BLM demands the destruction of Jesus statues

There's no evidence Jesus existed at all.
Actually there is. It was the Romans that killed Jesus but it was the local Rabbis that told the Romans that if they killed Jesus, the Rabbis would stop the resistance against the Roman occupation. We all know what followed
REASON: Jesus was preaching verses from the bible which at the time only covered the Old Testament. The Old Testament did not speak to favorably towards the Israelite's and the Lord.
:)-

Kind of a vague source, there. "Ruddy" could also be interpretted as like the Native Americans.

there is no word in hebrew "ruddy"

I assumed this is the word you are talking about;

But I'm glad to hear what other evidence you have?

admoni is a word which refers to blood and earth---and is used to describe a color LIKE blood and earth (as in clay) what is your point?

So where does it say that David had red hair?

mishnah----and bright eyes

If BLM puppets.... and their Globlalists and Communist Democrats pupper masters..... think that by destroying Jesus statues they will achieve anything.....

I say poor pathetic idiots.

Destroying Jesus statues will only make Jesus guidance and influence on Earth stronger.

‘Tear Them Down’: Shaun King Demands ‘White European’ Jesus Statues ‘Come Down’

22 Jun 2020 ~~ By Peter Hasson
Left-wing activist Shaun King called Monday for the removal of statues, murals and stained glass windows that depict Jesus as a “white European,” which he claimed “are a form of white supremacy.”
“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” King, a former surrogate on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”
King’s targeting of religious artwork comes as various activist groups have moved beyond tearing down Confederate statues and are now calling for the removal of other historical monuments.
“In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went?” he added. “EGYPT! Not Denmark. Tear them down.”
“All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down,” King wrote in a second tweet. “They are a gross form of white supremacy.”
Just wait until you get home Shaun, Momma's going to spank you with a 2x4....

Comment:
First it was the all about the confederate flag, then statues of confederate Generals, then slave holders that include Washington, and Jefferson. Today it's the call to bring down the Columbus monument. Not only are #BLM and #Antifa are seeking to destroy history now this idiot seeks to destroy churches.
What would his devote
This should be taken seriously. If a "Protestor" blocks your way ,run him down. If a mob attacks YOUR area ,GUN them down. It is time to resist this madness.
I have no plans to resist them, I will however kill any radical democrat who forces the issue...
Good. More the better.

If BLM puppets.... and their Globlalists and Communist Democrats pupper masters..... think that by destroying Jesus statues they will achieve anything.....

Destroying Jesus statues will only make Jesus guidance and influence on Earth stronger.
Jesus was White.

Jesus was White.
And God is a woman.

Jesus was White.
And God is a woman.
God created MAN in HIS own image. Woman was just one of Adams ribs.

Oh, look: Christians the world over see Him as their own ethnicity.

View attachment 353832

It's almost like His skin color doesn't matter. Weird, huh?

If His skin color werent important then why this fuss over it? And its not really new. Liberal atheists have been sneering for years "Jesus wasn't light skinned". Its very important to them for some reason. Extremely important. We have to understand that the ones trying to revise this are the ones who dont even believe in Him.

"Nya Nya the Jesus we said doesnt exist was dark skinned and short". How weird is that? And that that they consider it an insult says more of them than us.

In short...they do not understand Iconography but they do feel its power. They are barbarians.

Oh, look: Christians the world over see Him as their own ethnicity.

View attachment 353832

It's almost like His skin color doesn't matter. Weird, huh?

Secondly these are late images. It doesnt really matter so much but we do know for instance that Jesus was not Chinese. I have noticed in various different cultures His features change slightly but He is always recognizably Jesus. Ever consider that?

The Chinese Christians actually portray Him like this...
chinese-catholic-church-06.jpg

Surprise!!!!!

Well, to be honest, I have always laughed at the people who swear Jesus was white, with blue eyes. That is the overwhelmingly most common portrayal of him. But given where he was born and who his people were, he was closer to black than white.

I have even seen a few people on here defend the "white Jesus" picture as accurate.

Be honest. You laugh at people who believe in Jesus at all. This is just another stick to beat them with. What do you care how religions you don’t subscribe to portray their God?

But to the point the pictures we have of Jesus are probably accurate. You have no reason to believe they aren’t.
No I do,, I’m very Christian I believe in God

not aimed at you.

‘Tear Them Down’: Shaun King Demands ‘White European’ Jesus Statues ‘Come Down’

22 Jun 2020 ~~ By Peter Hasson
Left-wing activist Shaun King called Monday for the removal of statues, murals and stained glass windows that depict Jesus as a “white European,” which he claimed “are a form of white supremacy.”
“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” King, a former surrogate on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”
King’s targeting of religious artwork comes as various activist groups have moved beyond tearing down Confederate statues and are now calling for the removal of other historical monuments.
“In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went?” he added. “EGYPT! Not Denmark. Tear them down.”
“All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down,” King wrote in a second tweet. “They are a gross form of white supremacy.”
Just wait until you get home Shaun, Momma's going to spank you with a 2x4....

Comment:
First it was the all about the confederate flag, then statues of confederate Generals, then slave holders that include Washington, and Jefferson. Today it's the call to bring down the Columbus monument. Not only are #BLM and #Antifa are seeking to destroy history now this idiot seeks to destroy churches.
What would his religiously devoted Christian mother say about this?
Just wait until until you go home. your mother has a 2x4 waiting to hit you upside thehead and teach you lesson.
American Taliban

Yeah, the idea of tearing up churches and art is insane. I do NOT support any of that destruction. Having said that, if Jesus actually existed he did not look like the images that European artists portrayed as Jesus.

Wow. Talk about a dogmatic statement.

Forum List

Back