NYC illegal aliens plus democrat officials demand MORE FREEBIES for illegals

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
Not only is it unethical to give benefits to criminal invaders, it is a federal felony! Section 1324 of title 8 makes it a felony to encourage illegals to live here. But democrats say illegals are above the law.

may 23 2024 The New York Immigration Coalition joined a group of elected Democrat officials on the steps of City Hall to demand more money from the city budget to be dedicated to migrants, according to Caribbean Life. The activists demanded an array of higher spending, including an additional $109 million for free legal services for immigrants, $5 million for language services, $25 million in support for two city programs for illegal aliens, and an end to policies that evict migrants from shelters after a prescribed time.

Council Member Shahana Hanif, who has advocated for permanent free housing for migrants, insisted that New York City should prioritize providing “quality education, good jobs, adequate healthcare, and dignified housing, reflect our unwavering commitment to building a city that uplifts all New Yorkers, regardless of their immigration status and no matter when they arrived.”

Migrants Protest for More Free Government Benefits in New York City

That's what happens when you give lazy people with no ambition, or morals, personal responsibility, values or standards and anything. They just keep wanting more.

This idea illegals magically become upright citizens that love America and are amazing people is a pipe dream, it isn't true. They all come here because they are people raised in a crappy country to become crappy people, they came here for free air conditioning, free food, free money, free housing. They do not love this country, they do want to conform to America and they do not want to be an asset to America. They will come here and continue being exactly what they were in their terrible countries. Sure a small amount are good people but most are not.

They will just keep demanding more and the more they get the more they will demand.

Chances are you're talking to a russian spreading fake news in our country. You ever consider you're swallowing russian propoganda? Deep state globalist media shit.
Chances are you are a russian spreading fake news in our country.

Chances are you are a russian spreading fake news in our country.
Nope. Remember the other day Putin endorsed Biden and gave a lame reason why he prefers Biden over Trump? What a joke! Talk about reverse psychology. Putin knows if Trump wins he wins Ukraine.

You Republicans side with Russia. Weird.

Nope. Remember the other day Putin endorsed Biden and gave a lame reason why he prefers Biden over Trump? What a joke! Talk about reverse psychology. Putin knows if Trump wins he wins Ukraine.

You Republicans side with Russia. Weird.
Of course he prefers Biden Biden is weak, and feckless

Of course he prefers Biden Biden is weak, and feckless

Putin considers Trump a useful idiot. Tucker Carlson too.

This is how tough Republicans will be with Russia. First they will heap praise on them, say it's better there than in the USA and ultimately

Putin complains about lack of piercing questions from Tucker Carlson​

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he was surprised by a lack of sharp questions from U.S. television host Tucker Carlson in an interview that made headlines around the world last week.
Putin told a Russian TV interviewer, Pavel Zarubin, that he had wanted Carlson to behave more aggressively, which would have given him the right to reply just as pointedly.
"To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions. I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way,"

Softballs to Putin???

Putin considers Trump a useful idiot. Tucker Carlson too.

This is how tough Republicans will be with Russia. First they will heap praise on them, say it's better there than in the USA and ultimately

Putin complains about lack of piercing questions from Tucker Carlson​

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he was surprised by a lack of sharp questions from U.S. television host Tucker Carlson in an interview that made headlines around the world last week.
Putin told a Russian TV interviewer, Pavel Zarubin, that he had wanted Carlson to behave more aggressively, which would have given him the right to reply just as pointedly.
"To be honest, I thought that he would behave aggressively and ask so-called sharp questions. I was not just prepared for this, I wanted it, because it would give me the opportunity to respond in the same way,"

Softballs to Putin???
Putin stayed in Russia when Trump was President, he invaded after Biden the feckless became commander in chief

Forum List

Back