BREAKING: Grassroots Group Releases Footage of Maricopa County Ballot Mules Stuffing Ballots in a Drop Box – VIDEO

Wow! If this isn't cheating, I don't know what is then.

Didn't your ilk made the EXACT same claim about Mark Andrews in 2000 Mules, with D'Souza insisting that the video of Mark dropping off multiple ballots was irrefutable proof of a crime.

Turns out he dropped off a total of 5 ballots for himself and family....with 5 registered voter family members living in his household. Which was perfectly legal.

Mark Andrews is suing D'Souza as we speak. And D'Souza has shut the fuck up about his 'smoking gun'.

But this time its different, huh?

Didn't your ilk made the EXACT same claim about Mark Andrews in 2000 Mules, with D'Souza insisting that the video of Mark dropping off multiple ballots was irrefutable proof of a crime.

Turns out he dropped off a total of 5 ballots for himself and family....with 5 registered voter family members living in his household. Which was perfectly legal.

Mark Andrews is suing D'Souza as we speak. And D'Souza has shut the fuck up about his 'smoking gun'.

But this time its different, huh?

Your desperation is humorous.

:laughing0301:

Laughing.....dude, you've literally said the exact same thing about the 2020 election, with almost identical video.

And it fell flat on its face. But this time its different?

No difference. You leftist vermin are simply desperate all the time, about everything. You are raised having no clue about what real people do and how effective people live their lives. You are taught very few real life skills and so you are continually desperately looking for someone to take care of you, and if that's government, so be it. Just so long as you don't ever have to take care of yourselves.

I have never known a leftist who was confident about their ability to survive in the real world. I have never known a leftist who was confident about their own happiness and mental health.

Desperation really sums it up.

No difference. You leftist vermin are simply desperate all the time, about everything. You are raised having no clue about what real people do and how effective people live their lives. You are taught very few real life skills and so you are continually desperately looking for someone to take care of you, and if that's government, so be it. Just so long as you don't ever have to take care of yourselves.

I have never known a leftist who was confident about their ability to survive in the real world. I have never known a leftist who was confident about their own happiness and mental health.

Desperation really sums it up.

Again, D'Souza showed video of Mark Andrews dropping off multiple ballots in his 2000 Mules movie, insisting 'This is a crime'.

It wasn't. Mark Andrews was dropping off his own ballot and those of registered voter family that lived with him.

Which is perfectly legal.

D'Souza's claim was so factually inaccurate, his allegations of violations of the law so baseless....that Mark Andrews is now suing D'Souza for defamation. And D'Souza has stopped accusing Andrews in his promotional tours.....despite the video of Mark Andrews being his 'smoking gun' and 'best evidence' of voter fraud.

You guys keep making hysteric claims of 'crimes' that again and again turn out to be perfectly legal acts. Again and again, your ilk have demonstrated that you don't know you're talking about. Your 'smoking guns' turn out to be nothing.

And shocker, here we are again: Exact same claims, exact same 'evidence', exact same allegations........all of which were proven laughably wrong before.

But this time its different? Why?

Again, D'Souza showed video of Mark Andrews dropping off multiple ballots in his 2000 Mules movie, insisting 'This is a crime'.

It wasn't. Mark Andrews was dropping off his own ballot and those of registered voter family that lived with him.

Which is perfectly legal.

D'Souza's claim was so factually inaccurate, his allegations of violations of the law so baseless....that Mark Andrews is now suing D'Souza for defamation. And D'Souza has stopped accusing Andrews in his promotional tours.....despite the video of Mark Andrews being his 'smoking gun' and 'best evidence' of voter fraud.

You guys keep making hysteric claims of 'crimes' that again and again turn out to be perfectly legal acts. Again and again, your ilk have demonstrated that you don't know you're talking about. Your 'smoking guns' turn out to be nothing.

And shocker, here we are again: Exact same claims, exact same 'evidence', exact same allegations........all of which were proven laughably wrong before.

But this time its different? Why?

You seem to know. You go ahead and tell us, since you get paid by the word.

You seem to know. You go ahead and tell us, since you get paid by the word.

Ah yes....the old conspiracy mantra:

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.

Didn't you hapless souls make the same claims against the Maricopa County Election Board and the Secretary of State of Georgia?

Ah yes....the old conspiracy mantra:

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.

Didn't you hapless souls make the same claims against the Maricopa County Election Board and the Secretary of State of Georgia?

The 1960's called. they want their lame insult back.

The 1960's called. they want their lame insult back.

Uh-huh. You already blinked, trying to fold me into your silly tinfoil nonsense. And proving my point.

You guys have made these *exact* accusations of 'mules stuffing ballot boxes' against Mark Andrews, with D'Souza offering up Andrews as his smoking gun.....insisting that Andrews dropping off multiple ballots was a crime.

It wasn't any crime. Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself and registered voter family members that lived with him.

Which was perfectly legal.

But despite the *exact* same claims, the *exact* same 'evidence', the *exact* same accusations, with those claims proven laughably incompetent nonsense before...

....this time is different, huh? Why?

Uh-huh. You already blinked, trying to fold me into your silly tinfoil nonsense. And proving my point.

You guys have made these *exact* accusations of 'mules stuffing ballot boxes' against Mark Andrews, with D'Souza offering up Andrews as his smoking gun.....insisting that Andrews dropping off multiple ballots was a crime.

It wasn't any crime. Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself and registered voter family members that lived with him.

Which was perfectly legal.

But despite the *exact* same claims, the *exact* same 'evidence', the *exact* same accusations, with those claims proven laughably incompetent nonsense before...

....this time is different, huh? Why?

OK. You win.

Forum List

Back