I think Biden should drop out and endorse vp Harris

I don't get why the Dem party didn't choose Michelle Obama as their main candidate. She would have good chances to win, wouldn't she?

then why are businesses fleeing California and NY? if they are creating an economic paradise, they should have people and businesses flocking to go there? The proof is in ..what is.
People speak with their feet.
You run your mouth with the right wing talking points but the last 2 Republican presidents fucked up the entire countries economic situation. I live n Kansas, and I have seen what a Republican government has done to a state. We're still trying to fix the mess he made.

I don't get why the Dem party didn't choose Michelle Obama as their main candidate. She would have good chances to win, wouldn't she?
She doesn't want to run. What I wonder is why have Republicans chosen to follow Trump to such an extent?

You run your mouth with the right wing talking points but the last 2 Republican presidents fucked up the entire countries economic situation. I live n Kansas, and I have seen what a Republican government has done to a state. We're still trying to fix the mess he made.

I live in California. I know what the fuck you people have done here. When your busy running YOUR mouth... you have no business talking about others expressing their opinion. So to coin one of your own phrases. Shut the fuck up.

I think Biden should drop out and endorse vp Harris. I am serious as the polling fucking sucks for Biden as the American people see him as too old and he doesn't get the base fired up like Trump gets his. We need younger blood or we're going to fucking lose. The polling is showing Trump pulling away in nearly every metric and Biden has the worse approving rating in recent presidential history. I honestly don't understand it, but have to admit to the realities on the ground. Harris would give us a chance as she is young, would bring out the base as she is a progressive and that would give us the upper hand over the old Trump.

Wake up Biden
Uh, Harris is polling worse than Biden. She has the worst approval rating of a VP in history. She's just above COVID in popularity.

You are one delusional old dude.
Biden struggles to get through a 12 minute campaign stop in front of a few dozen seniors at a YMCA gym in New Hampshire. Trump rocks a 2 hour speech in the bluest of blue districts in the country.

LOL

I think Biden should drop out and endorse vp Harris. I am serious as the polling fucking sucks for Biden as the American people see him as too old and he doesn't get the base fired up like Trump gets his. We need younger blood or we're going to fucking lose. The polling is showing Trump pulling away in nearly every metric and Biden has the worse approving rating in recent presidential history. I honestly don't understand it, but have to admit to the realities on the ground. Harris would give us a chance as she is young, would bring out the base as she is a progressive and that would give us the upper hand over the old Trump.

Wake up Biden

My my my they're jumping ship.....heh

Wake up Biden
Surely there's a better choice than 'Hysterical Harris'.

Wake up Biden
Nope. I think the people who don't show up for Biden deserve Trump. Biden has done an excellent job. You think the stock market is down, it's up. You think unemployment is high, it's low. You think we're in a recession, we're not.

The women who like choice in their doctors offices, deserve what's coming.

If it's this easy for someone as bad as Trump to take over, fuck. I feel like I'm in Germany 1935ish

Joe will be fine, stop worrying.

vice-president-joe-biden.gif

Harris is more than quaified to be president. She was AG of Callifornia for two terms. This means she ran the secnd largest DOJ in this country.. The only one larger is the United States DOJ. So I think she is very capable and again, we need to stop believing the propaganda. The meda is not controlled by liberals.

She put tons of young black men in prison for long stretches for minor drug offenses. I'm sure that makes you very happy.

Wake up Biden

Harris, the one candidate with a lower approval rating than Joe.

Wake up Biden
Kamala Harris would find a way to giggle if Vlad Putin started to throw nuclear weapons around.

Try not falling for the propaganda that tells you that Biden is too old but trump isn't. This whole thing about age has gotten stupid. We are watching one of the best presidents in the modern era and yet we are looking for ways to get rid of him.
thats your opinion IM......the guy is way to old for this job....pressure is a killer....and its going to get worse,the guy has already had a brain problem at one time....if you are voting for biden you are voting for the VP....

Forum List

Back