Zone1 Why is there fear of Black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the St. Valentines Day Massacre a drive by?
2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant-S.jpg

That is untrue…you watch too many movies mythologizing Mafia violence.

They invented drive by shootings and if bystanders were in the way…too bad. If locals didn’t pay for “protection”…oh well. Sometimes a “lesson” had to be taught.

Chicago Prohibition-era gangster and North Side Gang boss Bugs Moran was considered a "pioneer" of the drive-by shooting, with the Tommy gun being the weapon of choice. The notoriously vicious gang performed multiple shootings against their rivals, including the South Side gang led by Al Capone and the Genna brothers. Other Irish American gangs, such as the Saltis-McErlane Gang, the Sheldon Gang, and the Southside O'Donnell's, also executed drive-bys on one another in the Chicago area. Al Capone also had a Cadillac painted in Chicago police colors (police lights included) with armored rear windshield and a small hatch to fire machine guns with the car moving.

Life was just as cheap and they were just as lawless and bloody as the gangs we see today. The only difference? Not any “code of honor”, just better weapons.
I said POLICY. Yes, innocent bystanders were killed, BY ACCIDENT. And no, I didn't watch too many movies. My wife's family was mafia. Chicago to be specific, and it was never a policy to intentionally kill civilians.

I said POLICY. Yes, innocent bystanders were killed, BY ACCIDENT. And no, I didn't watch too many movies. My wife's family was mafia. Chicago to be specific, and it was never a policy to intentionally kill civilians.
By accident? It isn’t an “accident“ to care so little about civilians you don’t try to avoid hitting them. Nor is it an “accident” to murder a shop keeper in order to terrify the rest into paying “protection” money.

Seriously, educate yourself, their record speaks for itself: https://themobmuseum.org/blog/they-dont-just-kill-each-other/#:~:text=But%20Siegel's%20assertion%20is%20not,innocent%20victims%20of%20Mob%20violence.

Twelve years before Vengalli’s death, on March 28, 1919, Kansas City mobster Paul Catanzaro killed 11-year-old Frank Carramusa Jr. Catanzaro shot the boy as retaliation for an unpaid Black Hand extortion attempt. Frank’s father, a grocer in Kansas City’s Little Italy, had received threatening Black Hand letters. He refused to pay, and Catanzaro shot Frank Jr. while he rode in one of his father’s delivery trucks. Although the police caught Catanzaro, he was never convicted, in part because of threats made against eyewitnesses to the crime.

Two days ago. Now does the OP understand?

Oh-oh. Earlier in this thread (can’t remember if you were around), I recounted the most terrifying moments of my life when I was in a bad neigborhood alone at night when five black youths surrounded me, forming a circle, and were closing in….

Coyote got very angry with me, saying that I was perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are violent, and basically said that my telling a story like that is promoting the idea that blacks are violent. (I doubt she would have objected if whites were the perps, and I told that story,)

Anyway, I mention this to you because I wonder if she will say the same to you - that by posting these stories (and what a tragedy that these lives were stolen) , you are playing into the racist idea that there is a problem with high crime rates among blacks.

Just be ready for her. She packs a mean wallop!

Oh-oh. Earlier in this thread (can’t remember if you were around), I recounted the most terrifying moments of my life when I was in a bad neigborhood alone at night when five black youths surrounded me, forming a circle, and were closing in….

Coyote got very angry with me, saying that I was perpetuating the stereotype that blacks are violent, and basically said that my telling a story like that is promoting the idea that blacks are violent. (I doubt she would have objected if whites were the perps, and I told that story,)

Anyway, I mention this to you because I wonder if she will say the same to you - that by posting these stories (and what a tragedy that these lives were stolen) , you are playing into the racist idea that there is a problem with high crime rates among blacks.

Just be ready for her. She packs a mean wallop!
I've been "punished" for honestly answering a liberal OP's "questions" before too.

Stop ignoring the first wrong to talk about the second one. That's the problem with whites who think like you. That's why your dumb ass can't understand the impact of past history on us today.

Live today not off 200 years old stories you don’t know what is what after Stain re-write. You’re wasting your energy. Should I go back to the bullwhips and dead bodies in 110F heat building Pyramids? Those weren’t volunteers, of that I can assure you. Everyone everywhere has a piece of slavery in their blood. I demand my reparations from those forced to row ships across the ocean or get tossed overboard.

live now. No one cares about 200 yr old stories right now.

Last edited:
By accident? It isn’t an “accident“ to care so little about civilians you don’t try to avoid hitting them. Nor is it an “accident” to murder a shop keeper in order to terrify the rest into paying “protection” money.

Seriously, educate yourself, their record speaks for itself: https://themobmuseum.org/blog/they-dont-just-kill-each-other/#:~:text=But%20Siegel's%20assertion%20is%20not,innocent%20victims%20of%20Mob%20violence.

Twelve years before Vengalli’s death, on March 28, 1919, Kansas City mobster Paul Catanzaro killed 11-year-old Frank Carramusa Jr. Catanzaro shot the boy as retaliation for an unpaid Black Hand extortion attempt. Frank’s father, a grocer in Kansas City’s Little Italy, had received threatening Black Hand letters. He refused to pay, and Catanzaro shot Frank Jr. while he rode in one of his father’s delivery trucks. Although the police caught Catanzaro, he was never convicted, in part because of threats made against eyewitnesses to the crime.
Yes, they did shitty stuff. But you have to go back to 1919 for an example.

Modern day Chicago is 1000 times more violent than during the mafia era.

Try educating YOURSELF.

Making excuses for the mafia is 100% as stupid as making excuses for the street thug gangs.

Every man in the mafia is 100% a piece of shit, and pretending they have some sort of “code of honor” that makes them better than common criminals is childish bullshit

Two days ago. Now does the OP understand?

Why do you cherry pick crimes when 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white person? Thats why the question is being asked. There is a 258 year record of whites killing blacks that starts in 1776 and continues today. Whites like you want to talk about the few killings by blacks now, but if you look at just the way you want to determine this, whites have an insurmountable lead relative to killing us.

And then there are the indirect ways whites kill us. About 300,000 blacks die each year from hypertension. This is a situation that is caused by stress. Living with and coping with white racism creates the stress that turns to hypertension. So you can post videos of 1--2 whites to try making your sorry racist claim, but this year 300,000 blacks will die as a result of white racism that continues right now by people like you who want find cherrypicked instances of blacks kiling whites to lie about a danger that really doesn't exist for you.

Last edited:
Live today not off 200 years old stories you don’t know what is what after Stain re-write. You’re wasting your energy. Should I go back to the bullwhips and dead bodies in 110F heat building Pyramids? Those weren’t volunteers, of that I can assure you. Everyone everywhere has a piece of slavery in their blood. I demand my reparations from those forced to row ships across the ocean or get tossed overboard.

live now. No one cares about 200 yr old stories right now.
IM2 will be stuck in the past until the day he dies, blaming whites for all the problems blacks have. It’s as pitiful as listening to a 60-year-old man blame his parents for his being a failure and living in a room in a flea-bitten hotel.

The main thing that needs to be changed is the culture in the black underclass, where there is a 72% OOW birthrate and absolutely no shame in it. There HAS to be installed a sense of shame in having three or four babies, with different baby daddies who don’t support them, and going on government charity programs for generations.

There are households in the black underclass where a woman’s grandchildren are older than some of her own children - and all are on food stamps, Medicaid, TANF.

Blacks cannot blame this on whites.

Making excuses for the mafia is 100% as stupid as making excuses for the street thug gangs.

Every man in the mafia is 100% a piece of shit, and pretending they have some sort of “code of honor” that makes them better than common criminals is childish bullshit
I make no excuses for the mafia. I merely point out that they didn't target civilians as policy because it was bad for business.

They were, and are, scumbags. They always will be.

They just aren't as bad as the scumbags targeting civilians today

I make no excuses for the mafia. I merely point out that they didn't target civilians as policy because it was bad for business.

They were, and are, scumbags. They always will be.

They just aren't as bad as the scumbags targeting civilians today
Like the Islamic terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back