BLM demands the destruction of Jesus statues

‘Tear Them Down’: Shaun King Demands ‘White European’ Jesus Statues ‘Come Down’

22 Jun 2020 ~~ By Peter Hasson
Left-wing activist Shaun King called Monday for the removal of statues, murals and stained glass windows that depict Jesus as a “white European,” which he claimed “are a form of white supremacy.”
“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” King, a former surrogate on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”
King’s targeting of religious artwork comes as various activist groups have moved beyond tearing down Confederate statues and are now calling for the removal of other historical monuments.
“In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went?” he added. “EGYPT! Not Denmark. Tear them down.”
“All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down,” King wrote in a second tweet. “They are a gross form of white supremacy.”
Just wait until you get home Shaun, Momma's going to spank you with a 2x4....

Comment:
First it was the all about the confederate flag, then statues of confederate Generals, then slave holders that include Washington, and Jefferson. Today it's the call to bring down the Columbus monument. Not only are #BLM and #Antifa are seeking to destroy history now this idiot seeks to destroy churches.
What would his religiously devoted Christian mother say about this?
Just wait until until you go home. your mother has a 2x4 waiting to hit you upside thehead and teach you lesson.

Left-wing activist Shaun King called Monday for the removal of statues, murals and stained glass windows that depict Jesus as a “white European,” which he claimed “are a form of white supremacy.”
“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” King, a former surrogate on Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”
King’s targeting of religious artwork comes as various activist groups have moved beyond tearing down Confederate statues and are now calling for the removal of other historical monuments.
“In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went?” he added. “EGYPT! Not Denmark. Tear them down.”
“All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down,” King wrote in a second tweet. “They are a gross form of white supremacy.”

Comment:
First it was the all about the confederate flag, then statues of confederate Generals, then slave holders that include Washington, and Jefferson. Today it's the call to bring down the Columbus monument. Not only are #BLM and #Antifa are seeking to destroy history now this idiot seeks to destroy churches.
What would his devote
This should be taken seriously. If a "Protestor" blocks your way ,run him down. If a mob attacks YOUR area ,GUN them down. It is time to resist this madness.

Shaun King is a BLM leading activist and is now coming for Christian religion. I guess we will be seeing Jesus statues being torn down soon. But hey it's all about "Black Lives" right? Surely they wouldn't be using Black Lives Matter as a front to disrupt and undermine the country, would they?

Comment:
Just wait until until you go home. your mother has a 2x4 waiting to hit you upside thehead and teach you lesson.

Don't want to say I TOLD YOU SO . . . but . . . I did. I've only been warning this was next up for weeks. Not "told you" personally, OP, but in general and to anyone who would listen.

They will be invading churches and art galleries. The PIeta must go. The Last Supper must go. Search homes to make sure no contraband artwork exists. Smash the windows of the cathedrals.

Comment:
BUT I was only kiddIng when I made this meme.
452iyu.jpg

Comment:
What would his devote
This should be taken seriously. If a "Protestor" blocks your way ,run him down. If a mob attacks YOUR area ,GUN them down. It is time to resist this madness.
I have no plans to resist them, I will however kill any radical democrat who forces the issue...

Resistance is survival. Some concepts such as the Logos are so much greater and more important than our own lives. Without them we will live in endless darkness.

Well, to be honest, I have always laughed at the people who swear Jesus was white, with blue eyes. That is the overwhelmingly most common portrayal of him. But given where he was born and who his people were, he was closer to black than white.

I have even seen a few people on here defend the "white Jesus" picture as accurate.

Comment:
BUT I was only kiddIng when I made this meme.
View attachment 353814
If they start attacking churches and cathedrals, BLM is going to have fun with the Latinos.

They will take your history and give you one they like better. They will take your religion and give you the one they want you to have. They will take your relatives, your families and your future.

This was Stalin and Mao. Now it's our turn IF we let it. I hope that we show these bastards what a mob really looks like and what it can do.

Well, to be honest, I have always laughed at the people who swear Jesus was white, with blue eyes. That is the overwhelmingly most common portrayal of him. But given where he was born and who his people were, he was closer to black than white.

I have even seen a few people on here defend the "white Jesus" picture as accurate.
Like Assad.

The Bible describes him as having blue eyes blonde hair tall super handsome

If Jesus Statue is on public property, move it on to private property.
I donate $1,000 to pay for the move
:)-

uh oh, that means that all of those movies with white actors portraying Jesus will have to be banned

Forum List

Back