Bold move by Clinton: "release details of new emails immediately"

It's not a bold move. hiLIARy and Huma have all of the emails they withheld. They can release them to the public all on their own.

Why and what would be the reason they will release those conversations to the public? Why Trump has not release his tax returns.

Pure sophistry. Trump is not the subject of an FBI investigation in which he withheld and destroyed evidence.

So you did not answer my question.
Why and what is the reason Hillary just Willy silly release her emails?
Trump is not the object...... but you have your pussy grabber, racist asshole, putin puppet, nazi clown role model...... blabbing about this new emails....... BIGGER THAN WATERGATE........ But FBI has not even release anything yet...... That's ridiculous don't you think?
image.jpeg

It's amusing to watch you folks on the left go ballistic on Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton's emails when you were calling him wonderful this summer for his unexplained decision not to charge Clinton with a crime.

I'm not sure you understand what is going on. There are 60 days rule about these bullshit. Let alone 11 days. I suggest you read the link.
Comey does not report to Congress and yet he sent the letter to congress.
Trump lied yesterday and today about this new emails. Having a buffet which he doesn't have any thing yet. On top of that who give a shit about these emails at this point, That's ridiculous don't you think?

Campaign Activity - Ethics Rules - U.S. Senate Select Committee on Ethics

Is English a second language to you, Charwin? That was pathetic.

I spoke 6 languages.

None of them are English I take it?

Are you accepting then that your role model lied just about every day?

Trump has a bad habit ot making over the top statements that Hillary supporters then go crazy over. It's what he does because he's not a professional politician like the rest.

Hillary on the other hand is a pathological liar who lies about small things...like running from sniper fire and how she got her name...but also lies continually about BIG things...like the attack in Benghazi taking place because of a YouTube video and that she has cooperated in her email investigation.

Given the two? I'll take Trump.

It's amusing to watch you folks on the left go ballistic on Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton's emails when you were calling him wonderful this summer for his unexplained decision not to charge Clinton with a crime.

I'm not sure you understand what is going on. There are 60 days rule about these bullshit. Let alone 11 days. I suggest you read the link.
Trump lied yesterday and today about this new emails. Having a buffet which he doesn't have any thing yet. On top of that who give a shit about these emails at this point, That's ridiculous don't you think?

I spoke 6 languages.

I "spoke" six languages.
Past tense...now for some reason he cant speak one.

LOL

I spoke 6 languages.

Trump has a bad habit ot making over the top statements that Hillary supporters then go crazy over. It's what he does because he's not a professional politician like the rest.

Hillary on the other hand is a pathological liar who lies about small things...like running from sniper fire and how she got her name...but also lies continually about BIG things...like the attack in Benghazi taking place because of a YouTube video and that she has cooperated in her email investigation.

Really? Trump is not a politician. Is that supposed to be an excuse?
People like you don't care or don't even realize when Trump is lying because you are so used to it. You are so fixated with his celebrity status and nothing more. You may want to read the link who is more credible than your opinion.

Who Tells More Lies, Hillary Clinton Or Donald Trump? A Truth-O-Meter Of The Two Nominees Is One-Sided

Who Tells More Lies, Hillary Clinton Or Donald Trump? A Truth-O-Meter Of The Two Nominees Is One-Sided
BY BOBBY ILICH ON
09/26/16 AT 4:23 PM

In Debate Trump Says He'll Release Tax Returns If Clinton Releases Deleted Emails

After their much-anticipated first debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York, the two presidential nominees will be scrutinized by the press for how accurate they represented facts on Monday night. But Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton enters the debate with a clear edge over Republican nominee Donald Trump when it comes to honesty, according to research by Politifact.com.

In PolitiFact scorecards, Clinton's comments were 22 percent "true," 28 percent "mostly true," 22 percent "half true," 15 percent "mostly false," and 11 percent "false," and 2 percent "pants on fire."

Those numbers fare much better than Trump's scorecard, in which his comments were 4 percent "true," 11 percent "mostly true," 15 percent "half true," 17 percent "mostly false," 34 percent "false," and 18 percent "pants on fire."

I spoke 6 languages.

I "spoke" six languages.
Past tense...now for some reason he cant speak one.

LOL

You are lucky I didn't pressed................ sponsor or spend....... using predictive text. Especially when you are flying with red wine and playing chess.

I spoke 6 languages.

If over the top statements was the only issue with Trump then I could vote for him as well. the problem is that is not the case with him. From plundering other nation to targeting innocence for assassination, Trump has been entirely serious with statements that are not as over the top as they are directly unacceptable positions for the leader of the free world to take.

I spoke 6 languages.

If over the top statements was the only issue with Trump then I could vote for him as well. the problem is that is not the case with him. From plundering other nation to targeting innocence for assassination, Trump has been entirely serious with statements that are not as over the top as they are directly unacceptable positions for the leader of the free world to take.

Clinton plunders other nations by selling out ours or favors and Trump wants to do it by military force. And a majority of people are actually going to vote for these two evil people

I spoke 6 languages.

Clinton plunders other nations by selling out ours or favors and Trump wants to do it by military force. And a majority of people are actually going to vote for these two evil people
A majority will, yes. I don't have to answer for the majority of people though - just myself and my own actions.

A majority will, yes. I don't have to answer for the majority of people though - just myself and my own actions.

True. I can only account for myself. But God help us

Forum List

Back