorrow.

The party that claims to be the sole owners of love and tolerance is the one that these people are in. That should tell you something.

dimocraps are scum

Scum is scum. Own it.

So? That's not the subject of the thread. The subject is twitter allowing the hashtag advocating the assassination of the President Elect. Unless you produce similar historical actions your retort is not germane and is irrelevant.

No it is not seeing she did not say anything about it had to be only on twitter...

The person requested evidence of death threats against Clinton and Obama and I provided the evidence to show it goes on daily. Now to you it is irrelevant because it prove you have stupid people on all sides and not just the left...

So don't tell me what I can provide as evidence to show that threats have happen before!

The leftards are going absolutely batchit crazy over this election result.

I've seen so many 'protestors' interviewed who are literally screaming and sobbing and are totally incoherent. I've seen slightly less rabid ones who can't quite articulate anything beyond they wanted Hillary and everyone who voted for Trump is filth, bwaaaaaa.
We have Trump being burned in effigy, cars and shop windows being smashed, Trump voters being beaten up, and now all these death threats.
Meanwhile, Obama makes little if any effort to calm the situation, and Hillary goes for walks in the woods where she just happens upon gushing fans. The world is watching all this and is beginning to understand exactly why Trump won. It's a great pity he can't just take up office tomorrow.

Many of the left are anarchists and are conducting themselves accordingly. You are who you support. This speaks volumes regarding the Rat party.

The tolerant liberals self identifying themselves again. Apparently they learned nothing from Trump's election.

Good that it will be made clear for all that Trump was the better choice. No one can stand these people.

Interesting that you aren't in the least perturbed by the tolerant conservatives who called for assassinating Obama. No surprise.

dimocraps are scum

Scum is scum. Own it.

No it is not seeing she did not say anything about it had to be only on twitter...

The person requested evidence of death threats against Clinton and Obama and I provided the evidence to show it goes on daily. Now to you it is irrelevant because it prove you have stupid people on all sides and not just the left...

So don't tell me what I can provide as evidence to show that threats have happen before!

Then don't tell me what my opinion has to be as to what is germane.

Forum List

Back