What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bold move by Clinton: "release details of new emails immediately"

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.
I have a new hero....James Comey

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Ridiculous.
Glad to see you helping him out from beneath the bus you threw him under for the last 4 months.

SYTFE

Gold Member
Reaction score

Ridiculous.

No shit!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

Ridiculous.
Glad to see you helping him out from beneath the bus you threw him under for the last 4 months.
my my how your hero has fallen.

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hillary doesn't know that "C" stands for "confidential" says FBI Director Comey.

Do we really want a woman this dumb to be President?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Ridiculous.
my my how your hero has fallen.
What does that even mean? :cuckoo:

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days