Bold move by Clinton: "release details of new emails immediately"

Sorry m patriot, my post was saying it's just guess work , and maybe a poor time to add more stuff in this most deplorable election

It's not a bold move. hiLIARy and Huma have all of the emails they withheld. They can release them to the public all on their own.

Why and what would be the reason they will release those conversations to the public? Why Trump has not release his tax returns.

Pure sophistry. Trump is not the subject of an FBI investigation in which he withheld and destroyed evidence.

So you did not answer my question.
Why and what is the reason Hillary just Willy silly release her emails?
Trump is not the object...... but you have your pussy grabber, racist asshole, putin puppet, nazi clown role model...... blabbing about this new emails....... BIGGER THAN WATERGATE........ But FBI has not even release anything yet...... That's ridiculous don't you think?

It's not a bold move. hiLIARy and Huma have all of the emails they withheld. They can release them to the public all on their own.

Why and what would be the reason they will release those conversations to the public? Why Trump has not release his tax returns.

Pure sophistry. Trump is not the subject of an FBI investigation in which he withheld and destroyed evidence.

Trump is not the object...... but you have your pussy grabber, racist asshole, putin puppet, nazi clown role model...... blabbing about this new emails....... BIGGER THAN WATERGATE........ But FBI has not even release anything yet...... That's ridiculous don't you think?

Drinking a bit early today, aintcha?

Nope.... Im still in the golf course. No liquor allowed here.

Nope.... Im still in the golf course. No liquor allowed here.

I find your apostrophe (or lack thereof) abuse to be emotionally distressing.

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.

It's amusing to watch you folks on the left go ballistic on Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton's emails when you were calling him wonderful this summer for his unexplained decision not to charge Clinton with a crime.

I'm not sure you understand what is going on. There are 60 days rule about these bullshit. Let alone 11 days. I suggest you read the link.
Comey does not report to Congress and yet he sent the letter to congress.
Trump lied yesterday and today about this new emails. Having a buffet which he doesn't have any thing yet. On top of that who give a shit about these emails at this point, That's ridiculous don't you think?

Campaign Activity - Ethics Rules - U.S. Senate Select Committee on Ethics

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.

It's amusing to watch you folks on the left go ballistic on Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton's emails when you were calling him wonderful this summer for his unexplained decision not to charge Clinton with a crime.

I'm not sure you understand what is going on. There are 60 days rule about these bullshit. Let alone 11 days. I suggest you read the link.
Trump lied yesterday and today about this new emails. Having a buffet which he doesn't have any thing yet. On top of that who give a shit about these emails at this point, That's ridiculous don't you think?

Is English a second language to you, Charwin? That was pathetic.

Ridiculous.

I spoke 6 languages.

Ridiculous.

I spoke 6 languages.

None of them are English I take it?

She knows what is in them. I think she's wondering which ones they have, maybe whether they have them all.

She has no choice but to play tough and demand they release them. Her campaign needs to know how much spinning they need to do and there is so little time.

Just the fact that Hillary and Huma lied to investigators about turning them over remains an issue. State dept emails on Weiner's computer is very bad. Almost doesn't matter what is in the emails, just the fact that they were deliberately sent to an insecure, home computer should land them both in jail.

The left has been more worried about how emails get out than the content of them or the fact that this is how Hillary and her people handle national security.

Ridiculous.

I spoke 6 languages.

Are you accepting then that your role model lied just about every day?

Ridiculous.

I spoke 6 languages.

I "spoke" six languages.
Past tense...now for some reason he cant speak one.

Forum List

Back