Bold move by Clinton: "release details of new emails immediately"

Release the emails that were on her private server and cell phones that she wiped, destroyed, hammered and BleachBitted; she demands "transparency"

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.

It's amusing to watch you folks on the left go ballistic on Comey for reopening the investigation into Clinton's emails when you were calling him wonderful this summer for his unexplained decision not to charge Clinton with a crime.

We have a legal system Hillary, it should not move slower when a politician wants it to, nor faster when a politician wishes it.

Basically Hillary is not to be trusted on any level. How anyone can see her as president is beyond crazy. Try to see your way though this and find a good third party candidate before 11/8.

She knows Comey won't start flinging his evidence out the window until it's correlated and a conclusion is drawn as to a possible criminal referral. He's got the goods or he wouldn't have jumped back into the ring.....her demand he disclose what he's got is just foofoorah...he won't and she knows it.

This is career suicide unless the proof is already in hand. What he has is proof of INTENT.

It's not a bold move. hiLIARy and Huma have all of the emails they withheld. They can release them to the public all on their own.

Why and what would be the reason they will release those conversations to the public? Why Trump has not release his tax returns.

Pure sophistry. Trump is not the subject of an FBI investigation in which he withheld and destroyed evidence.

Comey's announcement is the most unprofessional, unprecedented breach of FBI policy in history. 11 days before a presidential election, "attention America, I don't know what we have, nothing has been investigated, it's probably nothing, we're purely speculating, but maybe this has something to do with the candidate who opposes the party I'm a member of."

Ridiculous.
Say it, say it, president Trump! You couldn't have done a better job getting a republican controlled government, by nominating Hillary. Old school now don't complain if president Trump sicks the irs on you, remember you supported the practice when Obama was doing it.

Oh please. That's pretty much all she could say. There's nothing bold about exposing classified data because you're the dumbest shit in government.
Oh please. She is ahead in the polls and the election is two weeks away. If she had something to hide, she could easily make the gamble of waiting til the details are released after the 8th.
After this I beg to differ, the undecided won't vote for a treasonous bitch. She is getting what she deserves.

"Bold" - not really. There is likely nothing on the new emails.

None of this is really going to matter for the election. I don't see the FBI releasing much before the election anyway and no one is really going to change their mind over more email possibilities without hard proof.
Maybe not, but I'm sure they don't want to see 4 more years of illegal scandles she will be a part of.

Ridiculous.

If he didn't say it, his agents were. There is a mutiny in the FBI because of Comey politicizing the first mutual investigation.

If it was leaked, it would have looked even more horrible for Comey. He had to do it.

Maybe Hillary should have turned over all of the emails initially....or just use the State Department server.
Lol mutiny for Comey politicizing his investigation....

Yet here he is 11 days before the election, dropping a political bomb based on zero investigation, zero information, and zero evidence. But then again, that's what the GOP thrives on I suppose.
Well when he came out and said the wouldn't prosecute her, he did say more than likely our enemies received classified information. Maybe he found intent.

So classified documents are likely found in huma's computer from Hillary... So lets release the classified emails by Friday.

While I do think they need to keep us up to date. Lets be reasonable

She knows Comey won't start flinging his evidence out the window until it's correlated and a conclusion is drawn as to a possible criminal referral. He's got the goods or he wouldn't have jumped back into the ring.....her demand he disclose what he's got is just foofoorah...he won't and she knows it.

Thats right. You don't release anything on an active investigation. Shes crapping her diapers because she wants to know what illegal stuff he found so she can get her team to start the subterfuge.

So classified documents are likely found in huma's computer from Hillary... So lets release the classified emails by Friday.

They are running two investigations here Avatar. You don't sacrifice one in favor of the other.

They are running two investigations here Avatar. You don't sacrifice one in favor of the other.

I don't think they should sacrifice either. But i think keeping the people updated on the investigation any way they can is reasonable. Especially as it keeps the stir in the news cycle before the election.

It is all bullshit. NOthing classified and it appears nothing at all.

What a joke...
if you were a nice guy you would lead the democrats to where ever it is that you were able to go through all of these new emails.
I mean, your statement indicates that you did read them, you wouldnt just be spewing lies would you?

Forum List

Back