Zone1 Do you believe in Free Speech

Are you talking about biology or psychology?

I am talking about is saying "a man cannot be a woman" or refusing to go along with some guy's desire to be called her enough to silence said person?

There are boundaries to every right, including free speech. Some speech is not protected and the government can punish you for saying it, such as incitement to violence, lying under oath. I don't think we should get rid of those boundaries.

The government can silence people. Corporations can't. There's a world of difference between the two.

Trump is a threat to the country. Faith in our institutions is necessary for the country to survive. Underminng it makes it worse. That said, no one is taking away his right to say it. Contrary to the idiotic statements on right wing media, he has not been indicted for just saying these things but on a broad campaign to reverse the outcome of the election by corrupt means.

Trump just talks and talks.

Doesn't upset me... why would you refuse?

Because they demand me to do it, or else.

Sorry, but some guy with his junk intact with stubble wearing a dress and a wig isn't a she, no matter how much they want to be.

Maybe it's the standard for Snowflakes. Does that include you?
Don't make it personal.

It's the standard for blind partisans who are consumed by fear. They meltdown at the thought of the other side winning. They literally can't accept it and go into denial.

We need to grow up, reject the shrieking fear mongering, and remember that we're all on the same side. Some of these hardcore nitwits would side with our actual enemies if would harm their political rivals.

Don't make it personal.
You're the one who brought it up, I'm just wondering if that includes you. :itsok:
It's the standard for blind partisans who are consumed by the fear mongering. They meltdown at the thought of the other side winning. They literally can't accept it and go into denial.
So you agree Joe Biden win the 2020 election?
We need to grow up, reject the shrieking fear salesmen, and remember that we're all on the same side. Some of these hard core nitwits would side with our actual enemies if would harm their political rivals.
I reject Republicans routinely, no problem there.

You're the one who brought it up, I'm just wondering if that includes you. :itsok:
Ok, let's make it personal then. Have EVER submitted a post to a thread that wasn't a chickenshit, impotent attempt at trolling? I haven't see it.

Ok, let's make it personal then. Have EVER submitted a post to a thread that wasn't a chickenshit, impotent attempt at trolling? I haven't see it.
All I did was ask you a question about something you brought up. 😄

dblack is fear mongering. He melts down at the thought of the other side winning. He literally can't accept it and goes into denial. He makes arguments personal.

Forum List

Back