BREAKING: Grassroots Group Releases Footage of Maricopa County Ballot Mules Stuffing Ballots in a Drop Box – VIDEO

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Wow! If this isn't cheating, I don't know what is then.

“But, but, but, oUr eLeCtiOnZ r sEcUrE!”

Just like how the Coof Vax is “Safe & Effective”.

We know they cheated in PA, Arizona, and Nevada. Not much can be done about it unless we can get Republicans to have near a 100% turnout to counter Election Fraud, and then once elected clamp down on all the loopholes and pathways Democrats have been using in those states to defraud and rob The Voters of Democracy.

When I went to in-person vote I was asked to turn off my phone because it's illegal to take pictures of your ballot. When I vote in-person I have to mark my ballot myself and can't have someone standing next to me.

Can anyone explain how these laws are being upheld with mass mail-in voting?

I have five voters in my house. My wife and our kids. We all vote by mail.

Most of the people in your bullshit video are dropping off four or five ballots.

Nothing burger.

We know they cheated in PA, Arizona, and Nevada. Not much can be done about it unless we can get Republicans to have near a 100% turnout to counter Election Fraud, and then once elected clamp down on all the loopholes and pathways Democrats have been using in those states to defraud and rob The Voters of Democracy.

Gonna take money. A whole lotta spendin' money. Gonna take plenty of money, to do it right child.

Gonna take time. A whole lotta precious time. Gonna take patience and time, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it right.

I know that we really can do it.

You know it is legal in Arizona for someone to drop off mail-in ballot envelops for other people in certain cases right?

Also the article says that a judge ordered no filming of drop boxes, that is incorrect. The judge ordered that video taking within 75 violated the state law which specifically stated that. Video from farther than 75 feet was legal and allowed.

Just say'n

WW

Forum List

Back