Trump: “We” Eliminated Roe

Trump did it again! Another deep fake of a “Joe Biden” from years ago talking about abortion!

Pathetic!!

This guy looks NOTHING like the Amazing Biden currently in the White House

Nice try, ya Orange Doofus

Here is Trump bragging just the other day about how WE (his admin) eliminated Roe

And yet we’ve been told by him and others that he is not against abortion.

The man can’t tell the truth ever
Great it was unconstitutional overreach by the courts and the Federal Government. If your State wants to murder fetuses as a fucked up form of birth control, vote for it.

Great it was unconstitutional overreach by the courts and the Federal Government. If your State wants to murder fetuses as a fucked up form of birth control, vote for it.
Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good.

It has pissed women off and it’s costing you elections

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good.

It has pissed women off and it’s costing you elections
Not in my State, but that's what you loons want. An all powerful Federal Government unconstitutional interfering in State rights issues. Abortion is a States right issue.

Not in my State, but that's what you loons want. An all powerful Federal Government unconstitutional interfering in State rights issues. Abortion is a States right issue.
Abortion is a PERSONAL issue

Oh we get a woman is a personal issue to your pro taliban cult.

You personally want to own them

The Americans people will reject you this November. Might as well buy yourself a one way ticket back to your pals in the taliban

It's not mentioned in the Constitution so it's a States right issue. The people in any State can vote for or against legalizing abortion. It's none of yours or the Governments goddamn businesses if a State votes to restrict or make abortion illegal.

Oh we get a woman is a personal issue to your pro taliban cult.

You personally want to own them

The Americans people will reject you this November. Might as well buy yourself a one way ticket back to your pals in the taliban
WTF are you babbling about?

Are you drunk?

I’m talking about women and womens rights

I get that bothers, the pro hams xiden voters
You’re talking about taking AWAY women’s rights

You don’t even gaslight well

You’re talking about taking AWAY women’s rights

You don’t even gaslight well
Yes I am talking about how you demafasict want to take away womens rights.

What part of me calling out your pro Hama stance didn’t you understand?

Here is Trump bragging just the other day about how WE (his admin) eliminated Roe

And yet we’ve been told by him and others that he is not against abortion.

The man can’t tell the truth ever

You act like Roe going away and abortion going back to the States is a bad thing. Roe was a bad decision, no one in the federal government is constitutionally given the power to impose abortion on the whole country. I don't know what you pro baby killers are upset about, more babies are being killed now than before Dobbs. You should be dancing in the streets.

You act like Roe going away and abortion going back to the States is a bad thing. Roe was a bad decision, no one in the federal government is constitutionally given the power to impose abortion on the whole country. I don't know what you pro baby killers are upset about, more babies are being killed now than before Dobbs. You should be dancing in the streets.

I act that way because I think it is true that it is a bad thing and more importantly WOMEN think that too.

You disregard them at your own peril

I’m starting to think I’m the most pro choice person on this forum.

If women have the choice to use abortion as a form of birth control, then their failure to use it creates a situation that they should be solely responsible for the child that is then born.

Let’s put that on the ballot.

I act that way because I think it is true that it is a bad thing and more importantly WOMEN think that too.

You disregard them at your own peril

Only because of the propaganda being fed them by the commiecrat media. Reality says not much has really changed.

Nope, If things had drastically changed, abortions would be way down, the opposite is true.

They’re down 95% in the 13 states that have passed laws against abortion

Up in other states but still down 35,000 overall

Forum List

Back